Join our server on Discord

Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny
Ok I posting.

I can play Mr. Ash who decides he will go through Puberty every single season :D.

And I would Double as my Custom Character Kenta Horuga ((IGnore the egg))

Rocket.

[Image: 2wodogz.png]

Sample Post.

For Ash do I require one? I will if need be and I will post for Kenta.

Pathetic, Jasper could do a stronger shadow punch then that

"Do it now Jasper Shadow Punch and Ruby use silver wind!" Kenta yelled out to the two pokemon, The Haunter and Red Skinned Absol looked upon their trainer with both anger and love, he pushed them hard but for a good cause, They knew their place. And so they did, Jasper's hand glowed a dark Violet to his own Purple color and shot forward to strike the Mr. Mime infront of him, and Ruby swirled her head the Scarlet Horn sending forth a blade of pure energy straight for the Delibird that she was against

They were both knocked out, and the battle was over. "Pathetic, How you became one of our Grunts I will never know" Kenta growled, for a Delibird and A Mr.Mine the new rocket grunt was rather weak scoring low with the other Rocket Flunkies whose names were Rare to be spoken as how they were rare to do a good job in their assignment. The Rocket Admin sneered and return his two pokemon and walked off through the main base.

~~~~~

"Pikachu Thunderbolt!" Ash yelled, pointing his finger at Team Rocket, who had tried once again and Failed to capture his Pikachu. The Small electric mouse pokemon lept into the air and its body became charged with the power it held stored within, and at once the Thunderbolt shot forward from its tiny body and struck the three Rockets.

"AHHHH!" Jesse, James, and Meowth screamed in sync and then the ground below them exploded, "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAIIIINN, WABBBBAFET!" their signature defeat cry echoed out before they faded from view, only Ash knew they would return again.

"Pikachu!" The mouse chimed and ran forward leaping and grabbing ash's head in a hug, he smiled and rubbed the Pokemon before starting to return to Dawn and Brock, they would act surprised when he returned and told them about how Team Rocket tried once again to steal Pikachu and this time even Chimchar.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-07-2009, 07:59 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-08-2009, 03:13 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:39 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:47 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:51 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-09-2009, 07:57 AM