[Image: CSO_HP_TOP.jpg]

Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4QBZfjtqs
Title: Cat Shit One - the Animated Series
Production: Studio Anima

Director: Kazuya Sasahara
Original Manga (released in the USA as Apocalypse Meow): Motofumi Kobayashi
Format: 23 min. 12 episodes
Target Viewers: Survival game fans and military fans
Anticipated Customers: Clients who are looking to invest in imaging contents that are on a par with those by PIXAR

Plan Objective: The concept of this work is the development of real and fierce combat by cute and fluffy animals. In these days when people have become too used to seeing people die in movies, we wish to use cute animals as the characters to give viewers a stronger feeling of the misery of the wars that are taking place in this world.

Story: Packy, Botasky and Rats are special operations experts working in a private military company. Every day they are embroiled in combat somewhere around the world. In the first episode, they intend to come to the assistance of a hostage captured by guerrillas demanding the withdrawal of the US Army, but instead become surrounded by a large number of guerrillas.

Update: The project is still in the planning stages, and the studio is still looking for investors.

If you love cute fluffy animals, with weapons, this series is perfect for you. I'm putting this series in highest priority after the series Shining Tears x Wind which also involve anthro characters.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hey, I didn't even have to post this one. It sounds like it may be good. Actual military stuff, not just animals with guns.
Lol I KNEW RABBITS ARE EVIL! XD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Does this mean there's going to be an anime movie titled "Saving Private Carrot"?

heh but seriously though this looks interesting, is there a good chance of this coming out?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-25-2009 06:53 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Lol I KNEW RABBITS ARE EVIL! XD

I believe the rabbits on good side, only the camels (i believe) on bad side. XD. The trailer would show the rough ideas of what will be shown in this series once being aired.

(03-25-2009 07:00 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Does this mean there's going to be an anime movie titled "Saving Private Carrot"?
heh but seriously though this looks interesting, is there a good chance of this coming out?

Not sure about the title, though.

The producer still looking for investors, and this anime not yet listed in upcoming shows in Japan. So, need to wait for a while until further notice. But you can google for the manga/comic to read. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
A rabbit is still considered to be evil when they hold GUNS!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rabbits are cute! You're just jealous they're more fuzzly than tigresses
Found a subbed version

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=fo2g0k&s=5
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)