Join our server on Discord

Lilamon & Rosemon
art by DD64

Full page version coming soon:D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice. LS may not like it because of the man-bits but I think they'll be good pics once done.
That and the Details are off. Lilamon's wings would be higher and larger for example. Rosemon looks bald. And is that Suguru raping her? I know that Franz would if he could ( Dream on Franz, although it would be funny to see Rosemon fending him off and killing that Jerkface while doing so. ) but Suguru is a manly Man of Honor.
I'll give you the wings but the rest, I disagree. It's obvious that it's Masaru and Thoma.
Touma you say? As if that would happen.He has no chance, even if that Rosemon is bald. :no::no::no:
Also keep in mind that every woman banged by a Norstein dies. Seriously, look at the status of those confirmed to be banged by Franz. They are all dead.
What two women? What does that mean for Tohma and Nanami then.
(04-07-2009 01:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: What two women?

Two CONFIRMED women. Touma's Mum and Relena's.

(04-07-2009 01:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: What does that mean for Tohma and Nanami then.

No Sex?
She would also have to fight off Gaomon's steady attempts to murder her.
One, truck hit her and two, childbirth can be hard they say. Besides, Relena would never let Gaomon kill her new older sister. And you can't go against the cute younger sister.
It's like a curse. The Norstein Family Curse.
The Trucker probably thought:"I can't deal with that right now! But I will still deal with it!"

And Nanami would own the Dog anyways.
Uh... Yeah. Anyway, you're forgetting one thing. Threesome. Being a lesbian, you don't like the male on male (on female) but still. The joke is there.