Join our server on Discord

Dragon diadam Altima and Tigerlily rp
This is Altima and Tigerlily's rp no questions asked therefore if you don't obey, I'll launch black evil rabid rabbits! Anyways let's begin we know our characters so let's let the show on the road!

It was during the afternoon where the dragon was in the restaurant eating her supper. She wore a white cloak around her body, not letting anybody see her except the tip of her tail which shined golden scaly skin. The dragoness was in fact waiting for someone, a dragon like her.

"Would you like another cup of lemon tea?" The waiter paused at the chair next to her.

"Sure do." The mysterious dragon said simply and immediately the waiter pour in the juice down until it reached almost to at the tip of the glass jug. "Thank you." Flora lifted her glass and nodding afterward at him.

"Are you waiting for someone?" The otter like waiter asked.

"Yes. It's a date." she exclaimed. "I'm hoping this will last...it's been a long time since I've been with someone..."

"Really?" The male otter then chuckled. "Good luck then." He patted her back and then leave her for awhile.

"Thanks." She lifted her hand again.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Altima stumbled into the store, looking rather confused as he scritched his chin in thought. "Looks like the place... but the directions don't make much sense... uhh..." he muttered, as he looked aorund, trying to see if he recognised anybody. giving a soft dejected sigh, he turned around, and made as if to leave the restaurant, until something stopped im, causing him to lurch in surprise. He blinked repeatedly, as he stared at a brigh reflection on the glass door. He turned and looked, wondering what on earth could be so shiny in such a dingy, cramped little place.

And just as sudden, he saw the shine again, as he stared at the most golden-colored tail he had ever seen. He followed the tail up, and up, until his eyes came to rest on such a magnificent beauty. "Err... w-wow... that must be her.." he muttered, as he stumbled on his way towards her table, his tail waggin frantically in excitement.

"Excuse me, miss... but you wouldn't happen to be Flora, would you?" he asked as politely as he could, his voice quavering with excitement, and utter enjoyment.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"Yes I am." Flora bowed her head a little and adding a rather light giggle. "Come take a seat." The dragon added as she offered her hand; revealing more of her golden sheen from her skin afterward. A seat that was standing next to Altima began to move where he could just sit on it.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhh.... okay!" Altima smiled nervously, as he sat down. Coulda sworn there wasn't a chair next to me before... he thought, as he stared at Flora's face. Wow! she looks pretty, compared t just photos!
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"You've probably been wondering why I'm wearing a cloak around me..." Flora giggled, leaning herself closer to his ear. "Please don't tell anyone about this...but I'm actually a rare golden dragon." She whispered before going back to her seat again. "I don't really want to make a big public about it so I hope you understand what kind of situation I'm in." She smiled showing her full view of her face which is still covered by the cloak she's wearing.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uh... I see.." Altima stammered, as he sat opposite of her, staring at her, hoping to catch a better glimpse of her face under her hood. "So... err... this the first time you been on a... date?" The grey dragon asked, as he looked over the menu.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

This is what Flora looks like.

"I wouldn't call it the first...to be honestly...I've been with one person, but he suddenly disappeared after a couple of days." She lowered her head, "I lost traced with him, so I assumed he be dead...so now here I am finding a boyfriend." Flora giggled and continued to sip her drink until the last drop of it was still hold.

The waitress then suddenly dropped by pulling out her paper and then turned to face Altima. "Would like a snack or drink sir?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhh... sure... give me any soda... and uhh... cheese sticks? please? thanks" Altima smiled a the waitress, as he turned to face Flora. "I see... well.. I'm... not much fora dater..." he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

The waitress nodded giving him writing down the order before going and coming back a few minutes later. "There you go, would you like more tea as well?" She turned to face the golden dragon.

"No thank you I think I have enough." She smiled and when the waitress left the two alone, Flora couldn't help, but asked. "What's the matter? You seemed to pause in every sentence for a moment there, am I making you very nervous dear Altima?" She felt suddenly concerned. "Well when we're out somewhere private...I'll show you what I really look like, I hope that'll please you."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, it's not you... just, the whole.. dating thing.... ^_^;;" he muttered, as he looked down at her tea. "I'm so used to being single.. I kinda forgot how to act around someone >_>;;"
Digimon P&P RPG forum.