Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Then let's go." And with that, Alex asked Silvia to lead them to Hunter's location. "Should we bring the woman with us now?" he asked. "Or wait until the captor accepts our deal?" He also made sure that Serenity came with them, hiding in his shirt pocket.

--------

"YES MASTER!" she screamed in fear, before cumming at the snake's word. She screamed loud, her tongue came out, and was fell limp when it was over, panting, barely conscious after the mindblowing orgasm.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Soon they were at the door that said "Cassandra". "What do we do?" Asked Silvia nervously. Cassandra as dangerous, she might kill them...Mickal looked at the door and growled a little. "Its magic, she needs to open it. Someone lure her out!" He ordered, knowing that his voice would alert her too quickly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why don't we just knock? That will lure her out?" Alex asked. If Mickal accepted this plan, he would knock on the door to get Cassandra. If he rejected the plan, he would suggest simply calling her out, and if he accepted that, he would attempt to lure her out by calling her name
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Depends, has she ever heard your voice before?" Mickal asked. "She will not just open the door, and if she knows she will see through us too quickly." Alex had met her before, and from the way her commander was dressed, would likely know who she was. He had done battle with her, and him calling her would be an obvious trap. What they did next was up to him.

Meanwhile, Ren moaned softly and began to look up, he pussy still dripping. She whimpered softly and moved a little in her chains. She listened for a moment before crying softly. Grace lay on the ground next to Hunter's bed, her breathing light and frail. She groaned softly and tilted her head to look up, her eyes full of tears. "I...I cant move...Im sorry..." She whispered as her body shook from attempting to get up. "If...If only I was str-stronger...I could untie you..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We've met...Silvia, she doesn't know your voice, I believe.Perhaps you could try calling out to her," he suggested. If the group agreed on the plan he would order her to call out, his hand on her shoulder just in case he needed to protect her.

"Don't apologize, Grace. I am the one who should be sorry. I failed you both...I beg for forgiveness, my Queen," the War Leader sighed, closing his eyes. "I'm sorry...I have caused you both such pain."
"I-I..O-OK." Silvia said nervously. She couldnt help but nuzzle Alex's hand as he laid them on her shoulders, her soft skin rubbing against them before she swallowed and tried to call out. "Um, M-Miss Cassandra? Are you home?" She called out nervously.

"I-Its not..your..." Grace began, but suddenly the door opened and Cassandra stepped out. "Awake again are we? Well then after I get the door we can pick this up again." She said. "NO PLEASE!" Ren begged, struggling again, but only for a few seconds. Casandra went to the door and slowly opened it just a little, peeking out. "Who are you?" she asked, her eyes seeing Silvia's face through the crack in the door. "I-I Um, Im here to...um.." She stuttered, not knowing what to say. "Talk about a woman I f-Found?" she added nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tell her that you have found a dark skinned woman with blond hair who does not talk. Tell her that Saxon Forces have her, and are willing to trade her for Hunter, Grace, and Ren. Also tell her that if any harm comes to you, she will die. Also tell her that they will only give Cassandra back her second, if she swears never to harm any Saxon or Angelo, for as long as she is within this tavern. Alex then looked at Mickal, then Silvia, hoping that this would work, ready to attack if the plan went south.
Silvia repeated the words and Cassandra was out the door in and instant, her hands around Silvia's frail neck. She was faster than Hunter, and strong enough to crush Silvia, though as soon as she exited the door, Mickal had his palms pointed at her and Alex was right in front of her. But one wrong move could kill Silvia. "Return her to me or I snap her neck!" Cassandra growled. Silvia whimpered very softly, her hands trying hard to pry open the barbarian's grasp, and failing. "She is worth nothing too us Cassandra, just a messenger. But we all know what your commander is worth to you. Let her go and act civilized for a change, you are out maneuvered." The wizard bluffed, looking at Alex for a moment. Alex could not let on his love affair with Silvia, doing so could compromise their dealings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Mickal for a second, his outrage almost breaking his surface. He kept his cool though, and took slow breaths that others may have simply as signs of anticipation. "He's right. There's no way you can kill us both. Kill her, if you want, but know it will get you nowhere, and remember that we still have your lover."

Don't be afraid, Silvia. I'll save you. Don't worry, he mentally said, knowing Cassandra was not on their personal mind link.
Cassandra flinched and looked at Alex. "She is my commander." she corrected. It was a closely guarded secret that they loved one another. "I will give you two of the three back. But I can not give you three for one. That is my final offer, despite what you may do to her." Mickal nodded slightly, hardly caring about the well being of Ren. Silvia was still being held tightly in her grasp, whimpering softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)