Join our server on Discord

A challenge i put upon all of yee.
XD I swear I want to see you guys beat this time. So lets say a speed run. There are two types of running in this game. The game is Final Fantasy Tactics. Now here is the deal. You have the completely rush through run. And the run where you have to get everything. (Sky pirate,Robot,Cloud,Beowulf and his lover,ect) Okay now don't think i wouldn't start this thread with out a prize. I dunno if this worth to anyone but the prizes will be A video intro....Or a graphic. Or a video saying that i have been beaten. But i dont think that will happen :P. Okay lets get started.

Time without collecting all the stuff.
3 hours 40 minutes 12 seconds

Time with collecting everything+ having all classes
6 hours 45 minutes 16 seconds

Wanna accept this challenge?

Picture proof needed.
No but I challenge you to run through The Simpsons arcade game without dying more than once. Really, I want to see that.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Where can I download a copy of The Simpsons? The one I have is corrupted and keeps giving me this weird error.

It was an awesome game for a game based on a TV series.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Okay. Ill just request this thread to be deleted if no one accepts or wants the challenge
I accept! FFT is my favorite game of all time, I will begin later tonight when I should be sleeping.
Well, this is kind of limited to a couple of people. You could just turn this thread into a "Challenge" thread.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Magus you are up! but you need to show a pic. :P For when you are done.
(03-26-2009 10:08 AM)Asesino Wrote: Well, this is kind of limited to a couple of people. You could just turn this thread into a "Challenge" thread.

Agreed
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(03-26-2009 12:12 PM)DarkChibimon Wrote:
(03-26-2009 10:08 AM)Asesino Wrote: Well, this is kind of limited to a couple of people. You could just turn this thread into a "Challenge" thread.

Agreed

You shouldn't have a say. Because you already denied the challenge.
(03-26-2009 12:14 PM)Ryan Wrote: You shouldn't have a say. Because you already denied the challenge.

I remember on AIM saying yes or no to the challenge.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds