Bondage queens.
03-24-2009, 10:52 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
OOC: Disturbed, please try to understand before assuming, I thought I made it clear but this is only like a day after she got trapped here, that couldn't of happened also because she has no restraints. Make sure to check with people before including them in your own little stories.
IC:
Mel saw the girl looking at her and gave her a frightened kitten look. (Please don't... I just want to leave...) she thought to herself, hoping to god she'd just let her go to school and live her life again.
03-24-2009, 11:04 AM,
"Mmmhhn!!" Uzami moaned through the ballgag as she felt the vibrator against her pussy, her legs spread wide apart from the bonds, leaving her wide open, as sort of a "Try it before you buy it" type of thing. Aaahhnn...th-that...feels...good..??
03-24-2009, 11:12 AM,
Ayane's lips grinned hearing Uzami's moans, "Aahh those be fresh moans!" she said before dragging the egg vibrator to Uzami's slit rubbing it along before pushing it up into her vagina, "Moan baby! Lemme here those sweet torturous moans of pleasure."
03-24-2009, 11:20 AM,
"Aahhhmmmnnhhh!!" Uzami moaned even louder as the toy was pushed into her, causing her to struggle in her bonds, her pussy being extra-sensitive due to drugs she was forced to take. Mmmrrrhh! Oh gods! she thought, her pre-juices starting to flow, coating the toy.
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM,
Silvia looked around in sheer horror as the drug she had been injected with slowly cleared and her memories returned. She had been there for three, maybe four days, but those days were mostly hazy since they would continually sedate her if she struggled or caused trouble. It was probably because she was human, and thus a very rare species of creature in this world, the original strand of furry, the kind without fur. What she could remember was that one wolf looking over at her from the other side of the room. She remembered that the crazy bitch had somehow gotten loose and opened her cage, which was not locked but could only be opened from the outside, leaving the already bound human trapped and at her pleasure's mercy.

She whimpered and curled up a bit more, her ball gag not allowing her to even calm herself since the chief way she did this was by talking to herself, speaking calming words to a mind that desperately needed them. As her memory continued to clear she began to remember how she had been caught, jogging in the park. She had always know that as a human she was vulnerable, but never in her wildest nightmares had she ever even thought that the possibility existed where she would be taken from her home and sold like some kind of merchandise. A menacing store assistant glared at her since she tended to start screaming after she woke up. She shook her head, deeply frightened by him, and curled up even tighter, choosing to stay conscious over being hit with another sedative.

From within her toned belly emerged a growl as she realized that in the three days she had been here she had only eaten once, and not that much. Her throat also burned and her mouth was dry. She looked helplessly at her empty cage and then at the cage assistant, her eyes wide and filled with tears as her stomach continued to complain. He did nothing and left her to hunger, at least until she was bought or the customers left and regular feeding time commenced. She let out a light whimper at that, hoping to attract some attention and pity to her miserable situation, but received only another glare from the assistant who picked up a small dart gun and waved it lightly at her, shutting the frightened human up quickly.
03-24-2009, 08:02 PM,
"Well, now I think I understand why your price isn't that high." Mindy thought aloud with a slight smirk, "Well, you're a definate, I can't pass up an oppurtunity like this. So I suppose I don't have much choice but to get you your own pet, so tell me, which one would you prefer?" She asked, looking over at the two unoccupied slaves.

Katt looked back at the others as she was being carried off, feeling slightly bad for the girl's left behind, and wasn't exactly excstatic about being purchased by someone she didn't even know.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-24-2009, 11:24 PM,
"Hmmm I don't know both of them look scrumptious that neko cat girl looks sexy and from here I can tell she has some great pair of titties, besides mine of course," Ebon says looking at Mel with a wide smile. "Though something about that human over there is telling me she'd be a squealer and squirter," Ebon comments on Silivia. "Cat or human....I'll chose human! If I can't have both," she decided nodding to her decision.

---------------

"Ooo yeah you like that don't you?!" Ayane says leaving the egg vibrator in Uzami's vagina looking up at the avian's face with a grin. The wolf grabs the ball gag and pulls it from her mouth anxious to hear what Uzami had to say.
03-25-2009, 04:33 AM,
Vook walked to her car, and placed the bound cat in the back seat, using both seat belts to securely strap her in, before getting into the driver's seat. "What's your name, kitty?" she asked, turning the ignition, and driving off down the road.

----------------------------

"Mmmmrrahhh!! Oh gods!" Uzami moaned out loud as the ballgag was taken out of her mouth, arching her head up more as the pleasure grew, her juices starting to drip all over the floor beneath her. "It's so goooood!"
03-25-2009, 04:39 AM,
"No, you can't have both," Mindy smiled, "I'll buy you to be my little plaything, the human you can play with when I'm not, and I'll buy the neko for whenever your busy with your pet." She smiled, examining the price tags to make sure she could even afford it all, Well, it's might be close, but I think I can afford it. she thought waving for one of the shopkeepers, Well, if I need to I'm sure a few lesbian orgy videos would more than make up for it.

"K-Katt," Katt said, a bit nervous from the current circumstances, "It's, short for Kattrina." she added.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-25-2009, 08:41 AM,
Mel looked at the two that seemed to have been looking at her. "Uhmm... what are they doing..." she thought. "They're just standing there..." she said to herself aloud this time.