Join our server on Discord

err big surprises spring up in little packages, and on short notice... ^^;;
(04-01-2009 11:32 PM)Rax Wrote: rping about being a parent feels totally different than the real thing.
That better be a joke. Anyways, just remember if you aren't a good dad, you will give birth to a child that wished you were dead simply for giving birth to him/her!! But, you know, no pressure. I'm sure you'll be a good dad.
I hate to break this to you, but you actually have to meet a girl in person in order to be her baby's daddy. If you haven't, she's probably just using you to fill the role.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wise read his post, he said he met her physically in January.

I don't know if this is true or not seeing what day is today but just in case congrats man ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
One, I'm not going to believe this yet, and two, how old are you two?
yeah, glad someone else knew the date... but i still feel guilty... APRIL FOOLS! i wish this was real tho... but yeah... sorry for the lame joke and appology... im kinda tired... tho not all of it was a lie. i did meet a girl from the web and we have fooled around, however mild it really was... tho we are not together... just "playful" friends(in a slightly naughty way).

but yeah happy AFD! uhh can someone move this to spam for me now? thanks in advance. again, sorry everyone.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Done and thought so.
Yeah, one gets used to that around here. Say, shouldn't your title change, too?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah forgot about that too... man i got so into this, i wish it WERE real... *sniffle*
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
HA. XD I knew it wasnt true! *Remembers previous conversations.* I even told Dark over AIM "I know it isnt true" XD
I had my suspects too, I even mentioned in my post that I wasn't sure if this was true or not seeing what day was today, even though I congratulated it was with few reserves XD

So I didn't fell on this fully, actually if you see it I waited a lot before posting here XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions