Join our server on Discord

Fall of a Queen
Fall of a queen… - Original lemon by MISTER BIG T
I wrote this to amuse myself while I was ill

Relmina let out a low, pained sigh. If tedium could kill, then she would have been dead eons ago. That is, of course, if she could have died. The Spider Demon lounged within her lair, her luxurious form supported by gossamer strings. The naked beauty reached up, plucking a bound adventurer from a stalagmite. The woman struggled weakly, moaning behind her bonds. "Ooh shush..." She cooed, while opening her mouth as incredibly big and slipping the red haired woman inside while she tried to scream hard, as she swallowed her whole. "Ah...You'll be reborn as my thrall soon enough..." The female sighed, rolling back upon her hammock, smiling as her meal rolled down into her stomach.

Meanwhile Feralzen had been disguised as a human, while touring across the nearby towns in search for information. It had been quite some time that during one of her walks, she had sensed some extremely potent dark energy within an old, abandoned mine. Not intending to rush into the fray without any idea of what was going on, she had pumped the villagers from all possible rumors and then in the end drawing her conclusions. From what she had realized, the being was some sort of a monster; the sole survivors had said it had the appearance of a woman with spider like looks. Feralzen took a small sip from a water quiver she had been holding tied from her belt. The ebony female was simply said gorgeous while appearing as human. Slender curves were covered up by the ragged up commoner clothing that did very little to cover up the massive bulge in between her legs. Soon, she'd begin walking into the mines; eager to face this "spider woman."

What had once been a thriving source of income for the nearby villages was now nothing more than a den of evil. The mines had long since been voided of human life. The corpses of the miners had long since been disposed of. In their place, Relmina had put her pets. They crawled silently through the mines, women of all shapes, colors, and creeds transformed into half-spider monsters like their Mistress. They swept mindlessly through the hallways, eyes empty, breasts and full stomachs swaying slowly. They would occasionally stop upon a cob-web covered wall where a human was trapped. And, as they screamed, the spider women would slide their lengths inside of their prey and begin to fill them with eggs. The mines dipped lower, deeper, the walls growing thick with webbing until the paths converged on a single cavern. The chamber was filled with the writhing and cries of trapped adventurers and the creatures who were 'attending' to them. And in the center of it all, lounging pleasantly in her bed was the sleeping arachnid queen. Upon her length one of her thralls was working, lapping and massaging her cock obediently.

Feralzen walked into the mine and squinted her eyes a bit, taking a moment to adjust to the much darker area. There was a horrible stench in the mine, and several of the human packages were wiggling extremely hard. They must have just been brought in here. Some seemingly didn't wiggle nearly as much. Either they had found a merciful death... Or they had grown used to their gruesome fate. Soon, her eyes found Sara sleeping on a bed made from web that was most likely from her. Suddenly, the female spoke up "OH MY GOD!!! I thought all the stories were just a rumor but it's true... There IS a hideous, ugly monster living in here!!" she'd scream while barely able to contain both the laughter from her acting or the fact how Sara was already starting to arouse her, the thick bulge twitching slightly.

Relmina's eyes flew open. The thralls had never hindered the woman's path; they could sense nothing of the demoness, their minds only capable of capturing humans. A few bumped into the buxom beauty as she passed, pausing for a moment before going back to their work. Yet the Queen was far more intelligent than her drones. She rose up, the thrall falling from her two foot long length, falling away and to the ground below, chitterling helplessly. "Hideous?" The Blue-skinned beast rose up onto her eight legs, crawling over to the edge of her net and gazing down at the human below. "Hideous!?" She leapt, landing down expertly before her. She was nearly eight and a half feet tall, a striking beauty of a woman fused to a set of elegant black legs. Between her legs hung her cock, its tip large and flat, and the slit wider to deliver eggs. There was a look of pure rage in her eyes. "You, you infernal adventurer, have just sealed your death! I shall make you worship this 'hideous monster' ‘til you die a terrible death!" She spat a wad of webbing at the human woman, a vicious, ugly look on her once beautiful face.

Feralzen smirked as the webbing coated her body completely but just as it went past her neck and most likely, over her head the woman began to speak "Well I sure do feel bad now, calling you hideous... When you're clearly just nothing more than an ugly little duckling. Are you going to web yourself up too and sprout butterfly wings soon?" she'd continue to tease the woman, eager to see how she'd react. There was no fear at all whatsoever in the demoness' for even if she would be underestimating Sara's powers or her fury, if the arachnid would really attempt to kill her she'd be in for a very big surprise. "And that small pathetic penis! Do you really think it can give me any sort of a pleasure?" she'd taunt her, while grinning evily. For a short moment, Sara could swear that the girl's teeth were actually sharp... But after she had blinked, they look normal.

Soon the webbing sealed over the woman's lips, chocking away any other snide comments. But the damage had been done. "WHAT!?" She roared, a wave of energy rolling outward, knocking the bound creature against the wall and onto the floor. "You insignificant little parasite!" There was no rationality in the Queen. She had spent aeons priding herself on her beauty... And this single creature would deny her even that!? She pounced upon the trapped woman, her long, clawed digits rolling down, tearing away the webbing around her face. She leaned forward, bearing her fangs. "My cock would tear your little cunt apart! A fitting punishment for such a weak human!" She reached down, tearing away the linen from the woman's crotch, grabbing at her flimsy tunic as she leaned forward, grabbing the woman's head and twisting her face roughly to the side, bearing her throat. "I'll show you pleasure..." She cooed, every word dripping with venom as she sunk her teeth into the woman's throat, pumping her venom into her body. It burned through her, pure lust and desire that filled her with a need to fuck and be taken.

"Feralzen soon moaned a bit as she licked her lips, while her cock would continue to grow some more, soon it being so evident there was just no way around it. The cock was actually, bigger than that of the spider's, nearly three feet in size. The female smirked a bit as she looked at Sara, smiling a bit. "What a lovely poison you have, may I get some more?" she'd murmur while she'd suddenly begin to push her hands to the sides. However, struggling wasn't exactly the right word because the only thing that seemed to have any troubles was the web's attempt at trying to stay together. Soon, the woman literally, tore the web prison off herself in two, as her sleeves had been torn off during the progress. Relmina was surprised to say the least. She hadn't been surprised in centuries, and it was evident. The rage dissolved the minute that cock sprang forth, that ugly expression giving way to shock. It was only by a sudden leap was she able to extricate herself before the woman bust away. She fell to the side, skittering along the stone, her legs latching onto strands and rocks before she fell forward and before the creature. The ebony woman smirked a bit as she moved her hand to caress Sara's chin slightly while chuckling. "How does it feel to be up against someone who you have no hope against? Are you starting to sympathize with all of your victims during the years?

"Y...Y..." She only managed to mumble slowly, as she was still frozen upon the ground in shock. Yet the surprise soon faded and she tore herself away from the woman's touch, while snarling. "Thralls! Protect your Queen!" She rose to her feet, skittering back as the female insects began to drop, swarming towards the naked creature before them with single-minded intent in their mindless gaze.

Feralzen looked around at the swarm of insects as she suddenly slammed her palms together hard, making a voice so high that human ear couldn't even hear it. However, the spider creatures, and with their heightened senses would be either completely knocked out or so confused, they could barely stand. However, the woman had not killed a single one even though she clearly could have. Instead, she had other plans in her mind. She had hoped that the queen would also be affected by the unorthodox attack she had executed, as she'd run close towards her while pulling her fist backward and leaping high and driving a blow that could shatter even stone or metal into the soft stomach of Sara.

Before this Relmina had already been ready to gloat. Yes, this creature was powerful; no ordinary human, that was for sure. But superior numbers can quell even brute strength. The spider had stepped back, proud at her full height once again, a smug look on her face. "Who’s the ugly bitch no-AHHH!!!" she’d start but was cut off with a painful wail, clamping her hands over her ears as the sound came to her ears.

She was stronger than her followers, who crumpled into darkness before the woman. Yet she was still an insect, after all. She crumpled forward, clutching at her ears, screaming in agony. She was defenseless in the face of that strike, and when it hit, the effects were far from pretty. Bone and organs splintered with an agonizing crack as the single punch had broken three of her rips and nearly torn her spleen. The spider queen fell backwards, tears in her eye. With a sickening sound she rolled over onto her hands and knees and began to wretch, bloody bits and vomit starting to come from her mouth.

And from that mouth rolled the delicate frame of the adventurer. The webbing had kept her alive for this long, keeping the acid away from her organs. Yet in time it dissolved to, and had begun to eat away. Now, laying in a pile of bile, the woman was half-digested, her skin had turned translucent and you could see all the veins and the meat in her body as the translucent, dead skin made her look slightly gray instead of the healthy pink skin she once had. Her beautiful long hair and most of her scalp had melted away, balding her for rest of her life. All her nails had been totally melted as well, leaving small pink holes to the flesh tissue. Yet she was alive. She was sobbing pitifully before looking up at the female, her savior. "T-thank you...Thank you!"

Feralzen gasped as she helped the girl to stand before looking over to Relmina, then back at the woman. "I think there has been a serious misunderstanding, among both of you." she'd say as she moved her leg on top of Sara's big back as she looked at the woman still in agony before leaning her head closer. "You're going to do what I say. I don't want to kill you or your brood but make no mistake, if you defy me, you shall find yourself soon missing a leg or two." she'd whisper before looking up at the woman from head to toes. She'd reach for the ground and toss the torn rags for her. "Cover yourself, we'll be heading out soon." she'd say before leaning close to Sara. "She won't leave out of here though, aside maybe in our bellies... But I like to play with my food first, you understand? It’ll be much more fun to see her expression after she thinks she’s survived..." she'd speak while slowly moving her eyes from Relmina's to her cock, then smiling up at her again.

The woman, with tears in her eyes, staggered slowly to her feet. She took the cloth and began to tie it about her waist, trying to cover her bare pussy and swollen breasts. The spider queen only snarled weakly beneath that foot and yet, despite her protest, her length was beginning to harden.

Seeing this reaction Feralzen gasped as she looked at the cock and smirked. "Oh my, you weren't even hard earlier? I wonder how big you really get." she'd whisper into her ear before lifting her leg up away and walking up to the woman and going behind her. She'd caress the female's back of the neck, while smiling at her but suddenly, she lifted the girl up while holding her legs high as she carried her over to Sara, as her own cock now went along the woman's back and ass. "Let us both take her and see how she'll like that..." she'd coo before grinning at the female spider.”I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" she'd ask soon after.

"You fuckin' cracked my ribs...” the female growled, while wiping a few errant strands of bile from the corner of her mouth. Yet, despite the pain, her cock stood erect between her legs, a fully engorged two and a half feet of veiny meat.

The woman cried out in fear, eyes wide at the sudden assault. "H-hey! N-no...No! No!!!" She wailed, thrashing about weakly, too tired to put up any real fight. The spider on the other hand wasn't resisting; as she now needed to fuck. If she couldn't fight this demon, then she would at least fuck with her.

Feralzen smirked as she rubbed her own cock against the hero’s ass before she'd begin to push her length into the female's ass. "Ahhhh... So tight, she must have been virgin..." she'd murmur while leaning forward to lick along the female's neck as she gave a hard push, forcing even more of the monstrous member into the girl's ass and into her stomach. The moment that cock slid into the surprised prey's ass and she began to scream in agony, the queen r reached forward, winding a clawed hand about the human's waist, stuffing her thick length into her abused pussy. Her ass-hole was tight about that cock, every shake and scream causing it to spasm around. The length slid all the way up and into her intestines, her body quivering in agony as her cunt was torn to shreds and her ass-hole was raped.

Feralzen gasped as she began to lick some more of the female's neck before suddenly, her teeth would grow a bit longer as she sank them into the tender cheek of the woman. The nearly digested skin was easily pierced and she tore a large chunk off the woman while starting to ram into her ass hard, eating on her while moaning a bit. "Mmhhh are you still glad that I saved you?"

Relmina was engrossed in fucking that tight cunt to care what was happening to her once meal. The woman screamed in absolute agony as she was devoured, blood welling up and rolling down the 'saved' prey. The world was beginning to grow dim in her eyes. Yet she wouldn't die just yet. Her flailing had met a rhythm, as if the dying adventurer was thrusting and rolling back against her predator. Relmina bent forward, her fangs digging into the woman's breast, dragging out thick chunks of flesh as she began to devour her new fuck toy. Meanwhile, Feralzen took hold of the adventurer girl's right hand as she brought the hand slowly over to her mouth, before starting to suck on each finger before biting off one finger. And then another. And another. She'd continue, eating her fingers off until only bleeding stumps remained and she'd start chewing along the rest of the hand while continuing to ram harder and faster into the pussy.

The queen chewed off the last of those once full breasts, a forked tongue snaking out to lap at the blood upon her lips as she gazed at the two bloody stumps. The girl screamed in agony, her thrashes and cries serving to only fuck herself harder upon those two shafts. The Spider reached up, taking the woman in a passionate kiss as she continued to pound into her. Her teeth sunk into her lips and tore them away. "She's delicious!" Relmina cried happily, gripping her hip as she continued to pound into their meal's cunt.

Feralzen smirked a bit as the woman's tear ducts soon rupture and blood begins to flow along her eyes as the veins come to sigh and the eyes begin to turn red in hue. "See? You've been missing out by just simply swallowing up your prey... You need to savor their delicate taste..." she'd murmur as she licked along that tears of blood, before moving her hand to take some of it in her hand before extending it out to Relmina. Of course now the naga could have bitten at her hand or something else if she had still felt like resisting.

However Relmina had already begun to chew upon the woman's cheeks, tearing delicate bites away. She smiled, turning to face the demoness. "Mmmhm...Possibly...” She leaned forward, wrapping those delicate blue lips around that savory digit. Her tongue looped lazily around her finger, lapping silently at the blood. She smirked, gazing up at the woman. Her teeth sunk into her finger, a little nip that drew a few more flecks of blood, which she hungrily lapped up as she continued to drill the slowly dying woman.

Feralzen began to blush as her cock began to bulge even further as it grew a bit inside the woman's ass and starting to really tear her from the inside. "I'm going to come soon... Mmmhhh... She's so fucking tight... " the woman moaned while panting hard, heavy beads of sweat starting to form all over her body as she'd let out a soft murr of pleasure, before taking a bite off the woman's bald scalp.

Relmina was in bliss. For as that cock began to rupture the adventurer’s organs and tear her inside-out, her cunt was clamping down around her shaft. She cried out, sinking her fangs into the woman's face, beginning to tear savagely at her eyes and nose as her nails sunk into her gut, tearing at her as she began to cum inside her, tearing apart her womb and spilling her seed into her gut.

Feralzen began to cum as well as her cock pushed throughout, the two cocks meeting in the woman's stomach as they both began to shoot a load after load of cum into the woman, insane amounts of the seed pouring into the woman at an extremely fast rate. "Aahhhhh!" she moaned hard while closing her eyes and continuing in her almost like never ending orgasm."

The queen soon cried out as well, pouring bucket full’s of her sticky seed into that meat puppet. The woman -so tortured and disfigured- was still alive, a miserable fuck-doll wrapped around these two monsters. She gurgled pitifully, bile rolling out of her open mouth as her stomach ruptured, cum flooding her organs, filling her mouth and drowning her brain as she was filled.

Seeing this Feralzen grinned as she pulled out her cock a bit before slamming all the way in as she shot one final load, making the eyes of the female explode, spreading their juice all over Relmina’s big bountiful breasts. "She's done for, swallow her for now, we can still have fun with her soon..." the demoness would murmur as she slowly retreated her cock away from the battered remains of what had once been ass but was now a wide hole dripping of blood."

The spider moaned softly as cum and blood splattered her engorged breasts. She smirked, licking her lips free of blood and cum, a dark, lazy smile upon her face. She continued to thrust slowly into that dead body, dumping more and more cum into that battered form. She wound her lips around the corpses head and -as she fucked- began to swallow. With one last thrust the body slid off her length and down her gullet, disappearing with a lewd slurp. The queen fell back, her once elegant form stained with gore and cum, her length spattered with blood and bits of body. Her stomach was swollen, heavy with her meal. She sighed softly, laying back, closing her eyes...Content after her lunch.

Feralzen smirked as she moved in to cuddle the much bigger spider while caressing her now bloated belly. She'd laugh a bit as she spoke "You didn't forget what I said did you? She can still get involved in our play but... I want to taste her after you're done with her..." she'd speak before going silent for a long time then continuing in caressing the female's stomach. "I want you to shit all over me and fart on me, claim my body for your own personal relief... That is a feeling that no other experience gives for me."

The queen smiled softly. This woman, who had only a few moments before forced her to vomit and then savagely devoured her meal was acting so kind and warm to her. She sighed softly, laying back, her legs curled beneath her, her stomach bloated as her newest meal was transformed. "Mmmhm...Such a powerful beast...wanting to become my shit hole..." She cooed softly, smiling as she rose slowly to her feet, turning around and exposing her pale blue ass. "Good...I usually have a thrall do it...but you shall have to do...Clean my shit hole." She cooed sweetly. Her ass-hole reeked, still freckled with dried gobs of shit.

Feralzen snickered a bit. "I am sure you'll soon find out I'm not a compromise but rather an upgrade from your thrall..." she'd murmur as she brought her face closer to the dirty ass giving it a small, playful kiss before dragging her tongue across the cheeks and taking some of the dried up filth in her mouth. She'd chew on them, the taste was extremely strong and she'd give a loud swallow, making sure Sara could hear it as she moved closer again, this time starting to lick on the entrance of the dirty rear.

Relmina could only moan her approval. She stood, arms wrapped around her swollen stomach, eyes closed, a blissful look on her face as her ass-hole was so wonderfully serviced. "Who would have thought such a strong beast to love the taste of shit? Who am I to deny you...?" She cooed darkly, a moan slipping from her lips. The shit was thick and heady, the taste of human flesh still clinging to it. With a grunt the spider queen farted upon the demoness' face, a loud, wet expulsion that sprayed gobs of damp shit upon her hungry tongue.

Feralzen gasped as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as she tried to take as much as she could of the sudden release into her mouth. Of course, she couldn't take it all because there was just so much and it began to slowly drip along her cheeks and some starting to coat her face in with the warm feces. "Mmgh....." she'd moan as her cock was starting to harden again.

The spider grunted pleasantly. The fart smelled heavenly, thick and musky, filling and burning her nostrils with the putrid scent. "It's time to feed you in return..." She grunted, closing her eyes and clutching her stomach. A thick log of old shit slid out of her puckered hole, pressing against the woman's mouth, filling her nose with that heavy musk of crap. "Eat it all up..."

Feralzen moaned or at least tried to but was of course muffled by the big log now in her mouth. She began to chew on it as fast as she could, while trying to swallow at it knowing that the woman was just starting up and had much more in her. "Mmghh...." she'd murmur in her own approval, while her hands were furiously stroking along her entire length of the cock as she kept on feasting.

The queen moaned happily, throwing her head back as the newly digested human girl was furnishing her newest love. She continued to shit, moving faster now, the logs beginning to grow softer, washing out of her ass-hole and dribbling into her open mouth. A few gobs roll down, splattering against the demon's breasts and on her fat cock. She farted again, unloading the rest of her bowel’s contents upon her face. Feralzen gasped as she moaned and tried her best to eat it up as fast as she could while opening her eyes and blinking a bit as she began to come again, orgasming and shooting her load all over the spider woman's shitting ass. She moaned hard while stroking on her cock some more and coming.

The queen growled happily as that warm cum splashed against her ass, mixing with the warm, wet shit that she so hungrily slurped down. Another fart, lewd and wet, splashed the shit all over her, staining those heavy breasts a beautiful brown. After a few minutes it died down, and with one last log the spider was done. She let out a content sigh, smiling as she looked back at the demoness, giving her a coy wink. "And now you, Mademoiselle...Are the one who looks like shit."

Feralzen laughed a bit as she scooted up some of the shit into her mouth, eating it out while smiling at the female. "Maybe so but that's why I think I'm starting to like you. I've not had orgasms like that ever in my life... I think I'll keep you as my own, if some adventurer is foolish enough to again come here we'll again put them throughout same thing as we did with the one today... That or something even better..."

The queen's smile faded, replaced with that dark, vicious look. "Oh...? You decided upon that so quickly? You, Madam, are a fool to think that you can take me. I'd rather die then submit myself to another, no matter if they may be stronger than me..." The spider queen rose, standing before the shit-covered demon, her stomach swollen, and hands upon her hips.

Feralzen scooted some more shit as she licked along her hand. "I had decided that already before I had even seen you." she'd speak while looking at the woman from beneath her eyes a bit. "What do you propose instead then? You are too delicious to miss out, I want a piece of the action other times as well..." she'd murmur a bit before making a cunnilingus sign with her hand."

The spider grunted, turning her head to the side with a soft harrumph. "Well, you could always simply be my partner. This world of mine is big enough for us both..." She smirked, a sultry, sly little look. She leaned down before the woman, her long tongue snaking out to draw along her shit-covered cheek. "Here is this...We shall alternate between dominant and submissive. A fair trade between us...and we can both enjoy the fruits of my spider's web. A fair idea...?"

Feralzen pondered for a moment before then nodding and smiling. "Sounds good, albeit... " she'd speak before scratching her head.”Does that mean I was dominant today or that I'll be dominant next time?" she'd speak obviously confused as to who had actually been 'in control' that day.

Relmina pondered that for a moment. Then, with a sigh and a smile, she sat down before the woman. "Since I had you eat my shit...I'd say I was the dominant one today Mademoiselle..." She cooed, reaching forward to brush an errant gob of shit from her breasts and offering it to the woman to eat.

To be continued…
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I couldn't finish... that just got so sickening... I stopped around the time she said swallow her for now...
Jesus MBT... I'd hate to go through the deepest corners of YOUR mind... No offense >.<