Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Solair in the meantime, was starting up the shower. She had it warm, but a little on the hot side. Satisfied with this, she then undid her bra, taking it off and letting her brearts bounce free. Next, she would slide her panties down off of her. She sighed as she stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water pour over her body.
Ereth walked back to his room and sat down on the bed, sighing contently as he laid back on the soft comforter. "Guess now I'll just have to wait for her to finish up in the shower...might as well get undressed myself." he thought out loud, before going into his closet, and dressing himself in a T-shirt and the same kind of soft house pants that he had put on Solair's bed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair took her time, lathering her body in soap and rinsing herself off, repeating this a few more times. She let herself soak in the water for a while longer, almost ready to get out.
"Almost done?" Ereth asked as he poked his head into the bathroom, but just a little bit, not nearly enough to see any of the dragoness, as the shower was behind the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"hm? Oh! Yes, I am!" She called, quickly stopping the shower, and soon stepping out. "Ereth?" She started, "Where are the towels..?"
"They should be right next to the shower, hanging." Ereth answered, before leaving, and heading into his bedroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ok, thanks!" She said, finding the towels and starting to dry herself off, starting from the head, down. Eventually, she would finish, wrapping the towel aroung herself to cover up and picking up her clothes and underwear and walking back out into the hall and into her room.
"Just tell me when you're done dressing, okay?" Ereth called out to her, before walking into the bathroom himself, grasping his large toothbrush and starting to brush his teeth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair took the pants off her bed, slipping them on, they were a little big, but fit quite nicely. She put the shirt on next, pretty large, exposing her cleavage. "Hm.. Alright, I've finished!" She called out, Taking her underwear and tossing them to the corner.
Ereth finished up in the bathroom, and walked back into the spare bedroom, blushing a bit in embarrassment as he saw the dragoness' cleavage. "H-Heh...you look nice, Solair." he smiled, walking up to the bed and sitting on the side of it. "I'll sleep on the floor, if you don't want me in the bed with you. I'm fine with it, I've got a sleeping bag and everything."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan