Join our server on Discord

Hmm... I was wondering...
Depends on the situation.

Blue Yes, really.

Gryphon if mythical, Golden Eagle if real.

Great Horned Owl or any predatory bird. I'd like to be able to fly.

Sonic the Hedgehog It was my first game, plus they had the awesome cartoon and comics with him too back in the day.

Red Mage Being versatile is one of the keys to survival.

I need to try to be more sociable, but I'm still pretty positive about myself.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:Sonic the Hedgehog It was my first game, plus they had the awesome cartoon and comics with him too back in the day.
Which cartoon? There were two, one awesome, one horrible. Make sure you choose correctly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(03-31-2009 11:59 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Sonic the Hedgehog It was my first game, plus they had the awesome cartoon and comics with him too back in the day.
Which cartoon? There were two, one awesome, one horrible. Make sure you choose correctly.

I saw both back in the day, but I'm referring to the one with the Freedom Fighters and where Dr. Robotnik was an actual dictator instead of some kind of pathetic clown like in that other show. They also made some sweet comics based off of that cartoon that I used to own before I lost track of them all.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

1.Yes
2.Purple
3.Fox
4....FoxRolleyes
5.David Livingstone and Thomas Edison stick out the most
6.Werewolf
7.Clueless but genuinely tries to help others most of the time
Same fav colah! YAY!
Sonic the Hedgehog has two different versions. Games and Comics. The cartoons count in the comics. Sonic X is both but only because of the Adaptations. But of course, Chris isn't very liked and 4Kids sucked on dubbing.
Do you believe in abstinence? Yes and no...

What's your favorite color? Red AND blue

What's your favorite animal? any that has 0+ limbs

If you could be an animal, what would it be? (aside from your favorite, furries excluded) wolf

Who is your childhood hero? I can't remember but current hero is my brother

If you were placed into a mythical world of magic, swords, and other mythical wonders, what would you be? A ruler of a mighty empire.

And the final question: How do you feel about yourself? It varies from day to day but most of the time I feel good.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Do you believe in abstinence?

Yesh! That way, we can help slow down over population!

What's your favorite color?

Oh gee, I like many colors! Usually darker shades, like violet, navy blue or... well, I like white too.

What's your favorite animal?

Ooh!! Ooh! I absolutely love wolves ever since I saw one in the zoo as a kid. They were so... well, I can't describe it, noble. In a way. Though they can be playful, and caring and just plain goofy as well! A pack is a family! Woohoo! I guess I liked them for symbolic purposes too. Loneliness was the enemy when I was a kid.

My favorite mythological animal would be... Dragons or Werewolves. Fenrisulfr is my favorite specific one.

If you could be an animal, what would it be? (aside from your favorite, furries excluded)

Gosh... an animal? Heh, actually, I'd wanna' try a kangaroo! Hop-hop-hop-kick butt!

Who is your childhood hero?

Wisemon!

...And also Freakazoid!

If you were placed into a mythical world of magic, swords, and other mythical wonders, what would you be?

I would be... the evil yet charming and intellectual villain who has taken over 89.02% of the said world with nothing but respect, fear, and the power of the cosmos WITHIN MY HANDS!! BURAHAHAHAAHAAAAA- *cough* I mean, I'd be a Mystic. A wise one who provides the deus ex machina.

And the final question: How do you feel about yourself?

I'm selfish, obnoxious, mean and lazy. I'm not very fond of myself, but I believe that I at least have a good heart. I'll leave that for others to judge though. I may also be a taaaad bit cuckoo, though I've only gone to therapy twice.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You're the only ones to actually follow the rules and pick an animal that IS NOT your favorite.