Join our server on Discord

The Universe's Guide To Masturbation...
Yes, it is I, Cowboy. This is here solely for the content that is to be put in it.

The subject is masturbation. There are a few types of masturbators out there:

The Traditionalist: one who simply does it when the pressure gets too much to handle. These people have often masturbated the same way throughout their lives.

The "Freestyler": one who tries new things on occasion, but usually sticks to a few set parameters.

The "Scientist": these individuals have searched high and low for the finest ways to beat their meat. They have often come up with some unorthodox, but effective ways of doing so.

The "Daredevil": a truly rare breed of individual. These people are the people that are caught masturbating at school, work, or even on the bus. See Peewee Herman for a prime example. These people are often arrested for beating their meat, and face public shame if they get caught.

The "Sick Fuck": these people I honestly wouldn't want to shake hands with. They prefer methods that the rest of the known world detests and finds utterly disgusting. Anyone who is too extreme to be classified in any other group go here.

Masturbation is a fact of life, especially for those of us who are too introverted to go out and find a companion.

This thread is here for one sole reason: to catalog and classify the different ways people here test-fire the rape cannon. This is not meant to embarass or segregate anyone. If you don't feel right posting in this thread, don't do so. No one is forcing you. Also, no pictures unless they are shielded behind a link, to protect those that do not wish to see what you've posted.

Those that do wish to post, please include gender, classification(only if you want to) and masturbation style.

If you wish to be anonymous about this, please PM me with your information, and I'll post it here for you. No one else will ever know. I promise.

I myself, I'm a "scientist". I've masturbated with and against just about anything and everything. I've tried countless positions, and different methods of stimulation. Yes, I'm a guy.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
What about women, is this male only? If so I will delete this. I suppose I'm a daredevil, I don't do it often but I do masturbate at school sometimes. I'm female (nu shit) and I prefer to masturbate at home with makeshift toys. My favorite is my old recorder.
No, by all means, women are allowed to chime in on this. They're a small group here, but they're more than welcome to post if they feel comfortable doing so.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I think I'm Traditionalist, with a little bit of Daredevil, because...when I first discovered Masturbation, I jerked off a couple times, right in the middle of class. I just pulled my arms into my shirt, and pulled my shirt down over my legs so nobody could see me. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(03-26-2009 10:48 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: My favorite is my old recorder.

Reminds me of something I've seen in H before.
But if any woman want to share then share. In as much detail as you want.
I can't masturbate in the traditional way, must've been due to all those crotch shots i got in school but i found a way of sort of humping my hands instead of jerking; it takes forever but it's better than nothing i guess.

You'd probably class me as Scientist in the sense that i needed a new way to beat off, but i've also tried it with plenty of stuff...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I am a freestyler! I started with humping my hands and I still do but I also do other things*looks at guitar stand*
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(03-26-2009 01:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote:

If you could post this H somewhere, I would LOVE that.
Note: A recorder is a wind instrument. It's similar to flute in sound, and curved so purrrrrfectly. Yeah, I love that cliche.
Heh.

Well, as of currently, I've been trying like Hell to achieve orgasm without direct masturbation.

Lemme tell ya, it's difficult to do. Been trying for five months, and only managed to do it once.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(03-28-2009 11:17 AM)MagusKnight Wrote:
(03-26-2009 01:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote:

If you could post this H somewhere, I would LOVE that.
Note: A recorder is a wind instrument. It's similar to flute in sound, and curved so purrrrrfectly. Yeah, I love that cliche.

It's common in a lot of H. Any H school setting they might try that.