Join our server on Discord

Look for rpers just submit a profile and an intro
I am wanting to test this character in an one on one rp I will be doing 1-2 rps at once with this new character of mine. So submit a profile and an intro post for your idea for the rp that is going to take place, it can be anything you want it be pretty much. If you have questions then pm me or just ask in the thread?

Name: Kevin/Cassandra
Age: 11-16 these are the ages I am willing to rp this character at the moment
race: Leopard
Apperance:[Image: Vendetta_A_Bump_In_The_Night_-_Chapter_1...ration.jpg] yes I know this is a yiffy pic but do realise the are twins so I will be using both of them for my Ranma 1/2 character
Bio:Kevin was just an ordinary young boy when he left for summer vacation with is parents when he went to England to visit family. On the way to Wales he insulted a traveling band of gypsy's and insulted one of the women calling her whore. The young woman cursed him, she told him, he would experience what it is like to be a woman. Him and his parents didn't believe in the curses and went on about life. A few days later he was playing outside when it began to rain some, as the water hit him on he felt different as he played with his cousins yet his voice changed some. His cousins kidded with him about sounding like a girl even though they thought it was just his voice cracking some. When he went to the bathroom he found he had a slit instead of a sheath and freaked out. His parents soon came in wondering what happened and looked at their son, who was now their daughter. He had to convince his parents he was who he was claiming to be. They soon found out that when he got cold water on his fur he would be come a girl and with hot he would turn back into a guy again. They tracked down the gypsy that cursed Kevin, yet she would remove the curse, she said that he head to learn what it was to be a woman, then another gypsy would find him and remove the curse. So he let his hair grow out in his male form and cut the hair some in his female form so if he did change no one would realize he was a girl at the moment. Soon the summer ended and he went back home to Tulsa Oklahoma. He wasn't sure what the school year was going to bring.

He soon made the persona Cassandra for when he was female and wanted to dress up as one. She was supposed to be his cousin from England even though she had a strong Oklahoman accent and went to Holland hall a private prep school, supposedly since she was supposed to be real gifted. As a female she became a close to his normal friends. she also learned what it was really like to be female in all ways.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Dark/Ruby
Race: DarkFlamedramon
Apperance: [Image: m1196889879427masuraoshwy4.jpg] (male)
[Image: w00twj3.jpg] (female)
Bio: Dark was capture by the Digimon Emperor. Dark had a few expiraments done to him, one of them when Dark is rain on by cold water he changes into a female. When Dark is rain on by hot water he changes back into a female.
Dark made a persiontaly for his female half he called her 'Ruby'. She tells them she is Dark's younger sister.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Um where is your intro part of the post?
My character is just going to do the Ranma thing since this is the first time I am using him/her, so if you want you can be a herm?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sorry to butt in, but if this is going to be a Two-on-two/Twin/Dual RPG, then it should be in "Others' RPGs", not in Mixed-Style RPGs.

Additionally, if this is going to be just a 'test' then I can suggest it to be moved to "R-What?" since it would not be an official RPG.

Just tell me what your intention is for this topic and then I'll move it accordingly, okay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
For the most part I am asking for one on one requests. From what I remember in past no one would really look in the r-what section. So that's why I went on and posted this in the mix section knowing it would get quite a few views

DarkChibimon I will make the rp in the other section today and pm you the link to it.

looking for another rper to to work with in another private rp also don't expect yiff early on?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alright, but remember, Mixed-Style, as well as all the other RPG pads, are dedicated to RPG Topics, not requests. You can do those freely in R-What? seeing as it's the place related to practically everything related to 'em. I'll be moving this topic there and leave a shadow for two days, you'll be able to find this topic in "R-What?" from now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad