Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Silvia moaned and squirmed as her body was stroked, rubbed and stimulated by the tentacles. "Ohhh...Master, master please fuck me, dont be cruel to your servant. All I want, all I have ever wanted is your love. Please master, fuck me, fuck me and love me...please love me...papa..."She moaned, looking up sincerely, meaning every word she said.

-------------

Flare smiled and gladly led the way. It was not long then before they found the rooms. "Wow...look at all the doors!" Flare said as they entered the hallway. "Hmmm, there are names on some of them...Grace?" She tried the door but found it locked. "This ones locked." She said stubbornly after a few more tries. She then moved on to the next door. "Hunter?" She tried that one as well, opening it if she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex grinned and moved forward, and kissed Silvia's lips. "You're such a dirty whore, Silvia. But you are my whore," he stated, before his tentacles penetrated her, fucking Silvia's pussy and ass as his tentacles played with her tits. "Moan, slut. Scream for me. Tell your Master how much you love him. You need him."

-------------------------

As soon as the door opened, Huter jumped up, his sharp wolf ears hearing her voice. "Who are you!?" he growled, angry from being awoken, but quickly calmed down. "Apologizes...May I help you, Misss?"

"You woke him up, Flare! You can't just barrge into someone's room like that!" Rain whispered from behind the girl.
Silvia did not disappoint, screaming and moaning as much as her soft voice would allow."M-Master...I love you so much master! I am no-nothing without you, not even dirt! Please love me master, I need your love, I need your cock, I need whatever you will give me!" She moaned sweetly and looked up at Alex pleadingly, seeking a tender kiss to lay all her troubles into.

---------

Flare winced and jumped back. "S-Sorry, I didnt know anyone was actually in here....I will be going now." She said, her voice apologetic and shaky.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter groaned and got off his bed and looked at Flare. He walked over to her and stopped her from closing the door and saw Rain behind her, looking the two up and dowm, smiling at what he saw. "No, no, I'm sorry. Is there anything you need, ladies? My name is Hunter, War Leader of the Saxon Kingdom. And you are?"

"Uh...I-I'm Rain," the Ranamon responded, noticing him staring.

-----------------------------------

Alex smiled and kissed Silvia's lips, his hands moving to her breasts to squeeze and rub them with his own tentacles. "You should not be so hard on yourself, my beautiful little whore. I will never leave you. I'll fuck you, humiliate you, love you everyday....We were fated to be together," he whispered before kissing her and the tentacle in Silvia's pussy moved out, only to be replaced with Alex's larger cock, which he used to fuck her, in rhythm with the other tentacle in her ass.
Flare was not quite so fast to pick up on the staring and smiled saying "Im Flare! The Flareion!" Her cheerfulness and cute face accented each other perfectly. "What the Saxon nation?" She asked curiously, looking into the room over Hunter's shoulder, trying to get a peak while standing on her tippy toes.

---------

Silvia moaned sweetly and truthfully, laying back as she was fucked and stimulated all over, some part of her turning red from the sheer amount of contact she had been receiving from that day. She would need a few potions after this. Still, she felt a little sad, not having received her desired kiss, but she had no right to it, no right to anything that her master did not give to her freely, and even that was hardly hers at all. She understood and accepted that, and the sad reality that the pictures in her room were fantasies that would likely never come true unless you replaced every picture with a cum covered Silvia. Still she accepted it all, it was not about her life after all, but his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"THe Saxon Nation is a Kingdom. My kingdom," Hunter replied and motioned Flare and Rain in. If Flare went in, then so would Rain, but she was still worried about this wolf man. Whether they went in or not, Rain still noticed the large painting of him and Grace.

"Who's that?" she asked.

"Hmmm? Oh...That's....That's a picture of a wedding between myself, and my wife, Grace," Hunter replied.

---------------------------

"Your moans are music to my ears, Silvia. After I fuck ou, I want to stay here in your room with you. Hold you, cuddle up to you, love you," Alex moaned as he fucked Silvia, moaning as he felt her perfect body. With most girls, Alex always kept a cool composure, but with Silvia, he would find himself moaning in pleasure, even screaming on occasion. He then leaned forward, so Silvia's lips just barely brushed against his. "Give your Master a loving kiss, my Silvia..."
"Oh she is a really pretty human." Flare observed as she walked in. "How did you get a den? Do you live here? Do you know how to get out?" She asked, looking up at him with her head slightly tilted, making her cute features even more adorable.

-------------

Silvia's eyes streamed with tears of love and joy as she happily gave him the kiss he sought, so happy to hear what he had just said. She wrapped her warm around him and kissed him passionately, her tears touching his face as she did. She never wanted to stop, to let go. She wanted to love and be loved like this forever, that is all she wanted, truly all she wanted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know. She loves me, and I love her," Hunter said. "I just found them with my wife. We were wandering around, until we found our rooms. THey had ours names on them, maybe yours do two. No, I don't live here, and the only way out is to find the key which is hidden in this place."

------------------

Alex kissed back, his tentacles squeezing her body together with his as he fucked her with his dick and tentacle. He suddenly pulled back and looked his lover in her eyes, and moaned. "Silvia...my love...I'm going to cum...Cum with me, my whore. My slut. My love!" he moaned as he rammed her at her G-spot, both his tentacle and ass nearing their climax. "Cum with me!" he ordered Silvia before unleashed a wave of cum into her pussy and ass, and his other tentacles shook a bit before shooting out their own cum, all of it, every last bit falling on to Silvia's tits, legs, arms, face, hair, everywhere.
Flare pouted, she could hardly read human. "Oh man. I dont want to have to sniff out a key...Anyways, thank you Hunter!" Flare said cheerfully. "I want to go see my room." She added as she stepped towards the door.

----------

And Silvia came, came hard. She hugged her master tightly and buried her head into his chest until finally it was forced back by a pleasure filled scream as she arched her back. She felt warm inside and out and knew what she was covered in and loved it. She stayed silent, half because she was so tired and half because it was not her place to speak. She would let her master do whatever he wanted, and speak first as it had always been.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh its no problem, no problem at all. Perhaps later you can help me?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Rain asked.

"My wife, Grace, was recently kidnapped by a group of evil men, and they tortured her horribly. She now has amnesia, and has forgotten all about me. Perhaps you can help me with helping her remember how she has always loved me?" the wolf man grinned. "I just need her in my room. That's it."

----------------------

"Silvia....As always, your body has given me great pleasure. You're amazing. Clean yourself now. Lick as much of my cum off of you as you can, the rest wipe away with your psycic powers. Then, let us cuddle together and go to sleep...When we wake up, I can continue fucking you like my dirty little whore," he said and kissed her lips again. "I love you, Silvia. My dirty little love slut."