Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
But Maaaaagus! Things like kunai and shurikens and most of the stuff Shonen Jump uses in Naruto come from real things, so like, i'm talking about the real ninja legends, you know? Okay, let's stop, we've gone waaay left field. Sorry Obli!

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Last time I talk before the RP begins, or before I'm asked to. I was referring to the fuggin' jutsus! I love the weapons.
Just have one thing to say before waiting...two things actually...First, Naruto is okay as long as you can avoid the hardcore fans. Second, carried away when using TekTek is an understatement. Here is the other I made when thinking of my character.
[Image: 7938375.png]
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Dark
Character Description/Bio: Dark was force to flee his home world beucse of the heartless and ends up at unknow place
Class: Shape sifter
Class Abilities: Normal: [Image: f675938.png]
From 1: [Image: 1fc6169.png] Magna Blaster: Unleashes a large number of energy bullets from his body.
From 2: [Image: c3bd714.png] Solar Wind Destroyer: Gathers solar energy into a dense fireball which he hurls at the enemy.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Please try to keep your discussions out of the RP please!! Thanks! ^_^

ANNOUNCEMENT: Next week I have Spring Break where I live and I am going out of town. I don't know if I'll be able to get on the internet, so the RP will be suspended idefinitely. I will most likely be able to use the internet at my cousin's house but the worst case scenario is that I won't be back online until April 20th. Until then, if you haven't made a character yet then make one.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
ANNOUNCEMENT: Well I'm pretty much ready to start... except we have a small problem, since MagusKnight is missing or something we'll be short one character. What do you guys think we should do? Just go on ahead or wait?? If we do go on ahead I would favor if we found a replacement.

OOC: can I join?
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Of course you can!! =3 Is that even a question? And don't worry about Obli--I'm sure he'll comply (I'll FORCE him too if I have to). Just go ahead and post your character profile, 'kay?
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(04-24-2009 02:42 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: OOC: can I join?

Of course you can!! Make your character. As instructed to above. Also if you can it would be awesome if you made a TekTek avatar. Once you make your character we will start.

Name: Kiva
Character Description/Bio: [Image: 0daf742.png]
She is very friendly and likes to get along with everyone
Class: Red Mage
Class Abilities: Spells
- Firebolt - Fires a small fireball at a single enemy
- Heal - heals a bit of HP
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army