Join our server on Discord

The eyes of the Universe (A Phantasy Star RP)
All right, guys, I'm sorry for not having much of a plot/backstory going on for this, but I figured not many people played PSU/AOTI, or Portable, so not many would know completely was going on... Instead, I'm just going to give everyone a generic introductory, and the plot will simply build up as we play along. (For those of you wondering, yes I have a plan for advancing this RP, but I just don't think it apropriate to just start the RP with it.

GUARDIANS Graduation certificate Wrote:Hello dear _____________________,
Congratulations for passing the GUARDIANS qualification exams. As of _________ You are now a full-fledged GUARDIAN. Your new GUARDIAN identification badge(henceforth known as "license" will be sent to your PM (Partner Machine) within a week. Once you acquire your license, you will be contacted by the Head committee, and designated your first GUARDIANS Associate (Henceforth known as your Partner) Who will watch over you, and guide you, until you are experienced enough to handle field work on your own.

Until your License arrives, we ask that you please fill out the attatched questionnaire to determine your GUARDIANS aptitude (Henceforth known as Class). Your class will determine your overall strengths and weaknesses, as well as the types of Technics you can learn. Your Partner will help you in learning more about your Class, as well as Technics as you work together.

Once again, congratulations. Until you recieve your license, you are dismissed.

**Attached Questionnaire: **

Name:
Species: (Either PSU races, or even your own)
Planet of Origin: (GUARDIANS Colony (space station), Moatoob (Desert planet), Parum (sci-fi planet), Neudaiz (religious/forest/asianic planet))
Class: (Hunter, Ranger, Force, Fightmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce, Acromaster, Protranser)
Description:
Weapons: (List up to 4 weapons)
Technics: (list all your weapon technics, and force Technics here. working on finding a technic list to help newbs... otherwise just make your own)
Other: (any info that doesn't fit)

All right... eel free to make characters.... If anyone wants to be an "experienced" partner, feel free to PM me... I'd say first come first served, but I really need people who have actually played a PS game, starting form PSO to PSP to fill this role. For now, the max is 3 experienced partners until I decide that there's too many new people for those 3 to handle.

Now, this doesn't mean inexperienced people can't be experienced partners, I'll just have to explain a few things...

any PS fans out there can go ahead and use PS-specific terminology, (such as Foie, Resta, and Vis rippa/every other weapon/technic/item out there) otherwise I'm going to stick to layman terminology (Instead of "Oh look! a mukpat!" I'm going to say "Look! desert cow!")

if you need description on classes, let me know... unless someone else feel like explaining them, then please do. I'm too lazy to, for now

All right... feel free to post.. and most likely by next monday, this RP'll start
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]