Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace blushed suddenly as she was enveloped in the powerful scent, and her bodies reaction was almost instantaneous. Her nipples began to get hard and her pussy began to burn with desire. Still, she had a defense, and that was her thick dress, which would show nothing but her blush. "Hunter I said leave." She said more forcefully, ignoring her blush and feelings. "Go find if there is anyone else in this place, or go drink at the bar or whatever just leave!" Hunter would feel a tug to leave, but it was far from overpowering.

--------

Just as Alex came, so did Silvia and their unison climax shook the poor pokemon to her core. She felt his hot seed gush into her for the first true time, and she felt a warmth that she had never felt before, both in her soul and in her womb. "Alex..." she moaned, supporting herself only with his help. "Alex....thank you...my master..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace, Princess are you blushing?" Hunter laughed, nearing and putting his arms around Grace and pulled her against him. "You look beautiful," he whispered. "So...tell me, Princess. Having any luck finding your future husband?" he asked, his scent still flowing around the room.

--------------

"My pleasure, my lovely whore. Here, I remembered I had this for you before we were sent here," he stated, and pulled out a decent sized vibrator from his pocket. He slowly removed his cock from her pussy and replaced it with vibrator, and held the small remote in his hand. "There, that should keep the cum in you. I know how you dream of having my child, Silvia, so maybe that will help. Now, bend down and clean Master's cock."
Grace blushed even harder as she was embraced and completely surrounded in the cloud of pheromones. She swooned and gasped as he mentioned a husband and her small hands pushed lightly against him. "St-stop it...Hunter...get off." She said weakly, her hear pounding as her body was aroused, her nipples fully erect and her pussy becoming damp.

---------

"Ahhh...th-thank you master." Silvia moaned as the vibrator was placed into her. She then kneeled down and kissed her master's cock, before she began to suck and clean it. She knew just where to lick, when to kiss and how suck, and soon his shaft would be clean.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace, I'm hurt. Don't you like me? Because I, most defiantly like you, my love," he grinned, showing off his sharp teeth. He pulled Grace closer, rubbing his body against her dress, rubbing his scent, his pheromones on her. "Why don't we make that picture of you and me in my room come true?"

-------------------------------

When Silvia was done, Alex ordered her to dress herself. "Hungry my dear? If so, why don't you cook the two of us up some food and we can go eat it back in your room. And we can continue what we started here," he added, grinning as he zipped himself up and used the remote to increase it's level of vibration from 2 to 5, with the levels ending at ten.
"N-No..." She whimpered softly, her resistance failing to stop hunter's advances. "Hunter...leave...I...I dont want this..." She moaned softly, blushing hard, her eyes partially glazed as she felt his warm body connect with hers, making her squirm weakly in his embrace. "Stop..."

------------

Silvia swooned as she felt the level of vibration in her pussy go up higher and higher until it reached level five. She blushed cutely, her hands between her legs, her dress becoming wet. "Ahhh...m-master...I will try..." She moaned as she walked into the kitchen to see what she could find. She found lots of vegetables and some meat and so decided on a stew, finding some potato and spices to throw in as well, all this time her legs trembled as the vibrator deep within her drove her closer and closer to orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'm sorry, what?" Hunter asked, keeping Grace in his hands. "You want me to leave? But you look so cute, I don't want to leave," he whispered and inched closer, his lips nearing Grace's. It would now depend if Grace was strong enough to fight back his pheromones, and if not, it would seem Hunter would be the Princess's first kiss.

--------------

"Don't cum, slave. Don't. You only cum, when I am fucking, or if you have my permission. Not a vibrator. Anyone tries to fuck you, without my consent, you fight back. You are mine, Silvia, no one else's," Alex stated as Silvia cooked him and her food. "Now, hurry with the food. The sooner we eat the sooner I can fuck you like the beautiful slut you are," the human said.
Grace blushed but her eyes were glazed over and her will was waning. Her soft, angelic lips brushed against Hunter's and her hot needy breath poured over his waiting snout.

Suddenly she pushed with all her limited might and yelled "Hunter get out of my room!" Suddenly, Hunter was airborne, as if several hands were ripping him away from her and throwing him out. It was easy to see it was not Grace's doing, but rather the rooms. If a clear command to leave by the owner of the room was issued, the intruder would be forced out. Hunter was slammed hard into the opposite wall and the door slammed shut, leaving Grace to collect her senses as the pheromones dissipated.

----------

"Y-Yes, mas-master." Silvia whimpered, biting her lip until she bled and clenching her legs together. Her shaking hands were burned more than a few times as she made the delicious stew and attempted to hold back her orgasm. She finally finished, falling to her knees as she turned off the stove, a little blood trickling down her lips. She held two bowls in her hand, one larger and one smaller, she was not allowed to eat allot or else she would get out of shape. She rose, mostly with her arms and with trembling arms poured the stew into the bowls, spilling the hot contents on her hands more than once, burning them but still she clung to the bowls and did not release.

She then turned to her master, smiling and blushing, sweating heavily, one bowl in each hand, her legs shaking badly. She tried to step towards him but lacked the strength to. So she fell to her knees and began to knee walk toward him, panting hard as her tortured body begged for release. She finally reached him and offered him his bowl with a trembling hand. A hand she withdrew quickly, blushing and whimpering, "I-Im sorry master, please forgive me...I sh-shall take both bowls to the r-room." Poor little Silvia was trying so hard, it was almost cruel to simply let her suffer like this, but her devotion was so great that she would sooner stab herself than fail in this task.

---------

Suddenly Rain caught the scent of a delicious stew, if she fallowed the aroma through the tavern she would find herself nearing the kitchen. But before she could enter, a hand would gently grab her shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter flew into the wall, and hit the ground. He stared at the door in utter amazement at what just happened before groaning and standing up. He suddenly froze and touched his lips, and grinned as he realize, He, War Leader Hunter, had stolen a kiss from the beautiful Princess Grace. "Today a kiss, tomorrow a night together in bed."

------------

Alex slowly took the soups from her, and placed them aside. He then grabbed Silvia's hand and pulled her into his arms, wrapping them around her waist. "Cum, Silvia. You have my permission," he allowed as he held her in his arms, quickly decreasing the vibrator to one. As he held his slave through her orgasm, he kissed her forehead and lips, covering her lips with his own. Finally he pulled back when she was done, and smiled. "Good job, my lovely whore."

-------------

"Mmm...What's that?" Rain smiled, sniffing the air. She slowly advanced towards the smell, sniffing the air of the wondrous smell. She reached the kitchen door, but felt the hand gently grab her shoulder. Jumping up in fear, Rain screamed and fell on her butt and back up against the wall as she looked at whoever touched her. "D-don't hurt me!"
Grace sat in her room, rubbing her lips. It had just been a brush, hardly anything at all, what high school sweethearts did when they passed each other in a hall, maybe less. But even so, she felt like it was so much more. She bit her lip and shook her head, which was becoming clearer and clearer by the second. "That bastard." She muttered, knowing he had done something to her. She would look for the key some other time. For now her bed called to her and she needed to change her panties. Slipping into a beautiful pink night gown, Grace made sure her door was locked and then when straight to her bed. She could use a rest.

------------

Silvia kissed her master back and moaned loudly, arching her back as she came hard from the prolonged torture. "Thank you master, oh thank you master." She said softly, hugging him tightly and burying her face in her chest, her heart fluttering as she heard his praise. She smiled kindly at him as he pulled her away and looked into his eyes. In her eyes Alex would only fined sheer loyalty and love for him. She was so enraptured with him, even a small word of praise was enough to make her day.

-------------

As Rain jumped and screamed, Flare did the same, falling on her own butt and backing away. "S-Sorry." She whimpered, getting up, clearly frightened as she began to half walk half run the other way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter eventually went back to his room, locking the door behind him and throwing most of his clothes off, replacing them with loose fitting, simple clothes. He stared at the picture of him and Grace being married and laid in the , soon falling asleep, dreaming of Silvia.

--------------------------

"N-no! wait!" Rain said, and ran after Flare. "Um..Sorry, you just scared me. I'm Rain, and you are?"

-------------------------

Alex held her for a while before slowly letting her go. "Let's get back to our rooms, Silvia," he said, and pulled away from his slave and grabbed the two bowls. "Come on," he ordered, pushing the door open with his elbow and motioning for Silvia to hurry and follow. The sooner they, the sooner they fucked.