Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"If you don't get help, you'll die. But I see your point. Silvia, ask Hunter on the matter," Alex ordered.

Once Silvia did, Hunter was quick to respond. Cassandra is done for the day, and I believe she is sleeping for now. Help Alexander get to Mickal, and heal him. Then ask for his help just in case. Use Cassandra's second as a bargaining chip to save the three of us. Understand? the War Leader explained.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia nodded and departed, with Alex's permission of course, to find Mickal. Being a wizard, Mickal had many mental barriers and he was harder to find, but at last Silvia found her way to Mickal's home. She knocked and was allowed in, where she found Mickal watching a blue woman wither and moan on the bed. She looked as though hundreds of hands were pleasing her at all times, and whenever he stroked her, on the arm, leg or stomach, she would be brought to orgasm. "What are you, what are you doing here?" He asked simply, never looking up as he traced circles around Rain's nipples.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was unwilling to just let his lover go and so he went with her, thinking they would be back soon. When the two found Mickal and Rain, he was quick to explain. "Lord Hunter has been captured. You are Mickal, yes? He says a woman named Cassandra has kidnapped him, Grace, and Ren. Also Alexander has been injured greatly, and may die. Will you help us?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mickal's eyes widened and stood up. "This is grave indeed, I will go with you. Mike, watch the place while Im gone and dont bite the pet." The snake then slithered out, yawned, and slithered up to the desk where it started sniffing potions and moving about. If either Silvia or Alex asked about Mike the snake, Mickal would merely respond with "Coincidence, Mike is a good name for a snake. Now we have more important matters to attend to." And would usher them out towards the door back to Alexander.

When they left Mike would slither back to the bed and watch Rain as the pleasure cookie affected her, slithering onto her stomach to see the reaction.

-------------

When they arrived They would find a very flustered and tear streaked Serenity floating around Alexander. When they came in she would look at them with her blurry eyes and say, "Y-You cant just leave me here alone like that! I-I cant do anything to help him!" Alexxander was leaned against the wall, absolutely still and slumped over, a large pool of blood beneath him. Mickal would start chanting right away, but there didnt look like there was much hope this time around. At the same time, Cassandra's second began to awaken.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain looked at Mike, almost wanting to cry out to Mickal for help. She let out a mix of a whimper and a moan as she felt the snake rub her belly, making her feel good, but also having her experience her fear of snakes.

------------

Alex gently took Serenity in his hands kissed her head. "I'm sorry, my love. I'm sorry. I am proud of you though. I doubt Alexander would have lived had you not helped him. You helped him, just as much as Mickal is right now."

He then looked at Cassandra's second as she awoke and he gave Serenity to Silvia. "Don't try to escape. You're outnumbered."
Rain would feel pleasure explode from even the lightest touch given to her, the air itself felt as heavy as blankets and pleasured her like lightly touching fingers. Mike's body was like a super massage across her midsection as he slithered closer and closer to her breasts. "Hello again slut. How do you feel?" He asked as he flicked his tongue over her nipples, Blasting her with pleasure.

-------------

"Shit..." Mickal cursed, blue rays firing form his hands and int Alexander. He jerked and then fell still. Another blast jerked him again, but still failed to return any life to him. "His blood is half gone and half poison at this point...Im a wizard, not a miracle worker." He breathed, blasting Alexander again. This time he gasped and began to breath again and Mickal sighed. "Alex, I will need your help. Bring me bandages, lots of them, and as much medical supplies as you can." He ordered.

Cassandra's General hardly cared that she was outnumbered however and began to stand. "D-Dont...kill...her..." Alexander breathed. Still, they would have to do something, since she had pulled a small knife out from a hidden place and began to try to cut through her bindings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Alexander, and then at the second, seeing her cutting her bonds. He pulled back his fist and threw a punch at the bound woman's face, intending to knock her out with a swift punch. or at least stun her enough to take the knife from her. He was willing to beat the woman until she was down again. Once she was unconscious again, he would leave the room, ordering Silvia and Serenity to watch the second and do what they could to help Mickal as he left to go fetch as many bandages as he could from wherever he could find them.

----------

"G-good, Master Mike," she replied, shuddering and moaning. She so wanted to cum from all of this pleasure, but she held it in like the trained bitch she was, awaiting the return of Mickal, her true Master. In all honesty, she preferred Mickal, and wondered if even he found Mike a man and cruel being.
The barbarian woman was far more skilled in combat than Alex, despite his powers, and although she could not attack, that did not mean she was easy to punch. She ducked the blow and tackled his exposed stomach, standing up fully to flip him over her shoulder. "For drake's sake!" Mickal groaned, turning to face the barbarian woman and pointing at her, firing a glob of sticky green goo at her, plastering her too the wall. "Now help me!" He growled. Alexander was passing out again, he would not survive long.

------------

"Then why dont you cum? Are you trying to insult me bitch?!" He hissed, coiling around her breast and squeezing it as he licked and nibbled her nipples, the end of his tail playing with her other tit. "Cum like the slut I know you are!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex obeyed, fetching bandages for Alexander. He would also ask what else he needed, and would do it himself, or ask Silvia and Serenity to do it.

------------

"AHH!" she screamed as he wrapped around her breast. "B-but what about Master Mickal? He didn't g-give me permission," she whimpered, tears falling once more as her fears nibbled on her nipple. "Please don't hurt me..." she added, crying.
Soon Alexander was a mess of bandages and magic, and even after that Mickal shook his head. "I dont know...its all that can be done though. He may make it, or maybe not. But now we have to get Hunter back. Do you know where he is?" Silvia would look to her master and then nod. they could go find them whenever they needed to, on Alex's word.

---------------

"I dont care! cum or I bite!" He growled, running his fangs along her tit. Even that felt wonderful, and with second Rain held back, she felt more and more pleasure build up, it would drive her insane eventually if she did not release it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)