Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"...Thanks," Alex responded, and took the bottle. As soon as he looked at Silvia, he moved his arm down and touched Silvia's ass, squeezing it. "Both. But most importantly, she's mine, and I do not intend to share," he replied. "Touch her and pay," he growled. "Wait, how long have you exactly been here?"

--------------

Hunter punched the weaker warrior's face and stood over him, smiling at how easy another kingdom had fallen to Saxon rule. The Princess, Queen, and the best female Knight the kingdom had were being gang banged behind him, turning into sluts and whores. He turned around and walked back to his fellow warriors before suddenly walking into something.

He looked up to see he had walked into a door of some kind of of building and he smelled something...sweet behind him. Turning around noticed it was Princess Grace, of the Angelos. "Princess Grace?" he asked in disbelief, recognizing her smell as he saw her figure in the fog.
"Dunno." Mike said, eying the blushing Pokemon a moment longer before returning his focus to her master. "A few days, but you would be surprised by how hard it is to tell time here. In any case let me show you around, its better than sitting here and drinking." Mike said with a smile as he walked off towards a side hall, expecting them to fallow.

Silvia stayed behind her master and blushed as he squeezed her ass, nuzzling him a little when Mike left. She stayed quiet the whole time, knowing that it was not her place to speak in a conversation between humans. She simply stayed with Alex and awaited his actions or orders...though she really wished she had some clothes, feeling chills from the empty, mostly lifeless place.

----------

Grace stopped as another figure appeared before her, opening the door and looking back at her.

"Princess Grace?"

She recognized him right away as the Saxon Hunter, the War leader of a particularly nasty group of people. They were weak for now, conquering small kingdoms on their borders, but some speculated they could become a real threat given a year or two. Grace stayed hopeful. "Saxon Hunter." she said with a slight bow. "Have you brought me here?" She asked not unkindly as she approached the building and stepped in to escape the eerie mist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Is there anywhere I can also get some extra clothes for my Silvia?" Alex asked, following after Mike. "Come on Silvia."

-------------

"Princess Grace, it is you," Hunter smiled. He liked Grace...she was pure, yet oh so beautiful. He had dreamed of having her as his little sex slave, his wife, his slave...He quickly shook those thoughts out and shook his head. "No, not me. I have no idea where this place is," he said, and looked at the structure before walking in. "Come on," he ordered, motioning her to follow.
"There might be in her room. Come on, I will show you what I mean." Mike said as he led them through a hall, up some stairs and to a long hallway with doors on either side all the way down, and it was a very long hallway. "Be careful, if you dont keep your eyes open then this place tends to switch doors and such on you." He said as they walked. "It can be kinda hard to find your way around until you memories how the layout changes." They finally reached a door that said "Mike." He stopped before it and said "This is my room. Please do not enter, I would hate for it to be messed up."

He said as he moved to the next door. "And here is your room. Alex right?" He asked as he moved to the sie and showed him a door with his name carved into it. "The door can only be opened by you the first time. The room will look and contain everything you need any want in it, so it obviously differs from person to person." He explained. "And this is your room sweet heart." Mike said to a blushing Silvia. There, next to Alex's room was her own, with her name carved into it. "Go ahead, open it." Mike encouraged.

Silvia flinched and looked at Alex, if he allowed it then she would open her door. Inside would be a medium sized room with a large bed and walk in closet full of all her normal clothes. There were also desks and draws filled with things she often used, like cleaning devices and the such. And everywhere they were beautiful drawings of Silvia and Alex together, sometimes kissing, simply standing together smiling or make sweet love to each other. In each one she did not seem like his slave at all but rather like his lover. She blushed hard and looked at Alex, hoping he would not be angry with her now that her true desires were so completely laid out before him.

---------

"Um, War Leader Hunter, there is no one there." Grace said as she came to stand next to him. Indeed, Alex Silvia and Mike were gone, just like the hallway which was now a wall. Silvia looked around curiously and crossed her arms. "What is this place? It looks like some kind of Tavern...but that cant be right." She said softly, walking up to the bar and looking around, ringing a bell that was there to test it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and put his arm around Silvia as he gazed into the room. "I like your room, Silvia," he smiled, and kissed her forehead. He then took the doorknob in hand and opened his, and saw it was rather big, with game stations of all kind, videogames, a computer, a large elegant bed, posters of various women, both human, Digimon, and more, pictures of Silvia, and something on the wall near his bed. "Huh...?" he mumbled and walked towards it and picked it up.

