Join our server on Discord

Post #666
I have a wish.

KILL ME NOW.

I'm not built to be nice to people at nine in the morning. Wal-Mart lied to me. I'm supposed to work 10 p.m. To 7 a.m., not 10 a.m. To 6 p.m.

...they ruined my sleep schedule...I'm so tired...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
WalMart is the corporation of hell, they hate joy.
(03-23-2009 12:24 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Or littering in an industrial park!

He is truly a being of unfathomable evil!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We must strike him down! SOMEONE GATHER US THE PAPER HOLY EXCALIBUR! (we couldn't afford a wooden one)
But his cold sharp voice of logic is too deadly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If we give him a paper cut quickly he won't have time to respond!
Wise isn't evil. He might not like being evil.

(03-22-2009 01:57 PM)MagusKnight Wrote: However, he is also not fat!
Luthor isn't fat, you're thinking of Kingpin and that's mostly muscle.

(03-22-2009 06:24 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: How do we really know that? Maybe he puts on a wig when he takes pictures, and maybe when he's not online he's out plotting evil plots like walking on grass where there's clearly a no walking on the grass sign, or peeing in public pools! The fiend!
He may do a few of those things anyway so I guess I should have said he's your Superman.
(03-23-2009 01:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Wise isn't evil. He might not like being evil.

(03-22-2009 06:24 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: How do we really know that? Maybe he puts on a wig when he takes pictures, and maybe when he's not online he's out plotting evil plots like walking on grass where there's clearly a no walking on the grass sign, or peeing in public pools! The fiend!
He may do a few of those things anyway so I guess I should have said he's your Superman.

Um....Lex Luthor isn't fat, he doesn't sell drugs and so on like Kingpin does. Lex Luthor is all about trying to make money and conquering the world and getting rid of superman. Kingpin has a lot of superhero going at him, Daredevil, Spiderman, and whatnot.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(03-23-2009 01:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Wise isn't evil. He might not like being evil.

But how do we know he's not evil? He's smart right? So evil genius is a definate possibility. And I think you mean he's more like our kryptonite.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No, he's inferring we're evil bastards, which we are. Someone move this to spam section so we won't get in trouble xD!