Join our server on Discord

Slave House
'Mmm... nice.. show me your dick, slaaave!' Mian murmured, rubbing his own cock through his shorts as the dragon undressed.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ryo opened the door and being slapped by Hunter, and quickly get himself ready to defend himself. "Wat happen to my fiancee? Tell me!" Ryo said as he start acting.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Don't worry. Your fiance, mother, and everyone else you care about is fine. Well, except your Daddy," Hunter laughed. "It was so easy to poison his drink. Then he got all sick, and...well, you know how that story ended. He's dead, and whoever you marry shall rule the kingdom by your side. A King, and a Queen. And Prince Ryo? You're talking to your new King, and you shall be my slutty Queen," the dragon growled, his voice dark and cruel, with no form of morality.
The wolf grip both fists tightly, glaring to Hunter sharply. "You don't have a chance to take my position to be a King... A murder should not be appointed as a ruler..." He said in somewhat pretty serious in order to create such dramatic scene.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"So you say. Look at the bright side though. While I am King, you shall be my Queen," Hunter laughed. He then looked at Ryo and smiled more. "Yes, you're body is very girly. You'll be a good Queen," the dragon said, before taking a step forward and suddenly bended down and reached forward to squeeze Ryo's dick and balls. "And murderer isn't my only occupation. So is rapist."
"No. The King should be a male, no matter how he looks like". Ryo replied before letting out a soft moan once the dragon squeeze his balls and unerected dick. The slight pleasure could weaken him a little but, but it would not give any effect since he's in acting. "The rapist also shouldn't be appointed as a King..." He stated and then push Hunter gently away from him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hunter growled as Ryo pushed him and he pushed back, but much harder. "You need to learn your place, my Queen," he growled. He then delivered a rapid claw attack, but nonoe of them were intended to hurt or kill Ryo. Instead the attack was to slice off all of Ryo's clothes, leaving the Prince naked. "Bow before your Master, weakling!"
The wolf fell on the floor as Hunter pushes him quite hard, before the dragon shattered his clothes and leaving him naked. Ryo knew if he struggle for more, he might being hurt. With that, he kneels in front of the dragon and worship him for mercy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Is it to late to join?

Name: Derrel
Gen: Male
Species: Human
Descreption: A slightly muscular anime boy with spiked green hair.
Role: Between (Slave)
Measurements: 8" length, 3/4 width
Turn Ons: Latex, Mummification, Pet play, Spanking, Roleplay, Soft Vore
T. Off's: Scat, Gore, Snuff

Derrel sat in his cage with a sigh, watching Dark getting appraised. As usual, he would passed over due to his 'rebellious nature'. The goofy master probably thought he couldn't handle an 'unbroken'. He smirked at that
((Of course not))

Laughing, Hunter picked up Ryo and tossed him onto the bed, belly on the bed so the dragon could look at the wolf's ass. "Prince your so quiet," he commented as he walked over and rubbed his already erect dick against his asshole, "Have you ever had anal sex, my little slut Queen?"