Join our server on Discord

Hello, I'm Obli.
Hi there, welcome to DaD, SDP's personal nest. Careful where you step, those eggs got nasty whales with sharp spinning tails in them.

Dot: That doesn't make sense! Whales are mammal!

DMX: Not when their parents were a bird and a landmower.

Dot: You've been toying around in Crimson's lab again, haven't you?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello, have fun here, and quite frankly you should probably stay away from me. That is of course, unless you have a question, in such a case I will happily answer.
Hey there. I am Ryan. The jack of all trades that degrades a lot of people. But seriously welcome to DaD. I am a great friend of Justin so i am sure you will get along fine with me. Join the groups. Try creating your own if your up to it! Go to the RP threads and have a ball with your imagination. Be the one to enjoy the stay. Welp i hope you do enjoy your stay.
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hiya, Obli!

Hope ya have fun in checking the place (DaD) out. Just watch out for those few weird or odd characters running around, here...you know, the normal ones. :D

So, you're a friend of Masquerade's, huh? Well, he's become a good friend of mine, over the past few weeks. Heck, we've even got an RPG going together, that's going rather well. He's a pretty cool guy to talk to and maybe, later on, we can chat sometime, too..

Take care & see ya 'round!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nice greeting there Kalyx. ;)
Thanks, Love. ;)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
This is a late welcome but one nonetheless. Hoping that you have a fun time here, its a great place with amazing people. Welcome to the DaD. *bows*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds