Join our server on Discord

Maru's Tales Part 1(Contains M/F and M/M)
Chapter 1 Carefree.

This is a tale about a world quite like ours.. Except some Civilizations in this world
Aren't quite as advanced as others, Who could blame them who needed to use a plane when one of
there relatives could turn into a Bird? "A bird?!? We can't turn in to birds!" Now now you average
reader i said quite like ours not exactly alike!

In this world puberty doesn't truly take hold till the age of 18, Why you ask because there version of puberty
is a lot more it's actually more of a Furity if it makes sense to you the reader yet, In this world at the age
of 18 sometimes earlier and sometimes later, Is when the men and women of this world or to be more correct.
"Furmen" And "Furwomen" when born usually take on the shape of a normal human at birth sometimes it's
different sometimes they would have a litter that would be born with their animal forms but this usually only
happens when the girl gets impregnated in animal form in which case the kids as animal forms usually
either one of the species of the parents, In this world love knows no bounds especially when one second
you could be in human form and the next be in animal form, And in this world everyone is open about 2
guys or 2 girls getting together, Hell in this world it's normal for the boy or girl to experience there first
sexual pleasures with the same sex and if he feels like having a family goes out in search of a female
partner it's all just seen as different forms of "Playing" Even sometimes the Father will teach or "Play"
or Yiff if you will with his son/offspring as the mother would daughter just to show how it worked or they just
wanted to spend some nice time with their kids,

Yea no worrying about STD's in this world, Not saying they don't have things like Tv's and games in this
world there's. Cars,Trains,Planes and Boats too. But they're not used as much Furry forms in this world
varies, Most people this world have quite a few transformations.. Human, Animal, Anthro or Furman.
Their different forms have special armor that they can summon. Just in case if they needed to do battle
it gives powers and more strength during battle some with multi-specied parents, Like the main
character in this story is the son of both a Wolf and a Dinosaur. It's said that the kids of these type
of parents get different forms like a wolf form with just fur, Wolf with scales underneath and Dinosaur.
When born a dinosaur you have a 25% chance of being able to grow wings. Oh and as an added note
when they turn into Animal form they're wearing no forms of clothing.. Matter afact 50% of the people in
this story won't be wearing any clothes at all in furry forms if they're not wearing clothes it means
they're usually open for some nice seduction ;)

Well enough with technicalities let's start the story..

======================================================

Maru just turned 18 a few months back but he has yet to go through furity and obtain his first fur form,
His best friends have already went through this process most of them being way older than
he was, He has light brown hair blue eyes and stands at about 6ft 6 inch tall. He lives in a town consisting
of mostly wolves, And most people in his town after getting their animal form usually stay in that form,
He's really jealous of them though because he's been wanting a tail for awhile and even if Maru's hair is
lightbrown doesn't mean his fur or scales would end up that way! for now Maru is really shy and he's
wearing his favorite shirt today that reads "Can't wait to have fur" and a pair of boxers.

It's dinner time and Kiyosh was over for dinner tonight he's really attracted to Maru and can't wait for
him to get his fur form. He's a white wolf his parents abandoned him as a pup and he's been living
at our house off and on, His battle armor isn't really armor and most of the others laughed the first
time he summoned his battle clothing, But they weren't laughing for long as soon as they found out
he had obtained magical abilities from them... And made them all unable to transform into their
furforms for a full 24 hours.. That sure did show them.. You almost never see Kiyosh without him
being in fur form so it might be awhile tell you get his human form information.. And he's usually
seen naked without his battle clothes on.. Mostly because he always try's to arouse Maru when
they're alone.. He normally succeeds..

If there's one thing that people don't transform into in this world is Fish.. And fish don't speak so
they're the main meat source of this world. Maru usually doesn't want to eat the fish though
but that's what his Dad made tonight. His mom is a bluish really loving and caring dinosaur.
His Dad on the other hand is a Red loving father of a wolf..

Maru looking at his parents thinks to himself (Good thing my mother and father use protection
if not i would have so many more brothers and sisters than i already have.) He gazed back over
at his parents seeing them flirting back and forth, (Another condom we're going to have to burn..)
He figured his other brothers and sisters have all moved away from the Den being older then he
was they barely ever come back to visit.. "So Kiyo what are you doing after supper i was thinking
we could go play outside some.." He said to Kiyosh, He calls him Kiyo as a pep name.

While they were cooking his Dad whose name is Lexus gropes his loves breasts whose name is Siarra,
She giggled licking back at Lexus "Honey I'm trying to cook here" She giggled. "And not in front of the
kids.." She added.. "Awww, But they're both old enough" He said snyly " But it doesn't change the
fact we're cooking" She said as she groped his pouch.. "Hehe at least i know you want to as well.. My
part of the foods practically done!" He exclaimed.

Kiyosh hungrily smelling the almost done fish Maru's father had caught out of the river, Maru's Mom was
making mashed potato's and gravy, And his Dad was handling the fish. Kiyosh heard Maru as his ears
twitched a little always a tad horny Kiyosh replies with "Sure but if i catch ya, You gotta let me at least
touch your rod!", In hope of finally getting Maru to let him Yiff'm, Maru's parents giggle at the
comment Kiyosh gave to Maru,

Lexus walking over to the table with the plates all with a fish on each one Maru's being cut with the skin
off made more well-done because he doesn't have his fangs yet. Siarra not done yet with her portion.
Lexus walks over and grabs and grips his son's shoulders, Getting in close to his ear whispering..
"Don't you think you and Kiyosh should yiff already?" His Dad murmured into his ears. Now blushing
at what Lexus just said to him the one thing he did have now was his animal like hearing senses and
his eyes turned wolf like.. His Dad assured him at those signs that his animal transformation isn't far now...

Maru sighed stretching his arms back then slyly wraps one around his Dad bringing his ear down to his
level so he could whisper, "I at least don't want to do it till i can transform Dad.. he said. At that moment
his mind spoke to him it was his furspirit, (Your Furform is almost complete and I'm fully awake now think
of me as your Conscience..) He heard it then shrugged it off thinking it was his mind playing tricks on him.

His Mom comes and divides the portion she was cooking evenly with everyone sat down and sad "Dig in!"
She said as they started eating hungrily they were done eating in about 15 minutes. "Thanks for the food!
can we be excused now?" Maru and Kiyosh said politely. His parents said yes and they ran outside
"Well now the kids are outside and we're done with dinner..." Lexus added grinning at Siarra.

As he started to take off her apron and other clothes and remove his own feeling her back starting to feel
around her pussy. As they giggled and sighed moving into the living room he started to get hard. As he
set Siarra on the couch getting on top of her rubbing her boobs licking the tits as he rubs his cock
at the entrance of her vagina as they kiss, They stop the kiss as she starts to move her scaly legs
up in to the air to wrap around the wolf "It's been a long time since we've done this Lex.." She said
blushing a bit. "A bit too long i think it's time to have another kid.." He said in response as he grabs
the condom Siarra had, And put it back into the drawer "You sure? Lexxy you want to have another one!?"
She got happy because she likes kids a lot and she knows it's almost time to let Maru go.
"Sure why not? That way there will be more of your delicious dinosaur milk i could taste"

He said with a huge grin sliding his cock into her pussy. Causing both to set off a few moans.
"That and it's mating season again. I can feel it. Mmmff.. I love how tight you are.. After all of
our times you stay tight.." He grinned as he started to move out thrusting now. as they both
made moans in unison.. "And i love how big your cock is 10 inches is really long for a wolf. and your
decently wide too.." They kiss mrring before he stops and licks down to her tits and sucks on her
left tit as she moans as he continues his thrusting slowly as he started to form his knot. she
started to lactate as he licked off the milk. "Hehe i wonder what Kiyosh and Maru are Mmff Doing..
Think they're doing the same?" As he moaned more. "Hehehe probably.. urrf hun thrust a bit more
to the left.." she said slyly "Here? Nnff." she let out a moan and a slight whimper. "Yea that's the
spot.. Mmmff I love you honey.."
===============================Currently with Kiyosh and Maru.=============================

Kiyosh and Maru went outside a little away from the house. When kiyosh looked back to see the
house no longer in view he snyly grabbed maru. "He..Hey!" Maru was startled as Kiyosh Slid
down Maru's boxers Maru's heart beats faster as he blushes as the horny Kiyosh gets him onto
the ground as he starts to get on top of Maru looking at his face with a sly look.
"I know your nervous but your old enough and i know you'll love it when you try it Maru.."
He said grabbing Maru's ball sac licking Maru's face kissing him with his muzzle.. This was
all too fast for Maru as Kiyosh's meat was already hard and rubbing against Maru's skin..
"K..Ki..Kiyoo.. I don't think I'm ready for this yet.." He said as his meat started to harden on Kiyosh's paw.

"You sure Maru? I think this part of you is saying otherwise." He said squeezing on Maru's hardened cock
Maru blushed really hard as he felt Kiyosh's paw on his meat he started to become relaxed as he was liking
the moment all of Kiyosh's body his fur rubbing against his skin as his paw kept on rubbing on his meat
slowly as they started to kiss, Maru's blush illuminated Kiyoshs muzzle. "I'll love you no matter what
animal you become Maru.." Kiyosh said in a light voice as his muzzle started touching Maru's lips forcing
his tongue into Maru's mouth as he started exploring his boyfriends mouth for the first time.. Maru's heart
beated at an insane rate this moment was perfect.

"Well well what do i have here? The furfag Kiyosh and sir Maru who can't even become an animal yet."
Like i said was perfect. This is the neighborhood's bully or well bully to them.. She's only jealous
because she can't get a man to like her.. If you tried to date her you probably would become gay.
She's not ugly she's just a bit mean because she wants love but she can't find anyone that would
love her... Sausha is a half cat half dog because of her parents. A male cat and a female dog..

Kiyosh and Maru's kiss was abruptly broke because of this.
"Go away Sausha.. Can't you see we're busy?" He said growling at
Sausha. Sausha grinned "Sure sure.. i wouldn't want to ruin your Gay moment
would i..." She said as she started to walk into the
bushes as she started to quietly walk around in the bushes around them.. "So where were we Maru.."
Kiyosh started to say before Sausha jumped out of the bushes and pounced kiyosh right off the top of
Maru as she was trying to kiss kiyosh.. "Urrff! SAUSHA! Urrrfgh!!!!! Why are nff.. You such a PAIN!.."
As he started to get kissed by her as she started to fondle his sac, As he started to fight her

Kiyosh howled as Maru went and tackled Sausha off of Kiyosh.. "Urrff what are you... DOING!?!? We're not
interested Sausha." Maru started to snarl wolf like. " Sausha started to get very angry as she turned on
her armor and jumped at Kiyosh clawing an inch cross his stomach with her super claws and a few inches deep,

==============================Back with Lexus and Siarra. =================================

"I'm sure the boys are doing just fine. Now let's stop worrying them it's about you and me at the moment..
" Lexus said as he moaned more his knot forming as he started to slap it against her entrance.
"Urrff You're right fuck me harder! Faster!" He heard these as they moaned almost in unison he
sniffed over her chest and went over to her right tit and started to lick and suck on it.. As he took
her harder and faster like she asked.. Lexus made sure that her body wouldn't stop producing milk
though it almost did but he'll fix that when she gets pregnant. He howled a little "Are you ready to
receive my wolf seed!?" He said looking at her with a grin..

Lexus started to pick up speed thrusting into siarra faster and harder with his knot formed.
"Honey knot us *Pant* Please.. I'm ready!" She moaned loudly orgasming as he was preing
into her pussy sliding in and out really fast as they were both indulging in the immense pleasure
as he Howled a long howl as he slammed his knot in as his cream filled her panting a bit.. "I love
you.." They both said at the same time as they were laying on top of each other getting really relaxed.

A few minutes passed by and they were really comfortable as his knot came undone and his cock
started to slide back in to his pouch as he was laying on his womens stomach.. Before he heard
Kiyosh howl a very distressed howl with his good ears.. This startled him "Kiyosh!" He said in a
startled voice as he jumped off of the couch. "Something's happened.. Siarra.." He looked at her
distressed "Go see what's wrong Lexus.." She said worried.. Lexus went into a feral stance as
he ran out the door and flashed a red color. As he approached really fast he saw Kiyosh getting
slashed in the stomach as he let out a whirlwind.

As Maru's dad ran and tackled her knocking her she was blown off further into a tree and howled
"ENOUGH!! What IS WRONG With YOU!.." Lexus said Angrily, He ran here as he heard Kiyoshes
howl, Kiyosh now bleeding as Maru's trying to carry him back to the house, "So. What? You going
to hurt me like i hurt him now?" She asked trying to catch her breathe. "No i will tell your parents.
You're there problem not mine.." He snarled at her as he started to walk away. "You'll be sure i
will be calling them as soon as i get home.." He looked back at the cat as he started to glow red
the next thing Sausha knew was she was at her homes doorstep.

"Is he okay? Maru is Kiyosh ok? I came as soon as i heard his howl i ran as fast as i could.."
He said worried.. As they approach their doorstep his mom opened the door and ran out with
bandages as she could smell blood as she started to tend to Kiyoshs wounds. "I hope so he
lost quite a bit of blood.." He said worried.. "He'll be fine Maru.." As she bandaged the knocked
out Kiyosh.. "Here help me bring him to his bed.. It's almost time to go to bed anyway.."
She said.. "Mom is it okay if he sleeps with me in my bed tonight." Maru said blushing as his
Mom and Dad looked to each other and giggled and nodded yes at Maru as they helped bring
Kiyosh to Maru's bed Maru climbed on to the other side of Kiyosh trying to lay on the parts
of him that wasn't hurt Holding on to his fluffy white wolf..
"Good night Maru and don't worry about Kiyosh he'll be fine."

His parents left his room and closed the door turned off the lights after tucking them both in.
Maru took back off his boxers and started to rub his balls against Kiyosh's fur and his flaccid
penis cuddling their naked bodies together as Kiyosh woke a little. "Urrf what happened where am i?.."
He said startled.. "Your at home with bandages over your stomach wound and your in my bed.."
Maru blushed as he felt Kiyosh's paw grab at his penis and started to rub it a little before shrugging
in a bit of pain. "Too bad she had to ruin such a nice moment.." Kiyosh sighed.. "I know i just
wish i could make your wounds heal!" He said as he glowed a bit before his glow passed into
kiyosh it was a warm fluffy type of glow.. and then it stopped.. "Huh what happened." Kiyosh said..
"Huh maybe you have a healing power and when you wanted to heal me you glowed?"
He pondered. "Want to find out?" He said to Kiyosh as he nodded yes and they took
off the bandages and his wounds weren't there anymore.. "Hey! Maybe i will be able to transform soon!?" He said.

"Either way I'm glad i don't have that pain anymore.." He chuckled and licked Maru's
lips still rubbing his now hard cock. as Maru whimpered. As Kiyosh started to get on
top of Maru again letting his warm fur cuddle Maru as he started to give Maru a handjob.
Maru started to pant and sigh a little. "I think I'm ready now though if you want to do
anything..." Referring back to earlier it took Kiyosh a few seconds to remember and then
he grinned, As his face lit up as Maru started to blush a lot. " You sure!?" Kiyosh said
in excitement so excited that his meat started to come out of his pouch slightly hard and
he started to blush a bit he moved from Maru's dick to groping his ass.. "Can we do this?"
He said as he looked straight into Maru's eyes. Maru blushed more his pre that was on
Kiyosh's paw was being rubbed on his ass..

"I Said anything didn't i.. Just go slow. And make sure you lube my hole first too..."
Kiyosh reached full hardness but before he went on he heard a little whisper from outside
the room door. "They're going to do it love!" Lexus whispered.. But before Siarra could
respond Kiyosh yelled at the door. "CAN WE HAVE SOME PRIVACY!?!?!?"
"Oh shit he know's we're here!" He says as they scatter to their own room. Maru a bit
embarrassed. "Sheesh your parents.." He said as he kissed Maru a few times as he
grabbed a bottle of lube and lubed his cock. "Your hole wont need lube though.. Here
roll over so i can get easier access to your ass.." Maru rolled over as they got into the
doggy style position Kiyosh rolling back off of Maru and Maru putting his ass into the
air as Kiyosh started to sniff it.. "This is why."

He said as he started to lick around Maru's hole causing him to set out soft moans
as they both Mrr making some slurping noises as he starts to push his tongue inside
of Maru's hole licking his walls coating them with his saliva. Maru snuggling his pillow
feeling this amazing sensation is so new to him he drips pre on to the sheets as kiyosh
pushes his tongue in as far as he could go before pulling out then guzzled some mouthwash
he had set up in a cup and spits it out.. Giving his cock a few rubs as he starts to position
with Maru's hole, "Now I'm going to start to push in relax ok?" "Go for it Kiyosh.. I love you.."
"I love you too.. And i will love you all the same after we do this.." They say before getting quiet.

As Kiyosh starts to push in to Maru's hole with his lubed penis Maru grunts a bit in slight
pain as Kiyosh moans slightly. Pushing into Maru's virgin hole he gets halfway in rubbing a bit
against Maru's prostate making Maru sigh in pleasure as the pain starts to subside.
"Your really tight Maru.. It feels really great feeling your warmth around my penis.." "It feels
great having you inside me Kiyosh.." The two lovers finally having sex like this. As Kiyosh
hilts in Maru having his full 8 an a half inch dick inside of Maru, Kiyosh cuddling Maru with
his length inside his hole. He waited a minute so his love could adjust fully to his size (2.5 wide around the knot)
He started to slowly thrust in and out of Maru. As they both moan as Kiyosh pulls out almost all
the way before pushing in hitting his sac against Maru's ass,

Going slowly as he starts to rub Maru's cock. Maru pre's on to Kiyosh's paw as he licks it
off his paw frequently. "I love your taste.." "I love you.. And your size.. Go faster Kiyosh.."
Kiyosh happy that it sounds like his love is enjoying it as he starts to go faster preing his warm
liquid into his boyfriends hole licking his back as he's still pawing maru. Maru moaning in pure
pleasure. While Kiyosh sets out sighs of pleasure. As Kiyosh is a wolf his knot starts to form
as he goes faster and harder making sure to slap his balls against Maru's ass. Maru clenching
to the bed sheets now as he is getting pushed forward by Kiyosh's force. Moaning and sighing.
"I'm going to cum soon Kiyo!" "So am i.. But I'm going to make sure you blow first.. Can i tie us?"
"Of course my mmrfff Love.." Kiyoshs knot full slamming against Maru's butt. Kiyosh starts
aiming at Maru's spot and pawing maru fast as he stops pawing him and puts his paw right
under Maru's dick. "Urrrf So Gooodd... I can't hold it anymore.. KIYOoooosh.."

He moans as he climax's Moans and howls almost like a wolf as his cum shoots onto Kiyosh's paw.
"I'll take this tastey treat.." Kiyosh said as they both blushed more as he moved it to his muzzle
and licked off his treat as maru was still dripping onto the bed.. "Brace yourself Maru.. Mmff..
I'm going to knot us together!" He thrusts once more as Maru moans a bit in pain and pleasure
as Kiyosh howls as his Knot pops into Maru's hole as he starts to fill it with his seed he
moans, Maru moans loud as well as he shoots a bit more kiyosh put his paw back in time
to catch it, As his seed covered Maru's prostate and he licked it off again.

They collapsed and changed into a spooning position with Kiyosh still in Maru.. Licking the
back of his neck. "That was better than i dreamed Maru.." "I love you Kiyosh i thought that was
going to hurt more but it felt amazing.." "I love you too Maru.. Do you mind if i leave myself in
you tonight?" Maru blushes more.. "I love you in me stay in there as long as you want..
Good night Kiyosh.." Kiyosh nibbles the back of Maru's neck as they both close their eyes
. "Good night Maru.." They both fall asleep. Kiyosh's penis while sleeping became un-knotted
with Maru as it slid out of Maru's hole and back into his pouch.

And while they were asleep something starts to happen to Maru's body his skin started to
disappear as he started to change shape a little growing a dinosaur like tail with blue scales
on it till it reaches the tip Red fur grows on the tip as the fur grows on the top and on the
bottom of the tail. Getting a red furred wolf like head the fur getting blue towards the end
of the muzzle. With a blue nose his body being almost completely wolf like except for
parts of his tail. His penis starts to change into a wolf like pouch, The middle of his
belly is a blue scale patch a line of Blue scales up his back where his spine should
be that ends right before his neck.

Maru was dreaming in his dream he started to see the figure that was his new body
standing in front of him. As it started to speak to him. "What do you think you look
like a mix of your Ma and Pa right?" Maru was confused as he approached the figure.
"I think this body I'm seeing looks pretty cool.." He said and the voice responded..
"You will be special with your family dates back tons of species of animals.. You will
be the child in the family that will retain forms from that gene pool later in life.." Before
Maru could respond it goes dark and the dream ends.

End of part 1

Please tell me what you think.
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Heyyyy, not bad! Pretty darn sweet even! Your world's THE perfect setting for porno plots, seeing as sex everywhere is as casual as saying hello! XD You've improved quite a lot. Keep it up. Keep it wayyyy up!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thanks Ray... Atleast someone replied T_T
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]