Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
The dragoness scratched her head, "U-uhm... No, not really." She said, finishing her beer and setting the bottle down.
"Well...would you like to go out to dinner with me, or somethin'?" Ereth asked with a smile. "I'd be glad to take such a cute dragoness out on a date." he teased, sticking his tongue out a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She blushed heavily, nodding. "S-sure..!" She replied, beginning to sift her claws through the sand.
"Where would you like to go? Dinner? Movie? Walk in the park?" he asked, taking out a bottle of water, and taking a few gulps from it. "I'm up for anything."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thinking for a minute she said, "A walk sounds nice. I usually fall asleep during movies anyways.." She said, rubbing the back of her head.
"Sounds good to me!" Ereth smiled and nodded, extending his claw out to the female. "Nice to meet you, Solair."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Smiling, she gripped his claw, shaking it. "Nice to meet you too, Ereth."
"See you tonight at the park entrance, Solair?" He asked as he stood up again, picking up his towel and cooler.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She nodded, deciding to leave the beach for now.
Ereth entered the park once it as about 6:30PM, sitting at the little bench outside the entrance. Just gotta wait for her, then... he thought, sitting back on the bench, watching for the female dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan