Join our server on Discord

Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny
Now for mine! xD It's going to be a pokemon battle.
--
The arena lights flashed open, lighting two parts of the stage, where the two trainers would stand. The first, a tall man in a black cloak, he wore an aura of hatred. The next, a person in a cap with a pokeball on top, this person's smile shone with determination, the pikachu jumped down and took on a serious face, rare for the electric rodent. "I refuse to lose." the trainer said; smile growing cockier by the second. Each one threw their pokeball at the same time, out came a red figure from each. On the tall man's side, Zane, it turned white with a red mark on it, a zangoose (that is the name... right?). From the rash one's side, the red light took on a figure of a dragon... and soon it turned into a large, red, fire breathing titan, a Charizard. The zangoose took on a battle stance, ready for anything, while the Charizard gave out a loud, fear inducing roar, letting the flames spew from it's mouth like a flamethrower. "I will defeat you" thought the zangoose, finally believing it had met it's match. "AAAAAND NOOOOOW! LET THE BATTLE BETWEEN..." the announcer was yelling, the lights had gone to full power, and the stage was ready. "...ZANE THE MASTER OF BLADES AND AERIAL THE CHALLENGER!" As soon as the final words were said, the Charizard flew into action, going straight at the zangoose like a bullet, and the zangoose rushed in, running with such skill and agility she seemed like a ninja. The battle soon grew into a flame, and in an instant (because I'm not going to describe this entire battle) it seemed as though the battle was over. Aerial pocketed a pokeball, and walked away with head down. The battle was over, the pride was crushed.
--
I hope you liked it! That zangoose will be one of my characters!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-07-2009, 07:59 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-08-2009, 03:13 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by MagusKnight - 04-08-2009, 08:33 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:39 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:47 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:51 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-09-2009, 07:57 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-11-2009, 01:30 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-12-2009, 09:43 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-27-2009, 09:52 AM