Join our server on Discord

...this is good, right?
I've spent a lot of years dealing with stress. Cold, manipulative mothers, distant fathers, ignorant brothers and down right stupid friends. But, through all that, I haven't felt like this before.

I'm stressing out bigtime. I just got a job interview done at Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits for a cashier position, and I have an interview at 7:45 at Wal-Mart for a Night CS Rep(restocking returned merchandise). From what I heard, Wal-Mart is a double-edged sword. They're slave-drivers(so I heard), but they have excellent benefits.

I honestly don't know what to do. I haven't slept all night from the nervousness, my stomach is killing me, I haven't had an urge to smoke all day, I'm hot, I'm cold, and I'm snapping at my friends from the stress!

...this is the good stress, right? I don't know. I'm freaking out.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
No, this is the terrible stress. Listen to me big boy, take a deep breath and go through your schedule in your mind. Think about what's going on and realize right now that what happens will happen. Okay, just remember things will only go worse if you stress out about it!! If you act like yourself, of course while including basic respectful polite behavior, you'll do fine because you're a great person Cowboy!
I know that. I keep telling myself that. But I can't get the "I'm so scared I wanna puke" feeling to go away. Like an impending sense of doom.

...please tell me God isn't going to drop an anvil on my head. >_<
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Your anxiousness is killing you from the inside, it happens. But it's odd, you being an active smoker and not wanting to smoke to put the stress down? Harsh temp. alterations may be cause of some virus though, the stress lowers your defenses. Maybe you should go see a doc or something, you don't want to play an harp before rocking at Wal-Mart, right?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If I was standing right in front of you, I'd slap you. That tends to help people for some queer reason. Anyhow, keep breathing, think about fun stuff, and try to imagine the interview going amazingly.
Well, it doesn't help I'm pretty antisocial. I dropped out at 17, and I'm almost 19 now. Close to 2 years I've spent under a rock, because I hated interacting with most people. But, without this job, I am 100% USDA-Graded FUCKED.

Like, they were supposed to cut the lights off 3 days ago fucked.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Sigh... Meow well there's a hooverville just outside of Georgia.
(03-14-2009 08:50 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Your anxiousness is killing you from the inside, it happens. But it's odd, you being an active smoker and not wanting to smoke to put the stress down? Harsh temp. alterations may be cause of some virus though, the stress lowers your defenses. Maybe you should go see a doc or something, you don't want to play an harp before rocking at Wal-Mart, right?

Yeah, I didn't forget about you, Mar. I really can't afford to go to a Hospital to see if I'm sick. I have no health insurance, nor money to pay for a doctor's visit. I hope it's just stress getting to me. The only time I can go to the hospital is when a call to 911 is required.

And Magus, I know of a way to reduce stress, but I haven't gotten any sleep today/last night/whatever, so if I do resort to that, I stand a good chance of falling asleep, and end up missing the interview.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
If only sex could fix this like it fixes so much more, I'd totally buy you a 1k slut.
That's kind of a cruel situation you're in. You may have to resort to checking your blood pressure manually, if it's high (Which I suspect it is), you might want to throw in a smoke or two. In no way I support cigarettes since they killed off my gramps, but I know about stress, and not doing what you do on a regular basis is the primary cause of stress. Your body and mind are trying to adapt to the situation and that's what wrecking havoc in your intestines. The stress not only lowers your system's defenses and rises/lowers your blood pressure in a stroke, but it also causes acid level in your stomach to rise.

It's nothing to worry about now since I'm sure your stress is in a minimal stage, but you might want to just take a sit outside and take a smoke, then come back inside and play a game or two, and maybe just talk to someone. And if what Magus suggested didn't work, do the opposite. Don't think about work at all, act as if it didn't exist for now and just chill out with someone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad