Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Thank you," Hunter told Silvia, helping his lover walk. When Ren was freed, he tried to calm her down, telling her they were safe now. He asked Silvia to help him support the two, before hearing a knocking. He gently laid Grace, and Ren, once she was freed, on the ground, close to one another so Ren could hold her if she was scared. He answered the knocking, and found Mickal, Alex, and the bound commander at the door. He didn't say nothing, but pointed at the woman and used his other hand to illistrate a quick cut at his throat. In other words, he was ordering her a quick death.

((Sorry if I take a while to post. Playing a new game))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren clung to Hunter when she was freed and cried into his chest. "You s-said I w-was safe!" She sobbed, her tears wetting his fur. "Y-You said I-I would b-be h-hurt." she would fall to her knees and huddle up if he pushed her off or pulled her away. Grace said nothing, hugging her knees and remaining silent. When Mickal saw the sign he shook his head no. "Let as...decide this at a later time War Leader." He said, personally wanting to enslave the busty commander. She herself saw past Hunter and saw Cassandra's dead body and fell to her knees with a sorrowful scream. "No..." She groaned as she pressed her head into the ground. Silvia ran out and hugged Alex tightly, some blood still on her. "I-Im sorry master." she said when she noticed, backing away. "I-I will clean that..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're safe now, Ren. You're safe, now," he whispered, trying to help her calm down. He motioned her to Grace, and whispered for her to rest, but he would try to hold her for as long as she held him. He glared at Mickal, and repeated, "I would prefer her death. Let her join her lover in Heaven or Hell." He would drop it though, if Mickal kept refusing, his mind filled with other thoughts.

When Silvia hugged Alex, he held onto her, not letting her leave him. He kissed her lips and smiled at her, and said, "Don't worry about. I'm just glad to see you, my love."

"Help me transport Ren and Grace to my room. I may need you to heal them, as well," he added, looking at Mickal.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
A few minutes later, Grace, Ren, Hunter and Perhaps Alex and Silvia arrived at Hunter's room. Mickal arrived a short time later, after imprisoning the heart broken commander in his room. Grace would attempt to get clothing in order to hide herself as soon as she could, and Mickal would heal her as best he could. But although he could remove the piercings and cuts from her body as well as he bruises, he could do little to hide her brand. It was no longer a black mark, rather than a white outline, skin having grown over it, healthy and disinfected, but it would always be there. Mickal also completely healed Hunter of his poisoning and wounds.

Ren on the other hand simply wanted to be left alone, going to a corner there and becoming silent, perhaps she just needed time. "War leader, although I hate to disrupt you after this terrible ordeal, I believe it is...only fitting you say your goodbyes to our Champion. He fought hard to capture the commander of the barbarians, and he may pay the ultimate price..." If Hunter desired it, Mickal would lead him back to Alex's room where Alexander was lying, slowly dying of his wounds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter allowed Ren to be alone, as Alex, Silvia, and Mickal led them back to Alex's room, and Alexander. He also allowed Grace to rest in his room, unless she asked to be with him, scared to be alone. Either way, when Hunter found his old friend he struggled to hold emotions. "Alexander...Can...can you hear me?"
"I hear you...war leader." The injured elf rasped. "It looks...like my sacrifice...was for naught...should have...had more faith..." He coughed a bit, and struggled to sit upright. "Your only killing yourself faster by doing that." Mickal said, though he did not stop him. Alexander did not care, he would sit up for his war leader. "Im afraid...I failed...this time..." The champion lamented sadly, coughing a few more times, his lips red with blood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...No I failed you, Alexander. My brother....I'm sorry. I am not fit to be your War Leader...I never was," he sighed. "Is there anything I can do to make this better? To save you?" he asked. If not, he would close his eyes and asked, "Anything I can do to give you closure, to make your final moments...happy, old friend?"
Alexander laughed weakly and shook his head. "You are...and always will be...and always were...War Leader of...the Saxons...lead them...down a gentler...path...it is why...I fought for you...it is why...I die for...you..." He looked over at Alex, who was standing next to the mans formidable blade. "Hand me...my sword..." He said, reaching out weakly with his remaining arm. If alex handed it to him, he would draw the blade and lay it on his lap. "In the city...back home...there is a woman...an elf slave...named Rose...she...is my sister...save her...like I couldnt...And...if I may be so bold to ask...if you have a son...give him my sword...it never...failed me...and should you have a daughter...tell her an old fool...died...in you service...to try to live long...enough to see her...be born." He lifted the sword and handed it to Hunter. When Hunter took it, if he took it, he would fall back and breath out one final breath. "I can see...the trees again..." And his heart would go still.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex obeyed, and handed the warrior his sword. He listened to the warrior once more, and Hunter felt his eyes teared up slightly. A single tear fell, as he took the sword and made an oath. "I promise, Alexander. I shall do as you asked. I will lead them down a better path, and my children will know of you. And your sister, will be safe. Goodbye, old friend...Be happy." And when the mighty Champion finally passed on, he would say a prayer for his friend. "May God honor your skills, and the Devil fear your strength. May the Gates of Heaven open, and if not, then may Hell have strong warriors, worthy enough to rival you. May Angels sing songs, and may Demos tell fables. No matter what happens in your afterlife, we remember your past. We honor it, and remember it, and hope the same after our deaths." He then remained silent, for his fallen friend, as did Alex.
"Ashes to ashes." Mickal said, touching Alexander's forehead. And suddenly the man was nothing more than ashes. "He is gone from us. Let us not squander his sacrifice. I have discovered a spell that can return us to our world...but not them to theres." Mickal said, looking at Alex and Silvia. "The key, if it exists, is guarded by a creature that is unaffected by my magic and unknown to me. I suspect it is a beast that leaches off of the misery created in the tavern, and turns it to its will. How was it that things could go so wrong otherwise? If we remain, our mental states will unravel, and someone else will suffer. We must leave."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)