Bondage queens.
03-28-2009, 04:41 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Y-Yes, Mistress." Uzami mumbled, getting down on her hands and knees in front of the wolfess, looking up at her by turning her head. "Wh-what now, Mistress Ayane?"
03-28-2009, 05:19 AM,
"Oh so now you want to behave yourself?" Mindy smiled down at Ebon, taking her foot off the girl's back, "Alright, but there will be punishment for your disobedience." she growled, grabbing the cloth Ebon was wrapped in and dragging her through the house, "You two come also." she called back to Silvia and Mel. She dragged Ebon into the kitchen, setting her down on the floor kneeling down infront of her, "You, are going to sit there, and watch, as we eat, and maybe if I feel merciful I'll throw you some scraps." she smiled, standing up and then untying both Silvia and Mel, "Well, no sense beating around the bush, I'm sure you two are starving, so sit down at the table and I'll grab some meals."

Katt's ears stayed pressed against her head as she hesitantly brought her arms behind her back, hoping her mistress would make this as painless as possible, "P-please be gentle."

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-28-2009, 07:21 AM,
Mel began jumping up and down at the chance to finally have some food. "Yay! Yay!" she yelled in such utter excitement. "Food!" she smiled widely and finally calm down, sitting where she was untied.
03-28-2009, 03:26 PM,
Ebon would just lay limp as Mindy dragged her body into her kitchen not giving up much of a fight. When Mindy let go the wolf sat up on the floor with her legs straight forward thanks to the bounding wrapping the shop keeper put on her, it was surprisingly well wrapped she couldn't move her paws much at all. Ebon looked up at Mindy nodding before she saw Mel and Silvia a little swish came to her tail seeing they were being fed.

--------------------

"Come!" Ayane ordered tugging on the leash leading Uzami to her well furnished living room where there was a big plush pillow in the middle of the room. "Sit!" she ordered pointing to the pillow, "Is my pet hungry?" she asked.
03-28-2009, 11:57 PM,
Vook smirked as she heard this. Damn, she's so clueless. she thought, bringing the piercer up to Katt's nipple, enclosing it with the device, before pressing a button, a small snap being heard; Katt's nipple being pierced right through, and a ring stuck through the hole. "Mmm, that's one down, slut!"

------------

"Y-Yes, I'm hungry, Miss A-Ayane." Uzami whimpered, her stomach growling as she sat down on the pillow. "I H-Haven't been f-fed in days..."
03-29-2009, 12:11 AM,
With a nod Ayane turned and left her wide fat butt swaying back and forth from her corset, "Stay I already had dinner prepared." The wolf went into the kitchen fixing a big plate of shrimp Alfredo pasta before returning to the living room kneeling down in front of Uzami setting the plate on the coffee table. Ayane took the fork turning it getting a bunch of the hot cheesy pasts before presenting it to Uzami's beak, "Open," she said, "..its good promise."
03-29-2009, 01:02 AM,
"But...I'm a slut...I don't deserve this good treatment...do I?" Uzami was confused to no end. Back at the shop she was treated like dirt, but here, she was getting a home, and a hot meal?
03-29-2009, 03:13 AM,
"Glad to see such enthusiasm," Mindy smiled, setting a couple of plates with some food on them on the table, "I like that in my slaves." she sat down at the table, glancing over at Ebon, "You'll get to eat when I'm convinced that you've learned your place." she laughed.

"AHHH!!" Katt cried loudly as her nipple was pierced, instinctively bolting away from Vook as she whimpered, "Owww, that hurt!"

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-29-2009, 03:16 AM,
Mel looked at her with a bit of fear again. "S-slave..?" then she saw the food. "Yay!" she yelled, completely forgetting about being called a slave and eating very quickly with her hands. "Yum!" she exclaimed in excitement. "Thank you Ms. Mindy!" she said with a great amount of gratitude in her voice, then adding on, "It tastes great!" Afterwards, she continued to eat.
03-29-2009, 04:39 AM,
Ayane simply shrugged, "Thought you were hungry. Hope you have some energy for later then. Hate to have to break in a slave with an empty stomach." The wolf took the bight of a the creamy cheese sauce covered noodle, 'Mmm...man thats good." Ayane brought the plate over forking one of the plump shrimp with more noodle eating in front of Uzami, "Yummy."

-----------------------------

Ebon sat up with her tail slowly swishing a bit of a smile formed on the corners of her mouth seeing Mindy had served Mel and Silvia some food. The wolf shimmied her ass over to Mindy giving her knee a rub of her cheek with a soft cheerful sounding mr.