Join our server on Discord

Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny
~Kenta~

Fools, all these rocket members are fools was he and Giovanni the only people who had any brains in the organization?

Kenta walked through the halls checking in rooms where certain Team Rocket Scientists lazed about, and grunts squabbled over Pokemon weak Pokemon at that, three names kept coming up in some of the Conversations he heard and that was the worst members team rocket has ever seen, Jessie, James, and the Talking Meowth. "Shouldn't you be working?" He said stalling in one of the rooms glaring at the grunts who got up and ran away before he could punish them or write down names.

~Ash~

Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, I love Pokemon

Ash looked to Dawn and Brock with the usual broad smiles across his face, "Im Hungry how far is it to the next town Dawn?" He asked, normally Ash would ask such questions to Brock but the Pewter Gym Leader was still a bit Paralyzed from Crocaunts Poison Jab.

~Pikachu~

"Pika-Pika-Pika-Pi-Pi-Pikachu!" Pikachu was singing a song to itself as it walked close to Ash, the Pokemon had its eyes closed and tail wagging back and forth, behind it Ash's Buizel walked its tail spinning though it was not in water.

~Kenta~

"I understand, Yes, Yes. I will transfer the Information to you when I can. Don't worry they don't suspect a thing." Kenta said into a Cell Phone he had, he closed it and slipped it into his pocket before he unlocked and left the room, Two grunts in the hall stopped and Saluted the Admin before continuing their rounds of the Compound. "I need to speak with Giovanni."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-07-2009, 07:59 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-08-2009, 03:13 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:39 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:47 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:51 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-09-2009, 07:57 AM