Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
Kiva puts her hands on her hips and pouts cutely. "I have said my name already but no-one listened to me" she murmured softly, though the fact he mentioned he knows magic, caught her interested. She wasn't any experient person on that subject but she was learning and practising.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I am known as Anima. None of you have any right to know anything else." The young warrior said as he listened, keeping an eye out for more of those beasts, which he just learned were called heartless. He knew he should be friendly to those people who are in the same situation that he is, but he was finding it hard to actually be friendly to anyone at the moment. He looked up to the sky and noticed another star fade away. "It looks like another world was claimed."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Why is everybody so depressed? Anima, Kiva, Roland, and Mr Mystery here, it's nice to meet other people who don't really belong here. This town is usually so boring. I bet we were meant to meet here! It feels like the start of an adventure, or something, right? Right?' Daisy babbled, getting excited as usual and spinning around.

'Who cares if some other world is gone? It keeps happening, and i've escaped once, so i can do it again! All of you must have survived the destruction of your worlds too, so let's lighten up!' The ninja laughed.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Kazu glared at Roland suspiciously, but figured that the information he provided would be enough for now. All of this was happening too fast. Heartless? The disappearance of other worlds? He didn't even know that there were other worlds out there, yet standing before him was the proof. And looking around the dismal town of which he now stood--how could he not believe it? This was more than a game, but he decided that he would have to "play along" with it anyways.

He turned his attention to the young girl that had healed him. "Do not worry, Kiva. We listened, I'm sure--well, at least I did." He gave her a slight smile which instantly brought about a spell of nostalgia upon him, making him remember the days when he used to smile all the time. What horrid event could steal his happiness away? That was something that he would rather toss away into oblivion forever.

"My name is Kazu, and, like our grave friend Anima here, that is all you need to know," he said seriously, but his tone lightened slightly with his next statement. "There is no need to call me 'Mr. Mystery' anymore. It makes me sound like a superhero or something." He chuckled lightly. "It is a pleasure to meet all of you, with the exception of you," he said pointing at Roland. His tone turned angry all of a sudden. "I don't know what kind of part you play in all of this, but if I find out that you're using us for your personal gain, I will tear you to shreds without a moments hesitation."

Kazu didn't like to be played with. He had been through too much now to let himself be pulled into some other individual's personal game. He had already been through it once, and it cost him the well-being of the one he loved. He would not let it happen again.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Ugh, this man is difficult..." thought Roland bitterly.

"Me? Use you?"

Roland chuckled.

"You misunderstand my intentions. I am here only to give you all an oppurtunity. To come with me on a quest to stop the Heartless, for you see I am weak in this form and many of my magics have been sealed away. I can't do this on my own... I'm going to need comrades that can help me."

He looked at them all with anticipation.

"For I assume some of you want revenge on the beasts that took your homes and families away from you. I have the knowledge necessary to help you acheive that goal. How do you say it? Ah, I scratch your back you scratch mine."
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
'Told you! A quest! Well, on a quest, there's bound to be all sorts of treasure, so you can count me in. Of course, i'm not shabby in a fight either.' Daisy said, smiling.

'Make sure not to get in my way, and i'll do my best.' The kunoichi finished, winking at Roland.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dark walked over to where everyone else is. "So, my planet was destroyed by those monsters." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I guess hmm" Kiva thought for a while, putting a finger cutely to her lips. "Maybe my magic could be of any help in our quest indeed" she murmurs softly in hopes of learning more spells than the ones she currently knows.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If it means getting revenge on these monsters..." Anima said as his gauntlet suddenly surged with lightning. "...I will do anything it takes." He smirked as he spoke this and looked onto a distant building, seeing shadows slowly moving down the side of the building. "Starting with cleansing this world of the darkness."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kazu growled at Roland, but his voice was dangerously calm. "I'm so pleased that you can take the destruction of our homes so light to heart. Unfortunately, I have not the means of taking vengeance on my own. I see no reason why we all cannot travel together for now. Even if we do decide to go on a quest, where would we start? Have you even an idea, Roland, One Who Knows Everything?"

Although Kazu's tone had lightened somewhat, despite the sarcasm, whatever good feelings he had disappeared as he detected swarms of Heartless all around them. He decided to take no action so that he would not alert the others, but it seems Anima cared not by so callously preparing for battle.

"We'll determine the details of our quest later," Kazu said suddenly. "I believe we have company, once again. Why do we attract these sullen beasts so? What misery do they wish to spread amongst us? Whatever it may be, I shall NOT allow it!" With a quick motion of his arms, two large blades shredded through the sleeves of his cloak.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA