Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Solair was running late, now dressed in a black skirt and white coat, she ran to the park, getting exhausted rather quickly. 'Oh no! I can't believe I lost track of time!' She arrived at the park entrance at about 6:58PM, paniking slightly.
"What took ya?" Ereth chuckled as he saw her come running up, the big blue dragon standing up from the bench. "Nice to see you again, Solair."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She waved weakly to him. "Hiya Ereth..!" She said, panting. "I'm sorry! I must have lost track of time.." Shyly, she ruffled her feathered wings, hoping the dragon wasn't mad at her.
"Heh, it's alright, cutie." Ereth chuckled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, gently patting her shoulder. "Let's just go on our walk, shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She nodded, quickly catching her breath. "Alright." She said calmly, trying not to sound, too, excited. "Hm, with such strong muscles, girls must be pouncing you everywhere you go." The dragoness blinked, giving Ereths biceps a firm squeeze.
"Heh, like you?" Ereth teased with a grin, his tail wagging happily as Solair squeezed his biceps, the blue dragon flexing as she did, his biceps bulging slightly. "I like them too."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Murring, she nuzzled him, looking up at him blushing. "Hehe... Y, yeah." She said, her crimson furry tail flicking.
The dragon chuckled softly and began to walk with Solair, walking down the smooth pavement path in the park. "I take it you like muscular guys, then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She laughed, "Mmh, sorta, I'm not obsessed. But arn't muscular guys most young adult females fantasy's?" She blinked, realizing that might have sounded stupid. "ah hah hah... Sorry, that might have sounded dumb."
"Nope, you're exactly correct." The dragon chuckled again, smiling at Solair. "I'm practically a chick magnet!" he teased, sticking his tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan