Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I have no idea what your talking about Princess. I was even thinking of any such things as sex," Hunter chuckled. "Though, if that is what you want, then who am I to judge?" the wolf man grinned. "I'm just saying, it is an option." He continued to look at Grace's ass, and imagine her as his own before the the two found the doors. "Huh...? Hunter is my first name, and the only Alex is know is a fellow warrior back home. How odd," he commented. "Let's look inside," he said and without warning to Grace, pushed the door of Alex Hunter's open and walked in.

--------------

Alex had his arms around her and smiled. "Then let me make your dream even better," he said and ordered her to grip the counter, so she could have something to hold on to. He unzipped his pants as he moved behind her and rubbed his erect dick against her, smiling. "Ready, Silvia?" he asked, before suddenly pushing his dick into Silvia's pussy all the way and began to fuck her, quickly and deeply.
Silvia braced herself against the counter, though she would have enjoyed staying in his arms a little longer. She then felt him enter her and moaned loudly, she was being fucked again. She now just the right way to move and the right sounds to make, moaning pleasurably as she bit her lip, her knuckles turning slightly greener as she gripped the table hard. "Ahh...Master...please dont stop..." She moaned in ecstasy as her pussy was thrust into again and again.

-------

Grace peaked in and saw the strange room with all the strange devices and pictures. "See anything familiar?" She asked cautiously, looking puzzled as she stared at a picture of a man and a strange woman like creature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nope, you?" he said and looked into the closet. "Hey Princess!" he laughed, taking out a dress. "Want to try it on?" he smiled, pointing at some of them. After some time in the room, Hunter said that they should leave and he walked out. "Why don't we try this room?" he said and opened Silvia's room, seeing the various pictures. "Wow..."

---------------

"Wouldn't dream of it, my slave," Alex moaned as he fucked his, his hands squeezing and played with her tits. "But you have to tell me Silvia," he said and suddenly in as deep as his cock could go. "Tell me who is your Master?" he whispered so only she could hear, before suddenly fucking her faster and deeper, his balls smacking her as his pre cum filled her.

((Should I bring Rain in?))
(Sure)

Grace was a bit cross with his crude jokes, seeing the dresses and how revealing they were. The next room surprised her almost as much as the first. "I take it that Silvia is the name of this creature." Grace said looking at a Picture of Silvia and Alex in the snow, thick, soft, warm looking jackets and muffs on each of them. Both were smiling and Silvia was leaning her head into Axle as he wrapped an arm around her. "They look very much in love, or at least this woman is obsessed." Grace said, looking at the sheer number of pictures.

The next room was labeled "Mike" And they would find it quite locked. But the room after that was labeled "War Leader Hunter" In proud bold letters. The room next to him bore Grace's name, in elegant letters.

--------

"You are, you are my...ahhh...master! You are my only loyalty, m-my only..ohhhh...love! You are more than...than my life, more than any life, you are life itself! Y-You are my master!" Silvia cried as she came hard, her pussy wrapping tightly around his cock and holding him in her lubricated love canal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
In the Digital World, a young Ranamon was resting her pool, half asleep. She gently floated on the water and let out a happy sigh before suddenly feeling a cold gust. Jumping up, she realized she was on the ground and trapped in a fog. "What-where am I?" she asked, suddenly very afraid and saw a nearby structure. Walking towards it she called out for help, before knocking on the wooden door. If no one opened it, which was likely, she opened it herself and walked in, jumping out of fear as it slammed behind her.

---------------

"Now why can't you be more like her to me, Princess? Hunter smiled as he looked at the pictures of Silvia and Alex. Leaving the room, the two saw their own room and he smiled, walking over to his and opening his door. "Come on in, Grace, I have nothing to hide," the wolf said, looking at the rather messy room with pictures of the Saxon culture, tradition, legends, and his own rather normal and plain bed. He suddenly chuckled as he saw on the wall, a picture that couldn't have existed, he saw a large painting of a wedding. The wedding of himself and Grace.

---------------

"Good answer! Bad, Silvia you hurt me! You came without me telling you to!" the human moaned as he fucked her. "Do I have to punish you?" he asked as he slapped her ass. "Your punishment is to scream as loud as you can about how much of a whore you are! My whore!" he moaned.
Grace looked into the messy room but her eyes flew almost instantly to the picture. She blushed and her face felt like some one had poured fire oil on it. "Th-thats not funny!" Grace said, turning and leaving with a hmph, walking to her own room and opening it. Her room was very regal looking with several pieces of furniture and a large bed. It was all decorated in white and gold, the colors of her people and the Angelo culture could be seen everywhere in room. Above her bed was a large scroll that depicted a her love for her people in a poem no shorter than a thousand words. She had nothing to hide, she was as pure as she seemed and there was not so much as a dirty corner in all her thoughts. She smiled and entered it, sitting on her bed and look serene amongst her calm surroundings.

---------

Silvia did as she was commanded and, with tears in her eyes born of disappointing her master, she began to cry out "Im a whore! A filthy dirty cock hungry whore! Fuck me master! Fuck and fill me because that is all a whore like me is good for!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Really? Because I quite like it," Hunter laughed as he exited the room and entered Grace's. When he did he found it all rather...boring. So plain, so basic, and more importantly, no pictures of his Princess. "What no dark secrets?" he asked, looking around for something interesting. "Are you truly so pure Grace?" he asked, before looking at her. "Perhaps you need my help to give you some fun in your life then? I know I can add some fun in it."

----------------

"Hello? Hello? Anyone here?" Rain asked, not turning around to read the rules. "Hello?" she called out, growing afraid.

------------------

Alex leaned forward, and whispered into her ear, "Don't be so hard on yourself, my love. You are more than just a whore. You are my whore," he whispered and suddenly pulled out and helped her stand before him. He then pushed his cock into her pussy, his hands wrapping around her, pulling her into his chest. Moaning as he felt his climax near, the human kissed Silvia's lips, exploring her mouth once more.
Bump because even if we don't post here I don't wanna it to go too far back and leave it forgotten
(Mike is busy with stuff so he is not going to pick Rain up right away, this will give her a chance to explore on her own and meat the others a little)

Grace looked disgusted and turned her head away from him. "Hunter, get out of my room." She said strongly. "Get out, I will find the key myself, so please leave." She added. She did not want to hear any more of Hunter's attempts to get into her dress. She was a princess and a proper woman, did he really think she would just tear off her own dress to be with him?!

-----------

Silvia kissed back, moaning softly and embracing her master lovingly. "Master...." She moaned, loving the moment as she felt her second orgasm approaching. She decided to hold it, she wanted to cum with him, with her master, her secret lover.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace, I'm hurt!" Hunter laughed. The wolf moved closer, and as he did he would unleash a little secret trick of the Wolf kin. A special pheromone that would arouse women, in other words, Grace. His own little natural scent, he would hide it whenever he needed to, but now...It was just him and Grace.

((I took a page out of your story. Hope you don't mind))

-------------

"Together, my love. With me," he moaned and pulled her into a kiss as he fucked her, his balls smacking against her body as he fucked her. "Silvia...Now," he moaned as he suddenly felt his body shake, and his seed flood into his life lover, life slave's body.

----------------

Rain walked down the hall, slow and fearful, hugging her body as she felt as though she was being watched and followed.