Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
She took the bottle from him, "Sorta, my fur pales without enough sunlight." She sighed, taking a sip. "It's a little wierd really."
"Ahh, I see. I mostly come here just to hang out, and to show off my bod!" He teased with a chuckle, flexing his muscular arms, the biceps bulging.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair almost squeeled as Ereth flexed, though she stopped herself, "Hah hah, I can see why..!"
"Mm hmm!" The dragon grinned, flexing his arms in a different way, the biceps still bulging out. "Didn't work hard for nothing!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I see.." She said, admiring his form for a bit, taking another drink of her beverage.
"So, what do you do for fun?" The dragon asked as he took a few gulps of his drink, sighing contently, while looking over the dragoness' body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Scratching her head, she thought for a moment. "What do I do for fun..? Not sure, if I'm not sunbathing or sleeping, I'm usually playing videogames or drawing." She laughed, blushing a little.
"I see, I see." Ereth nodded, taking another couple of gulps from his drink. "I'm usually working out at the gym, or just hanging out at home, in my free time."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair laughed, "Well I could tell you worked out!" She said, continuing to drink rather slowly.
"Heheh, anyone could!" Ereth laughed as well, setting his empty beer bottle down. "You doing anything tonight?" he asked, looking towards her again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan