Join our server on Discord

Slave House
Ryo's body shivers a bit as Hunter rub his erected dick against Ryo's furry butt, shooks head gently. "I-I don't want something stuff on my back...Please..." He said, still acting nicely.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What? You want it in you? Okay!" Hunter laughed and suddenly slammed his cock into Ryo's body, fucking the boy's ass without mercy, going hard and deep. "Like that, slut!?" the dragon moaned as he ass fucked Ryo.
"Aaaahhh..!!" Ryo screamed out loud as the dragon's cock penetrating his tight tailhole, making him grip the bedsheet tighter. "..N-no...I didn't say that...and I don't like it...P-please...stop...nnrrhh..." He pleaded his own cock getting hard from every thrust Hunter did.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Why? You dirty slut you like it!" Hunter laughed, as he reached down found Ryo's dick, which was getting hard. "I bet you've had dreams about this, masturbated to this. A larger, more powerful man humiliating and raping. Hunter began fucking Ryo harder and deeper, one hand slapping Ryo's ass while the other played with his smaller dick.
As Mian watched the Digimon before him, he heard a slight smirk from another room. He turned around to see a human watching him. Quite an attractive human, if truth be told.

'Oooh! I know, this'll be fun!' Mian laughed, grabbing hold of Dark's arm.

'C'mon slave, we're gonna go visit one of your comrades.' The boy laughed, beginning to drag Dark from the room.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ryo couldn't deny that fact, moaning silently. "...Yes...I've been dreaming...of you ramming my butt...aahhh...Satisfy your Queen's need..." He said as laying his head on the pillow, letting his butt in the air so Hunter can fuck him more.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"And your fiance? What about her? Have you forgotten all about her? Do you no longer care about her?" Hunter asked as he squeezed and rubbed Ryo's dick as he fucked his ass. "Answer me, my slutty Queen!" the dragon ordered as he fucked the wolf's ass.
"Nnnrrhh...I only know...h-how to take care of her feelings...n-not more than that...aahh.." Ryo replied between heavy moans, a small tears appeared on his eyes as his cock leaking with precum. "...My heart...is only for the males..." He added, still acting perfectly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm not surprised! With a slutty and girly body like yours, and a small manhood, you fit better as a Queen!" Hunter yelled as he fucked Ryo harder. "Does your fiance know? What about your mommy? What would she say if she saw you like this?"
"...I don't care about it anymore...I can't stand my needs even longer...nngghh.." Ryo said softly as cuddle the pillow harder as his tailhole clamp Hunter's penis gently yet pleasurably. "...Every waiting seconds is a torture...Fuck your Queen harder..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds