Join our server on Discord

Slave House
"Mmmmm," Shinra kisses 'her' husband, "Mmm I get that feeling too, my love, & yes he is beautiful, but not more so then you." The baby coos happly and makes baby noises till Alex kisses him.

Lucero moans deeply & loudly as he came in his mate's tight ass & caught the cum Drake shot out, rubbing it on his mate's lovely body, then caught him as he passed out, he then pulled out, collected the discarded clothing & walked into his house as nymphes opened the doors. He then went to his luxurious bedchambers and laid Drake upon the bed.

(Sorry, I've been sick, and truth be told I still am)
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
((Timeskip?))

"I have something special for him to drink," Alex smiled, taking out a baby bottle and giving it to the boy to suck on. Within it, it held a mix of milk and Alex's seed, a taste of the future, so to speak.

((Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Drake woke up and looked around the room he was in and sees Lucero and smiles. Drake then realized that he passed out during there mating, "I'm sorry for passing out during our mating" Drake said. Drake knew Lucero wouldn't be mad but Drake just though it was rude that he fell asleep during his mating with Lucero.

((sorry to hear that you feeling sick))
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
(sure, I don't mind, my lord)

Shinra catches a wiff of Alex's delicious hot seed "Mmmmm getting him started early aren't you, love?" He asks as their child suckles on the gottle.

Lucero smiles and caresses Drake's cheek lightly and kisses him lightly "It's ok, hun, I shouldn't've been such a tease. Plus I enjoyed mating with you, so you deserved a nice nap after I finished. Oh & technically you passed out after we finished mating."

(& thanks)
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
"Of course," Alex smiled, pecking his cheek.

Many weeks later, the boy had already grown to young adulthood. He aged rapidly to his prime, where he would stay for many, many years. The two had named him Mimi, a girl name of course, and he would be taught to wear make up and girl clothes, like his 'mother' and would be taught to be slutty like Shinra. His anal cherry was never taken though, and he was never ordered to directly suck Alex's cock.

One morning would change this though. Alex called out to Shinra and Mimi, telling them to get changed and prepare for breakfast.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Drakes smiles at what Luceris said, "Thank you hun" Drake said as he hugged Lucero and kissed him. After the kiss Drake realized something, "I hVe a question. When we were mating I felt your cock grow and actually move in me. How did you do that?" Drake asked.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Tongue 
(im not sure if people are still on this im new but il put something on and hopefully there will be) name:saphron age: 22 race: germen sheperd
measher: un-erict: in pouch erect:5 inches
description: black fur with blue eyes has a dragon birth mark on the back of his right leg (he wont tell why yet but its importaint =) ) has a scar across his left eye
possition: un-broken
likes:bones, food, giveing blow jobs but it takes awhile to git him to do it, ass sex, and loves all kids and will do almost any thing for them
dislikes: talking about his birth mark, being told what to do forcefully, being forcefully touched, fights, and has a gruge agenst dragons (wont tell why he will hang with them but wont like it*)
*hint it has to do with the birthmark
past: was a hunter but got knocked unconsuos while hunting by slave traders is just recently put up for sale has a warning sign on his cell door that reads “resistant call sicurty if you want to see him or enter at your own risk...” i am froma trade town 2 towns away north
has a girlfriend who dose not know what happend to him is liveing in the big city

ps. i cant spell too well plus using dsi for now till my computer comes in
any way respond soon pls.
Coolhave no life but gameing and loveing it