Join our server on Discord

Another school shooting
I said it lied mainly with society, not that society is the only one at fault.
There was way too much spam in this topic, it totally derailed and burnt... So I deleted most posts from page 2-3.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?????!?!?!

Asking nudes and talking shit like that about making your own school shoot out when people have died and traumatized for the rest of the life. Go post shit like that in 4chan for all I care but keep it away from people who have sympathy for these people... You're both lucky you got away with just 20% and not 60% as I originally thought because of the nature of this whole thing.

Man, I just can't believe how low some people can get... I have lost my respect to every person who took part in the posting, some of you which are even mods in this place.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
A stern talking to from MBT, you don't see that often Shocked
^.^; Sowwy.
After talking with Lord Patamon, we agreed that the warning should be much higher.

So 60% warning. And it is gong to be for three months.

I am not even related to these people and even I was offended by what you wrote... And if you know how hard it is to offend ME of all the people, then you should really think twice before posting that stuff.

So now I get 60% warning? 'Kay.
(03-16-2009 04:17 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: So now I get 60% warning? 'Kay.

Yeah and that also inspired me to strengthen the use of the warning system, so I'd be extra careful for the next 3 months because when it hits 80% and 100%, nasty things will happen to you.

Okay okay. Real quick, I am the only one given 60%, wasn't I?
No, Cowboy was also punished because a moderator had to step in and tell you people to stop.

Will you be posting the new warning system anywhere?
I'll run it by the rest of the staff first and we'll make some changes after coming to an agreement.

Oh and don't make another account to avoid the warn level like you did with Raze. That'll be punishable by suspending both accounts.