Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex ran to the door and found Alexander. He helped the man in and when blacked out he rested him on a new bed his room made. "Serenity, Silvia, wake up!" he ordered, creating two tentacles from his back to shake the two awake. Once the two woke up he was quick to give orders. "Silvia, we need to talk, Serenity, can you use your magic to heal Alexander?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-I can try..." She said looking at Alexander's grievous injuries. "Um, what about here?" She asked, pointing back to the woman he had brought with her. "What do we do with her?" After that decision was made Silvia would step aside to talk with Alex, though it was clear that soon, Serenity would need help dressing his wounds.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled the woman in, although he was careful not to wake her. Knowing Alexander there was a reason she was tied up and unconscious. He then looked at Silvia and said, "Alexander spoke about how Hunter and Grace were captured. I want to know if you can use your mental powers to see if you can find any traces of them. Something I can follow. Can you try, Silvia?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia nodded and closed her eyes. Her mind spiraled outward until she finally felt Hunter's mind. "Hunter?" she whispered into his thoughts, trying to see if she could find out what condition he was in and what was happening. "It is Silvia...are you OK?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia would feel the wolfman's hate and frustration, but he calmed himself down enough to talk. Alex's lover, correct? I take it Alexander told you about me? I've been captured by an enemy, a woman named Cassandra. Grace, Ren, and I have all been captured. How is my friend, Alexander?
"He...he is severely wounded. He brought a woman with him, and aside from being slightly cut up and covered in..I think his blood, she seems to be OK. She is knocked out though. Do you know of her as well?" Hunter would know her, Cassandra's commander and top general. But it was strange, weakened as Alexander was, he was far from weak, and battling a barbarian armed with knives should not have been such a challenge for the great champion. On top of that, it seemed he had not dealt her any lethal blows...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra's second in command....I want information, is he going to wake up soon? Are you healing him at all? Hunter thought. After that, he also added, Can you hone in on me? Track me down with your lover, and Alexander free me? If not, look for Mickal. He is a wizard from my world and can help you. He would then begin telling Silvia the location of the warlock's home, hoping they would hurry.
"I can find you as long as you are still alive. But Im not sure about Alexander...He...he has no arm...its just cut off, the whole left arm, its gone at...at about half way up his elbow. He is bleeding really bad." Silvia sent, staring horror at Alexander as Serenity attempted, feebly, to heal him. If Alex helped they would take off his armor and discover several stab wounds as well as a dagger still embedded deep in his side. Alexander groaned and coughed, he was losing a lot of blood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex did help take armor off the knight and he sighed. If Serenity did not have enough magic to help him, then the only other person he could think of asking for help was...Angry. He looked at her, the broken angel that brought him back to life. In her state, he doubted she could be of help.

...Try to find Mickal. If Alexander is hurt, he has magic that may help him. Find any healer you can. You'll need help to free me...Wait, Cassandra's second is alive, yes? Perhaps you can use her as a bargaining chip to free Grace and Ren!

"What's he saying, Silvia?" Alex asked, trying to stop Alexander's bleeding.
"He is telling me to find a wizard named Mickal...he might help. Ren and Grace are both captured along with him,and that woman might be used to bargain them back." Silvia said. "I...I think I can take us to Mickal, but, I dont know...Can...can we move him while he is like that?" Alexander Groaned and opened his eyes. "The woman...she is...Cassandra's...she must...be used...do not...do not settle for anything....less...than Hunter...save...the war leader..." He pleaded. "Mickal can...help rescue...heal me later...save Hunter now.."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)