Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
"Mm?" She opened an eye, glancing in Ereth's direction. "Oh, u-uhm... Yeah sure." She said nervously, closing her eye and shifting nervously.
"Heh, thank ya." Ereth smiled and laid his towel out flat, before laying down on it, stretching out his muscular body, murring softly. "Aahh...nice day, isn't it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Opening her eyes, she looked over at him. "Um.. Yeah." She sighed, looking up at the sky, her eyes following a cloud every now and then.
"I'm Ereth." The dragon added, looking up at the sky as well. "What's your name, cutie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair shruged, "Nice to meet you.. My name's Solair." She said, her voice a little shakey as she talked to him.
"Nice to meet you...anything wrong?" he asked, turning his head to face the dragoness. "You seem nervous..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Huh? Oh, um..." She paused, sighing. "Not really.. I just get, well um, nervous talking to people."
"Ahhh, I see." Ereth nodded, opening his cooler and reaching inside, taking out a beer. "Want a drink?" he asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Blinking, she looked in his direction. "Uhm.. Sure, why not..?" She said, sitting up.
"Here ya go!" The male sat up as well, popping the cap off and handing her the cold glass bottle, before taking one for himself. "You come here often?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan