Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Solair blushed, looking up at him, blinking. "I slept well, thank you sir." She said, shifting a bit where she was laying.
"I can tell." Ereth stuck his tongue out playfully, stroking his claw through Solair's hair, gently brushing it out of her eyes. "So, what do you want to do today?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Huh?" Solair sits up, her hair a mess. "What can we do?" She asked, tilting her head and looking up at him.
"What do you mean what can we do? I'm asking you!" Ereth chuckled, sticking his tongue out again, his tail swishing a bit behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Uhhhhmm....." She thinks for several minutes, soon spacing out for a long time, eventually snapping back into reality. "Oh! I~~~.... Dunno!" She smiles cutely.
"Heh, silly girl." Ereth chuckled again, patting the dragoness' back and gently rubbing. "You can't think of anything you want to do today?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair stretches and yawns, blinking a few times. "Uhm. Nope. What do people usually do?" She askes curiously, tilting her head.
"You know, go out for a walk, or a fly, or go to the mall...there's nothing at all you want to do?" Ereth asked again, still gently rubbing and massaging the dragoness' back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
he dragoness' tail swishes about as she thinks, stretching out her wings and shuddering. "Uhm......." She blinks, thinking about what do do.