Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"So we will use your spell to leave this world, and Alex and his slaves shall use the key to return to his?" Hunter asked. Once Mickal confirmed or denied this, he would continue, holding Alex's sword. "Then I wish to stay, and fight this beast for its key, and assist Alex in returning to his world. Once he has the key, we will use your spell to return to the Saxon kingdom, and bring about a new age..." Alex looked at him, and then at Mickal, wondering what he had to say about it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I would not advise this." Mickal said. "Though your wounds are healed, you energy is still sapped. My magic will be unable to aid you and we are down one warrior. Only you and Alex will be able to fight this creature, and it is probable that you will die in the attempt. Have you seen it before?" After answering, he would continue with, "As powerful as it was when you and Ren battled it, it is far more powerful now. Imagine all the suffering it has absorbed. Mike's tortures, Cassandra's capture and death, it will feed this creature greatly, and these are only a few of the most powerful pains of all. War Leader, you must tend to yourself and your country first, if not them then Grace. If you attack this creature it may very well kill one of you or both of you!" He then looked at Alex. "But I am not suggesting we leave you and Silvia and the others here. Come with us to our world. I can do this, if the War Leader allows."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"This creature has been feeding on the pain, and misery of so many innocent people...Nothing would make me happier, than killing it," Hunter growled. "...But you have a point. We will leave, although part of me wishes to return and kill this damned demon," he sighed. He then looked at Alex and placed his paw on his shoulder. "Will you come with us, to our world? You are strong, and deserve a position in my army, and you may be able to help me forge a new alliance, between Saxon and Angelo."

"...Silvia was my only slave. My only family... Now I have Serenity, Angy, and Flare with me...I'm not leaving anything back in my world." He then took Silvia away from them and a red curtain appeared around them, making them mute to other ears. He asked Serenity to exit his pocket and he looked at them. "Are you girls ready to leave, and enter a brad new world?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It is not new to me master." Serenity said softly. Silvia nodded and held Alex close. "I am always with you master." she said softly. Flare and Angy would not have a choice, not that Angy could care. Even then she was just sitting where she had been placed, her eyes rolling as she swung her head from side to side.

Suddenly Hunter would smell fear...and then blood, all of it coming from his room! Grace and Ren were there alone. But what could it be? Mike was dead(A snake), Cassandra gone with him, and her commander was trapped!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed them both, telling them he loved him. The curtain vanished and he turned to his new allies, hand out to shake. "Hunter, I will join you..." The warrior was already leaving the room, Alexander's sword in hand. He looked at Mickal, and asked Silvia and Serenity to stay in his room as he ran off, following Hunter. "Coming?" he asked, looking at Mickal.
Mickal shrugged and snapped his finger, vanishing from sight. When Hunter arrived, he would get there just tine time to see Mickal get kicked out the door of his room and hit the opposite wall. Out of his room would stop another man...if he could be called this. He had the air of a monster and walked out of the room so calmly it seemed to only increase the panic around him. He had a limp Ren by the throat, who he dragged out of the room with him. "I-Its the monster!" Mickal gasped as he watched the beast approach. "Jasqu." It said simply. It then held the unconscious digimon up and, with his teeth, tore out her throat. Ren gasped once and then exploded into data, gone from this world. It then turned to Hunter and Alex, smiling all the while. Mickal limped over carefully, still facing the creature in human form. "Its changed...we cant face it!" He said urgently. "I can create smoke screen..." he offered weakly, though he already knew that Hunter would not leave Grace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"REN! GRACE! I'll kill you!" Hunter screamed, and let out a mad yell as he charged at the beast, sword in his hands. He charged at it, before jumping to the left, and striking at it with the blade. "Hunter!" Alex yelled, seeing him charge at the beast recklessly. "Is there anything we can do to stop that beast?" he asked, tentacles shooting out of his back and ready to fight this mad monster, although he was obviously worried.

((....NOOOOOOOOOO!))
"Are you insane?! I dont even know what the fuck that thing is made of!" The beast made no attempt to dodge the strike, allowing the blade to slice right through him as though her were nothing but air. The champions blade easily cut through flesh and bone as though it were nothing, but just quickly as it would cut, skin, bone and tissue would regrow and seal itself, leaving nothing, not even a scar. The beast allowed a few strikes before coming after Hunter, Literally unstoppable. The only thing that saved Hunter were the tentacles that then could around the beat's hands, keeping it from actually grabbing Hunter and giving him a chance to back off. The tentacles themselves were soon torn to pieces as though they were made of wet tissue paper, and the beast began to approach once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Find Grace, get her and your own slaves to Mickal's room!" Hunter ordered, trying to draw the beast's attention, striking at it with his blade and staying light on his feet, always moving. He continued to try and distract the beast, and Alex would take this chance to run into his room, seeking Grace, who he prayed was alive.
Grace was indeed alive, huddling in the corner of the room, her eyes red with tears, shaking horribly. When Alex attempted to take her, she would scream bloody murder and attempt to crawl away, her eyes clearly not seeing him. "NO! Get away!" She screamed. She would need to be bound and carried out, there was no other way.

Hunter and the beast would do battle once more, Hunter slashing vitals and doing all he could to distract it, while the beast simply smiled and took it all, never feeling a thing. "Jaque." It said again, and slashed it him, its claws tearing even into the walls of the indestructible tavern. Hunter could not afford to be struck by this thing!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)