Join our server on Discord

Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny
It’s hard enough having a family and getting along with them, it’s even harder when that family is Team Rocket.

Abandoned as a little baby, Danny was found by a local Team Rocket grunt; the youngster was taken in and raised by Team Rocket, given training to be a fellow member from the every age of five. Though it was when he reached his tenth birthday that he would become an official member of Team Rocket and was given his first Pokémon to battle with, a beaten up and young Totodile that had been forced from its mother at a young age.

But even after becoming an official Team Rocket member, Danny can’t shake the feeling of not belonging, constantly going behind Giovanni’s back and feeding the abused and experimented Pokémon, including a Lucario, which had once been a Riley but had been experimented on for years, forcing it to eventually evolve. Danny didn’t know why, but the orphaned Lucario was one of the Pokémon Danny was closest to and couldn’t ignore the creatures pain.

However, as Danny crosses paths with Ash and company, not only will he start to question his own destiny and his identity, but also his loyalty to Team Rocket. But even with all this going on, Danny begins to realise that there might be more to his than just his future, but also his past...

(I hate the way this plot came out but that is practically what it is about, check the rules and available characters.)

Characters:
Danny – Taken
Lucario – (Open)
Ash – (Open)
Team Rocket grunts – (Open)
Brock – (Open)
Dawn – (Open)
Giovanni – (Open)
Others – (Open)

Rules – READ (Seriously, it will take like a minute)

1) I want decent posts, no less then two paragraphs (9-10 lines)
2) Be 2-3 characters. (A good way to fill up the posts is be more than one character)
3) No text speech or script writing, this is a proper roleplay.
4) Type Rocket in your first post if you agree to the rules.
5) Keep to the main plot, which I will discuss with you all once you sign up.
6) Make a sample post with your character(s) for me to see what you can do.

Messages In This Thread
Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by GuilmonForever - 04-05-2009, 10:17 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-07-2009, 07:59 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-08-2009, 03:13 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:39 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:47 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-09-2009, 07:51 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-09-2009, 07:57 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Mai - 04-11-2009, 01:30 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-12-2009, 09:43 AM
RE: Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny - by Kubari - 04-27-2009, 09:52 AM