Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
Livian went inside the room and collasped on the bed nearest to her feeling rather tired, the dragon almost completely drain her out. "Haaaah....hah....." she huffed, her f-sized chest moving up and down.

"Your too dark being." Zeldragis teasingly salute the beastman and headed inside his own single room.

Claire already inside the room changed her form stretching out her wings and brushing her short light blond hair at a nearby vanity. "I do hope this airship is safe."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

"Boy, you must be bushed!" Jiro panted, plopping down on his own bed. "I'm guessin' Gairunn takes a lot of your energy, eh? Sorry 'bout that." He apologized, trying not to stare at her humongous breasts.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"I'm certain that it is..." Ace said as he changed out of his robes, getting ready to take a warm bath so his fur wouldn't mat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

Livian nodded, "Yes...there was this one time I couldn't control Gairunn and ended up turning into him. But he'll bring myself back to normal after he finished doing his one finishing attack, however; if I end up staying that form too long my body goes chaos and hurt anybody close to me...but I would be unconscious up to three days if the Gairunn's body is over."

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"If you don't mind...do you want me bathed with you?" the silver eyed valkyrie asked putting down the brush on the desk. "That is if you don't mind."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

"Oh, right... I get it..." Jiro nodded understandingly. "You want me to give you a back rub? I hear I'm pretty good at helpin' people relax." He said, raising his paws and wiggling his fingers playfully.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"Of course I don't mind, your presence is very enjoyable. I've grown... quite fond of you, my Lady Valkyrie." Ace bowed his head, and opened the door to the bathroom for them.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

Livian nodded, "Sure, just don't touch the wings, but you could touch the starting feathers. He won't appeared if you do that..." she then turned her body over for him to rub.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

The valkyrie maiden smiled at him entering the bathroom, she then suddenly let her clothes fall on the floor revealing full view of her very light skin. Her cheeks blushed a little and her wings turned smaller enough for her and the lion man to make room.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

"Sure thing, Livian!" Jiro said, and trotted over to her bed, kneeling beside her. Careful not to touch her feathers, he rubbed her shoulders gently with his powerful paws, then massaged down her back, working the tension out of her muscles smoothly and expertly.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"You're so beautiful, Claire..." Ace told her softly as he turned the taps on, filling the tub with warm water.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

"Ahh......oh...." Livian moaned slightly feeling his furry yet firm musuclar paws rubbing against her human like skin. "Thank you...ohhh...I never been massaged before...so this is my first time..." she giggled feeling so relaxed.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"Do you...want me to go first or you?" The silvered eye maiden asked offering her hand at him. "I don't mind either way."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

Jiro grinned at her playfully as he eased her stress away gently, rubbing and massaging her back firmly, but tenderly. "Glad to be your first then!" He chuckled. "You musta' been stressed, runnin' around thanks to that impostor, huh?" He asked.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

Ace smiled at her and turned to face the water. "Allow me to test the temperature for us, Lady Claire." He spoke softly, and dipped the tip of his tail in the water, only to retract it and shiver. Grimacing, he turned off the cold water tap and allowed more hot water to mix with it. "Its a little... cold."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

"Yes...I thought I could leave home and hoped that nobody recognized me and thinking I'll be fine when I moved to another place...but I was wrong...people will still go after me no matter what. My price is that high and you know that people will do almost anything to get that amount of money just so they could use it for their own pleasures..." Then suddenly Livian's eyes began to wept with tears.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

Claire chuckled shaking her head and smiled, "You should've let me check it dear Acerbus I don't mind the cold. I was trained to endured it as well."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Livian and Jiro's Room]

"Oh..." Jiro said, his ears swiveling back and laying flat against his skull. "That's bad..." He murmured consolingly and rubbed her shoulders warmly to comfort her. "I kinda know the feelin', though its kinda different. I grew up watchin' my dad beat down challenge after challenge after challenge, cuz they say he's a master, n' anyone who beats him would be a legend... but he's not, he's just a guy. We moved a lot to avoid the fightin', but they put a price on his head. My mom died, and he agreed to settle down and accept every challenge to a duel they sent him. But he got weaker and weaker, and then he just couldn't fight anymore, so he stopped, and I took his place while he recovered..." The wolf sighed, and rubbed her lower back. "But he's gone now. N' here I am. Say... you wanna' tag along with us?" He asked her expectantly, his ears perking up.

[Claire and Ace's Room]

"I suppose us Felidae aren't fond of water. Its in our nature." Ace chuckled lightly. "The water is ready, my Lady." He said, and raised a foot, stepping into the bathtub, offering her a large paw to help her in.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers