Join our server on Discord

(Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes
(Tip one, when an Character is introduced into a new environment or situation, use detail to describe their experience. What does Letti feel, smell, hear, taste and see? Describe all of these in detail and you can make an awesome post out of the most mundane subject)

Mike smiled as she heard some muffled noise behind her and was actually shocked by the lack of struggle. Even after a thorough chloroforming his victims did tend to struggle drunkenly in their restraints. Either way it was fine with him, he had just reached his house anyways.

Cold air poured onto Letti as he slid open the door to her back seat compartment and smiled at her semi conscious form. "Waky waky slave, I need you to hobble for me." He said cruelly as he grabbed her by the arms and roughly helped her sit up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Oh, ok, thanks!)

Feeling herslef bieng sat upright, she glared all over, noticing she wasn't on the dirt path anymore, or even in her own home and shuddering violently from the rush of cold air. 'Wh, what the hell? Where am I?' She thought nervously, tasting the ball gag in her mouth, sending an awful sensation throughout her senses of taste. Slave? What? She growled, gnawing on the ball gag, trying to break it.
The ball gags rubbed gave under her sharp teeth, but just under the skin or rubber was a ball of sheer titanium. "I wouldnt." Mike said as he grabbed her roughly and pulled her out, her feet hobbled by the longer cuffs so she could waddle but not run or even walk. "Cold out here tonight, you really should have worn more." Mike teased, making sure she stayed upright as he let realize that she was nearly naked before a stranger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blinking, she realised she had been stripped down to her underwear, which would explain the draft. She growled more fiercely, though was unable to do anything due to her restraints besides feel embarrised and light headed. She struggled to try and break the cuffs, but it seemed pretty much useless.
"Come on now my dear, lets have none of that. If you come inside it will be warmer and you wont be so vulnerable to wandering eyes." Mike whispered into her ear, playfully nibbling it. As he did he let the cold steel of his knife slide harmlessly up her back to her bra strap. "And it can get so much worse..." He hissed, gently pushing her towards the entrance of his large house.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She could feel the heat of rage swell up inside of her, but knowing how helpless she was, she hobbled over towards his house as he pushed her, groaning and muffling the words; "You better pray to god that I never break out of these cuffs you son of a bitch!"
Roughly guessing her thoughts, Mike laughed and slapped her ass. "Good, I thought from your lack of struggling that you were not going to have any fight in ya, That would be way to boring for all the effort I put into you." He mocked as he pushed her into his house, closing the door. The house was warm and well furnished, decorated in bright reds and yellows. From what looked like a hat rack next to the door hung a very small belt with a much longer chain hanging off of it. It was actually a black leather belt and a chain leash, one that Mike quickly picked up and placed around the helpless dragons face, tightening it uncomfortably.

"Looks good on you." He complemented as he removed her gag. "Now then, before I take this off, you should know that even though you can talk, does not mean you should. I will judge every word you say and god help you if you anger me." He warned into he ear before finally removing the ball gag from her mouth. He then grabbed the leash and gave it a tug. "Come in, this place is to nice for a slave." He said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She stood on the balls of her feet when her ass was slapped, and nearly roared when the ball gag was removed. She kept silent aside from low growls that very occasionally escaped her lips as she followed him, looking around nervously and nearly tripping a few times, becoming more and more angry by the minute, the bright colors nearly blinding her. 'Damnit..! How the hell did I end up in this mess!? God damn! I should have spent the night at my friends place..!'
Mike pulled his new toy along by her leash, taking her to another room and then to a stair case that led down underground. "You go in first, being a lady of course." Mike said, waiting for her to begin her journey down into the dark room bellow."And watch your step!" he warned. "It can be a dozy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Whining, she nervously and cautiosly made her way down the stair case, straining her eyes to see as it got darker the further down she went.