Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"No..No master, Im not dead, please dont say that." She whimpered softly, hugging back affectionately. "Please master, be happy, please be happy." she pleaded, snuggling up to him, warm, soft and alive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took her in his hands and he rubbed his head against her hair. "Silvia...You will never leave me...I know you will," he whispered, and kissed her head. "Say you won't, Silvia. Say you will never leave me. Say you will always be there to love me..."

Silvia was the only reminder of Alex's father, Marcus. The man had died around the same time Marcus had given Silvia to Alex. With his father's death, no family, no friends. All he had was Silvia.
Silvia smiled gently and nodded saying "Master, as long as you desire it, as long as it is possible, as long as I am allowed, I will always be with you. The choice is not mine, it is not yours, or anybodies. I promised never to leave you master, and as long as that us within my power, then I will stay by your side from life to death." She hugged him against her chest and stroked his head. "Please master, do not feel bad. I am here, I am yours. I love you master, and I always will."

--------------

Grace awoke finally from her sleep and disrobed. There was a shower connected to her room and she required its use now. She walked over to it, and after a quick shower, exited to find many dresses awaiting her in her closet. She picked a white casual dress that would allow her to move around with more ease. She then opened her door and took a peak around. Hunter was nowhere insight. With a sigh of relief she opened the door and made sure her dress and secret weapon was ready before she left to explore and look for the key, heading for the hot springs area.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I will always desire you. I will always want you. There is no one, nothing, that will take you away from me. SIlvia...I love you," he whispered and kissed her lips passionatly, his tnogue exploring her mouth.

---------------------------

Hunter's sensitive ears heard Grace's door open. He slowly got up, hearing her footsteps and smiled. "Yes..." he whispered and quickly got out of bed and ran to the door, and opened it a crack, seeing her. He quickly opened the door fully, only dressed in a simple robe, and stepped out. "Princess Grace, hello."
Silvia blushed, her mouth was dry due to her thirst and now Alex would know. She tried to hide her dry tongue from his, she did not deserve to take his moisture.

--------------

Grace turned around and frowned. "Stay away from me Hunter, Im warning you, I do not want your company! If I find the key, then I will allow you to use it as well, but I dont want you near me until then." She stood defensively, making sure to step back for every step he took forward.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It was too late. Alex had already felt her dry tongue and he knew when she had pulled back. "You're thristy," he realized. "Showe obeyed me your tongue," he ordered. "Stick it out," he said, and if she obeyed he would spit into her mouth and kiss her, lsucking on her tnogue and wetting it with his own saliva.

-------------------

"Grace, let me explain....I wish to apologize," he said, and took some steps back. "What I did to you was....wrong. I am sorry, Princess. Truly, deeply, sorry. Can you forgive me, fair lady?"
Silvia followed orders as always and timidly stuck her tongue out, and was caught by surprise by the sudden actions of her master. She kissed by back of course, being who she was and blushed as she did. Though the saliva felt good in her dry mouth, it far from quenched her thirst, for that she would need to go to the kitchen to get some water.

-------------

Grace paused and thought for a moment. "I do not know. You blatantly attempted to seduce me and use some foul trick to nearly control my body. I do not trust you lord Hunter...but I am not an unforgiving person. Help me find the key without indecent and you will be forgiven, but walk in front of me, I want to keep you where I can see you." She then waited to see what he would do, still very weary.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kept the kiss for some time before pulling back. "Such a beautiful little slut. You must be thristy...Come on," he said, and got off of the bed and stood up. "Let's go fetch you some water to drink," he said. "Get something to wear," he said, putting on his clothes he took off due to their sex`session.

-----------------

"Very well," he said, turning around and stepped away from Grace. "Let us go," he said. In his mind, the wolf man was planning something. If the Princess stepped forward just a bit more, she would be right in front of his room. If his plan worked that far, he would use his supirieor speed and reflexes to push her into his room, where he can play with her....
Silvia blushed and put on a bikini for her master. He had allowed her to dress in a dress, so she supposed that this was something he would enjoy. She blushed cutely, her large breasts barely held at bay by the meager top. "Is this good master?" She asked shyly.

----------

Grace nodded and fallowed him, stepping right in front of the door. "Where should we look first?" She asked, completely unaware of what was about to happen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex couldn't help, but lick his lips as he saw her. "Very," he said, as he ouleld her into a kiss once more, his tongue going into her mouth as one hand squeezed her ass, as the other played with her tits.

----------------------

"My room!" Hunter yelled, and with that he spun around and charged forward, at Grace, his room door still open. With amazing speed he tried to grab Grace, attempting to pull her into his room.