Bondage queens.
03-25-2009, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2009, 12:56 PM by Erethzium.)
RE: Bondage queens.
"Very nice name, but from now on, your name is Slut. You shall never, EVER, utter your old name again." The dragoness threatened, in a harsh tone. "Understand?" she added as she continued to drive, nearing her home, now.
03-25-2009, 01:48 PM,
Silvia watched helplessly as they spoke about her, her mind clear enough to hear them now. She whimpered uncontrollably then for a few seconds. A squealer and a squirter?! She did not like the sound of that. She cringed and looked away from Mindy timidly, trying to look as small and unworthy as she could.
03-25-2009, 06:04 PM,
"What?" Katt asked, a bit confused, "I, can't use my name anymore?" she asked.

*Slave house*

"Yes," Mindy walked through the store a bit with one of the sellers, "I'll take that wolf, yes I'm sure," she answered as the man gave her an odd look, "And that cute Neko," she added pointing towards Mel, "And the human." she said finally pointing towards Silvia, "Have them gift-wrapped." she smiled.

*Shortly*

Mel, Silvia, and Ebon were soon released from their bonds, wrapped tightly in a special cloth, gagged, and loaded into her car, "Hmm, comfortable sluts?" Mindy laughed as she got into her car, looking back at the three, "Good, cause once we get home I'm gonna make you REAL comfortable." she laughed.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-25-2009, 09:14 PM,
"Do I need to repeat myself?" Vook asked as she pulled up into her driveway, and turned off the car, stepping out and opening the back door, pulling Katt out again. "You shall never utter that name ever again, or there shall be dire consequences."
03-25-2009, 09:22 PM,
Poor Silvia found herself more frightened than ever as she found herself being wrapped tightly in red cloth and and put in the back seat of a car in between a Neko and Wolf. She kept avoiding eye contact with the wolf and a heavy blush lined her face as she was forced to sit next to her. This wolf and her had already had an "intimate" hour together and although the details were fuzzy, Silvia was marked by it none the less. The frightened human decided instead to look at her knew owner, the well endowed Mindy.

She looked kind enough, at least as far as appearances go, she was no scaly or avian, both of whom tended to scare her with their hard skin or sharp talons. But her words were terrifying since they could mean almost anything. She wanted to beg to be release, to beg to be let go and sent back to her home and family, but Mindy had spent money on her already and she was gagged, there was not much hope of her release.

Then it happened again, her stomach growled. She blushed hotly and looked away from everyone and everything as her stomach growled again and again. She was so hungry, and her new desire was food and not freedom. she began to shew on her gag a little to pass the time as the car ride continued, trying to ignore her loud stomach.
03-25-2009, 11:08 PM,
"Mmmmrrahhh!! Oh gods!" Uzami moaned out loud as the ballgag was taken out of her mouth, arching her head up more as the pleasure grew, her juices starting to drip all over the floor beneath her. "It's so goooood!"

It wasn't easy to wrap Ebon the shopkeeper eventually got the wrapping cloth around her plus the gag, the wolf's tail just swished as if it was all a game.

When the wolf was loaded into Mindy's car with Mel and Silvia Ebon was so excited looking between the neko and human clearly she was enjoying this. But then she heard Silvia's rumbling tummy the wolf scoots closer nuzzling her snout to her cheek. Ebon nudged Silvia's cheek before rolling over facing Mel nuzzling her cheek too.
03-25-2009, 11:12 PM,
Katt gulped slightly by the way way she said 'dire' nodding timidly as she was pulled out of the car.

*Mindy's Car*

"Hey," Mindy called back as she looked into the rearview mirror, "You can play with your toy when we get home, and after you all get something to eat. Can't have my pets hungry." she smiled, taking a sharp turn which would cause the girl's in the back to slide around a bit.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-26-2009, 04:30 AM,
OOC: Uhhh, Disturbed, I think ya goofed up XD I see the last post I made at the top of your post, but nothing from Ayane :P

IC:

The silver dragoness brought Katt inside her home, and walked down into the basement, her tail flicking on the dim lights as she did. "Now, you shall call me "Mistress", understand? I am your queen, and you shall do whatever I ask, without question, understand?" she told the feline, setting her down on the floor. "From this moment on, you have no will of your own."
03-26-2009, 07:12 AM,
(Yay! Food! My Mistress must be really nice... wait did she say toy?)
03-26-2009, 11:02 AM,
When Mindy turned Ebon's eyes widen as she rolled like a barrel back to Silvia making the wolfess lean into the human squishing her a little. Ebon growled a little but it soon went away as her face was now in reach of Sivlia's breasts!! The wolf pushes her head into where the wrapped up mounds were nuzzling into the nearest one.

-----------------------

Ayane stuffs the ballgag back into Uzami's beak with a grin, "Your mine!" she decides going to the shopkeeper giving him the right amount of money. The shop keep goes and takes the red avian down from the ceiling.

Ayane pulls out her own black and red collar with a leash putting it around Uzami's neck taking her out to her car pushing her into the passanger seat, with a seatbelt of course. Once Ayane was in the car and started it the wolf reaches over pulling the ball gag out of her beak so they can chat as she drove. "My name is Ayane...Miss Ayane to you," she says with her eyes on the road.