Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
Livian continued to let out soft gasps as Sanjiro filled her with his love for her. It was so nice to be loved by a cute werewolf that isn't afraid of her. Though, what would his father would say about their relationship together? It would be hard to convince him. Her juice suddenly intensified their sex as he fucked her. Hard and rough. It didn't matter, she loved him. And he loves her back. Even though there is one thing she might break his heart.

"I see that lovely Livian is here." he hissed sensually. "If we weren't related I make her mines...but then again brother is extremely overprotective over Livian."

"How could you say that?" Claire implied, "your behaving just like your brother. Having your eyes lusting her."

"Heh, sorry." the blazedragon apologized.

"Reborn." And with that the red dragon appeared in full size, with crimson blazing firey wings. With a honorific bow he flew. Letting the wind guide him to the Winderie's land. The land full of music and magic. The uniquely people who love instruments around them including the voices that also acts like the nosily tool.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro loved every moment he spent inside her, fueled by desire and instinct, he lathered one of her soft, supple breasts with his large, powerful tongue, licking her flesh hotly and suckling on her nipples. Making love to this woman he only just met but loved with all his heart was the best experience he's ever had, but curse his inexperience- he was close to his climax already! "L-Livian- I'm getting close-" He huffed, fucking her amazing pussy so hard and fast that the bed was starting to thump loudly against the wall.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The human-like dragon hesistated deeply for a moment. "I'm..." She felt it. Inside of her, his semen and her juices mixed into together as he was showing her his forsakken love. She felt her body is going to explode inside. It wasn't hurting her but ready to released it for him. "I'm cumming." Livian replied. His mouth tasting her mound of flesh only sending her straight out of pleasure. Producing lactatid milk through her milk glands and to his clenching canine mouth.

As Claire watched the dragon flew by. She saw a brief dark viod of the angel's world that collided the world of Goung Soeng. Darris Karlan. There are no time to visit the Folorie the plant people, which is far too risky especially with the lizardmen who are happen to like the taste of dragon's hide. The lizardmen are a vicious race that are slow, but extremely skilled in combat. The reptile creatures live near with the Falorie and take the female only race(Falorie) as mates as lizardmen are mostly males.

Zeldragis appeared right next to her. "I'm pretty sure they're in mating season now." chuckled the human.

"Still I wouldn't want to wander off to a lizardmen's terroitory if Livian's with us." Claire replied.

"Same, yet she had werewolf who can regenerate. It's pretty common for a werewolf to regenerate their body faster than humans can. Although this werewolf can regenerate his body pretty quick than normal."

"He said he got it from his father."

"And pretty much the same for Livian for that matter." Zeldragis chuckled again. "She's extremely powerful like her father."

"...probably powerful enough to destory the world." Claire quietly said.

"If fallen in the wrong hands that is."

Silently the fair warrior stared down at the sun land and nodded in response. "Yes..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A little shocked by her breastmilk, he drank down her delicious cream hungrily, suckling on her nipple a little harder and nibbling it lightly. A bit of her cream dribbled down the corner of his muzzle as he bared his fangs, shutting his eyes tightly and furrowing his expressionable brows. With one final thrust, his muscular body tensed so his fur bristled, his muscles becoming rock-hard as he had his first ever orgasm, filling his first time lover with his pent up, hot, gooey wolf-cream. He ejaculated so much that it overflowed around his thick meat and formed thick, creamy chunks of white gel on the bed. "Oh man..." He opened his golden eyes half-way, panting contently, his tongue hanging out of his muzzle. He gazed into her eyes and gave her cheek a playful little affectionate lick to show his gratitude.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The dragoness smiled warmly from the dimly light that was turned on. Still having her hands cupped around the wolf's mane. Her head rested on his overall muscular chest, she went back to her sleep. Her tail still intertwined the wolf's tail.

"I'll contact the Falorie. You guys go on without me, I'll be fine." the magician swordsman stretch and cracked his knuckles. His angelic wings appeared and he flew to where her dragon was heading. Knowing it's getting late she headed back to the bedroom to sleep as well. Tomorrow is going to be a busy morning. And already sense the darkness is growing tense as they head straight to Gastonah the fair city.

Already woken up, Claire heads over to Livian and Sanjiro. Clapping her hands in order for them to wake up from their beds. "Wake up. We're at Gastonah the city of humans. Or used to be human city now it's filled with all sorts of races."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro, being an early riser, was already up and doing morning stretches, his naked, furry body flexing and stretching. He got a little shock when Claire walked into their room on him in the middle of a particular stretch that had his legs spread and his firm butt exposed to the door. He had seen her walk in and clap from between his legs, Claire's face obscured by his furry sack. He fell over and yelped. "M-Ms. Claire! GAH- I'm sorry- you should've knocked!" He covered himself up.

[In The Other Room]

The lion necromancer had already finished packing his trunk and heard Jiro hit the floor. He shook his head patiently and read the newspaper.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Unfazed, by the wolborg's less clothes Claire cleared her throat. "I apologized for my rudeness and the untidiness of your absence but we must be hurry to visit Livian's parents. And, prepare for a long talk while your in the palace. Princess Livian."

Livian dress up in her clothes, feeling guilty of not telling her parents where she was at. Two years had gone by that she didn't left a note. Although giving them a note would end up trying to build up more trouble and she'll be not safe to where she'll be. Thinking it would build up more people gossiping about her. She did realized her wanted posters is everywhere in town.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)