Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(Dreaming of Silvia?)

Flare stopped and smiled nervously. "Im Flare....and Im...Im lost." she said blushing. I came because I smelled food...is it yours?" She asked timidly, very unused to whatever Rain was.

-------------

Silvia fallowed him to her room and sat on the bed happily as Alex came in with the bowls. Her pussy and thighs were soaked and the dress was messed up, but she still looked stunning beautiful. "Master...are we going to eat first or...um..make love?" She asked with a cute little blush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Alex: You bastard!

(He punches Hunter)

Alex: How dare you dream of my love!?

Me:....Whoops))

"Um...No, no. It came from in here," Rain said. "I smelled it and followed it here, just like you. Come on, let's go see if we can't get some," the Ranamon said, assuming Flare was some type of Digimon, and if she had no objections, opened the door.

----------------------------

"Eat. You'll need your energy for sex," Alex responded, and placed Silvia's bowl before her. He then tasted some of his stew and licked his lips. "Delicious, Silvia. Very good. The stew tastes almost as good as you," he commented, referencing the times he would suck her tits, and lick her pussy during sex.
Flare fallowed and pushed Rain inside eagerly, the smell reminding her how hungry she was. The kitchen was empty, but the large pot of soup was still fresh and ready to be eaten. "Yum!" Flare said as she grabbed a ladle and scooped some of the delicious stuff into her mouth, the heat not bothering her in the least.

--------

Silvia nodded with a small blush and took her bowl, eating it slowly and with the manners that Alex had taught her. His slut was no slob. She blushed as she ate, looking around at all the pictures of both of them together all over her room. None were of sex but all were romantic, which spoke volumes of her desires.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmm...Is it really that good?" Rain asked, and took the ladle from Flare. She sniffed it a bit before sipping it down her throat. "Hmm....Hmm? Hmmmm!?" Rain screamed and swallowed it, "Hot!" she yelled, since she was a Water Digimon, and was sensitive to heat. "HOT HOT HOT!" Rain cried, running around like a chicken with her head cut off.

-----------------------

Alex soon finished his stew, licking his lips and looking at Silvia. "Very good food, slut. But I think I ate it too soon. I think I'll need some of your milk to coll my tongue down," he grinned, and whether she was done eating or not, moved his hands around her to try and get her dress off.
Flare giggled as she watched her run around, taking some more of the stew for herself. "Your funny Rain." She said with a cute giggle. She waited for her to settle down before eating her fill and handing Rain the ladle.

---------

Silvia smiled and blushed cutely, placing her bowl aside and helping him take her dress off so she was dressed only in her cute white, damp panties. She then offered him either one of her breasts, blushing as she did. "Go ahead master...all I have is yours."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Funny for you maybe!" Rain whined, taking slow breaths as the fire in her mouth died down. "Is there anything else to eat?" she mumbled, opening the fridge and looking for something a bit cooler. "Hey Flare, help me look for some more food, will you?"

---------------

"Thank you, my love," Alex smiled and kissed her lips before moving down to kiss and suck her left breasts, before moving to do the same to the right. "How cute, Silvia. Even after all the times I fuck you, humiliate you, make love to you....You still blush. How adorable," he teased, and licked her tit after saying so.
Flare giggled and nodded, looking through the kitchen. "There are some fruits here and lots of other raw foods." She said as she looked at the large assortment of food. "If you can cook then I think you can have whatever you want." She added looking at huge walk in lockers, full of meats and other foods, each one easily twice as large as the kitchen itself, which was large already.

------------

Alex's words only made her blush become even deeper as she reached up gently to stroke his head as he licked her breast. "If you desire master, I can alter my mind so I dont any longer." She said timidly, wanting to be only what he wanted her to be. She still smiled softly as she stroked her hair with her gentle hands, encouraging him to feed as much as he wanted. She would give up her mind, life, emotions, her very existence for him in a second if he so asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Man, this place is amazing," Rain commented. She reached over and took a fruit and bit into it, as she looked around. "Where do you think we are exactly? I've never seen a place like this back in the Digital Land. Then again, all I saw back there was the beaches and ocean."

---------------

"No, don't. I like it when you blush. Makes you look so innocent, even though you're really a naughty slut," Alex grinned and sucked on her tit a bit before pulling back and kissing the Pokemon, making her taste her own milk. When the kiss was done, the human looked at her, grinning lustfully. "Ready to be fucked, my lovely whore?"
Silvia accepted the kiss and her own milk completely and was a little sad when it ended. She was tired since they had just fucked when she had come here, had fucked in the kitchen and had been brought to a crippling orgasm while she cooked their meal. "Yes master." She responded none the less, removing her panties so her wet pussy was in view. She backed up on the bed and spread her legs. "Please master, do as you wish with my body." She said sincerely. Silvia had been known to overwork herself for her master, and now was no different, and she didnt care. It was for her master after all.

-------------

Flare nodded though she hardly understood a word of it. "Want to explore?" She asked excitedly, now at least knowing she was not alone. "It could be fun!" she added smiling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and suddenly tentacles came out of his back. They extended out and moved towards Silvia, gently petting her body. "I want to hear you beg, Silvia. Beg Master to love you," he ordered, his tentacles. playing and squeezing her tits, rubbing her pussy, and rubbing against her asshole.

---------------

"Yeah, sure," Rain smiled. "Lead the way," she grinned, opening a door and motioning her forward.