It was a photo...Silvia was a Ralts, and was held in Alex's hands, and there...there was Alex's father, Marcus Hunter. He held it in his hand, and couldn't help, but smile. He held it up for Silvia and Mike to see it and said, "You were cute," he commented to Silvia, and noticed a large closet and opened it, finding various clothes for him, and a part called, THE SILVIA WARDROBE. "Silvia, put this on!" he ordered, and held up a green dress, that revealed much of her chest, and showed off her legs well. When she was done, he looked at Mike and waited to continue the tour.

----------------------------

"I don't kno-" Hunter was interrupted as the door was slammed behind them. "What the? Grace...Come read this," he ordered, pointing at the rules on the doors. "I think we have a problem."
Silvia blushed and smiled as she hugged Alex's hand, comfy in her new dress. Mike eyed her up when Alex was not looking and led them away. "Well, this place is huge, I think its best if you explore it on your own, since thats all you will really be able to do aside from the obvious." Mike said as he led them into a large Dining room. "I've just been eating raw veggies since I cant cook, but the kitchen is through that door, fully stocked and everything." Silvia looked at the door and and smiled "I can make us dinner master...if that is your wish." She said timidly.

-------

Grace came over and read it. Her face became paler. "This...does not bode well for us. I have a kingdom to return to, and I suspect your own people require you as well, we should work together to find the key." She said softly, reading over the message again and again. "Should we go off? To explore perhaps?" She asked after sighing and accepting she was trapped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Let's go into the kitchen then, Silvia. Mike, if you don't mind, can you go? I'm sure you have other things to attend to and I don't want to interrupted in them," Alex said, and led Silvia to the kitchen, his hand around her waist. As soon as they were, and if Mike did leave them alone, he wrapped his arms around his slave and kissed her lips, his tongue exploring her mouth.

--------------

"Let's. I don't like being trapped here. I had important business to attend to back home," he stated, remembering the conquest of the kingdom from before. "Um...You lead," he said, motioning her to go first. Once she did, the wolf followed, staring at her ass and licking his lips, imagining her in his hands, being turned into his little slave...
Mike sighed as he watched them both go into the kitchen. He had nothing else to do...but to prepare. But even as he left and walked by the kitchen door her could not help but say "Subtle like a flying buss buddy."

------

Silvia kissed back as soon as she realized what he was doing and blushed as she always did. "Thank you master.." She mumbled after the kiss broke. "For accepting me." then if he allowed her, she would rejoin her soft lips with his and continue the kiss, loving the tender moment. Truly these were her favorite moments, when they could both mutually give each other pleasure, the moments before she was reduced to a pussy to fuck, and ass to slap and tits to suck, these were the moments when she could really feel her masters love over his intense lust, and that was worth more to her than life itself.

------

Grace nodded nervously and took off into another direction, walking through a few hallways and then entering a large domed room that held fifteen steaming pools of assorted sizes. "Hot baths?" Grace said as she cautiously stepped in, the transition from being surrounded by wood to being surrounded by marble making her a little edgy. "Did a wizard create this place?" She asked mostly to herself as she looked around at the pools and room in general.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If they did, they must have had some skill. This place is amazing," Hunter commented. He then redirected his attention to Grace's ass and admired it. "Princess Grace, if we can't find a way out, and you and I are trapped here...What would we do? I mean, just the two of us here alone...We would have to do something to...entertain ourselves," he chuckled.

----------------

"Why wouldn't I accept you?" Alex replied, kissing her back. His arms wrapped around her waist, then moved down to her ass, squeezing it as he rubbed his crotch against her, his dick erect and very noticeable as he rubbed it against her pussy. "Is this about all those pictures we found in your room? Why don't you tell me all about those, and your little breams about me?"
Grace's face grew hot but she maintained her composure and said "We have hardly been here a half hour. Though your attempts at subtly are faltering, I suggest we focus less on entertaining ourselves and more on finding that key War Leader Hunter. We both can not afford to linger in this place, so if you mind must be occupied with something then let it be occupied with looking at all but me." Her tone was flat and unamused, she had no time to waist, and if all he was going to do was stare at her like she knew he was, then she would be better served to search alone.

She continued down another hallway and up some stairs were she came to a row of doors upon doors upon doors. She moved down the hallway, look at each door she passed until she reached one marked "Alex Hunter" And then another next to it marked "Silvia". This caused her to Pause. "War Leader Hunter? Is Hunter your first or last name?" She asked curiously as she moved out of the way to allow him to see the marked door.

----------

Silvia blushed and did not answer. Instead she began to work her way out of her dress, allowing to to fall to her feet. She blushed and placed her head on his chest at her neck, allowing her warmth to seep into him. "This is my dream." She whispered softly. "To be this close to you...unconditionally and forever." She stayed there for as long as her master would allow, her eyes closed as she rested on his strong chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)