Join our server on Discord

Masquerade & Kalyx's RPG
"Do next? Hmmm...I think you can decide that for yourself, partner of mine." Psyrixia coaxes seductively. She then leans up slightly, enough to run both her claws through the wolf's thick, dark hair and neck fur. "You know, Raze, you're no pervert...not by a long shot. You're a normal male...and a rather attractive one, at that. So, that being said, why don't we just do what comes natural; let nature take it's course." Inching her ass upwards, the engaging dragoness spreads her legs fully, before him; her succulent scent radiating thick from her moist, pink, inner folds.

Extending fully to over nine inches; Fiero's curved, bright-pink cock and balls swell even further under the dragoness' touch. "Uh...I-I think that's about it, Violetta. My avian prick is now in full view, for you to observe and examine...or whatever." With his breath deepening, the excited phoenix leans back and visualizes her next move; all the while staring...ogling her nude, female, reptilain form.

Fieri exhaled a sigh of relief and excitement, then whispered to her partner as he started to feel her up. "That's it Suzaku...run your hands all over me and explore. There's nothing wrong with what we're doing." Planting small kisses over his shoulders and neck, Fieri pushes her breasts tight to his chest and fondles his back, buns and tail. "Very nice, Su...you've got such a tight butt."

(back at the Professors' bed)

Lying side-by-side, the two amorously nude teachers begin petting and stroking each other.

"So, whaddya think, Saph...shall we let keep at it for, awhile." The blue dragon questions her openly, while kissing and nuzzling her tufted breasts and nipples.

"Nuh-uh...not quite, yet. Let's wait 'til they get close to some actual penetration and then will cut in." Swirming and giggling from his actions, the deep blue renamon embraces Kalyx about his waist and begins pawing over his scaly, gray pouch and sheath.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rave sighed in whimsy. "Ah, so beautiful are the female parts." Slowly, he moved his muzzle in and gently rubbed his moist nose against her glorious entrance, the scent beginning to drive him a bit wild. He closed his eyes, enjoying the smell before sticking out his rough tongue slightly, the organ actually escaping his mouth of its own will. "So tantalizing," he said before running his tongue around the outer area, his warm saliva coating the perimeter of her pussy. "Absolutely divine. So pleasing to the senses of smell and taste," he added as he felt a tingling in his groin. His member was beginning to poke out of its sheath, but the wolf was completely captivated and didn't really notice.

"Observe? Examine? You mean like this?" Violetta smirked and took ahold of the phoenix's large cock, squeezing it ever so gently. "Oh, it feels so great in my hand," she said and gave off a slight giggle. I wonder what it would feel like inside of me? she added, but in thought. She didn't want to give the poor guy any ideas. She preferred to be in control of the pleasure anyway. Without saying anything else, she began stroking the full length of Fiero's avian member. "Does that feel good, hm? I need to know for the record," she explained with a wink, slowly moving her clawed hand up and down, applying gentle pressure.

The feeling of the female's breasts pressing against his chest was thrilling. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He allowed his hands to reach Fieri's own butt and gave it a squeeze. "I-it looks l-like I'm not the o-only one," he said jokingly, a bit of uneasiness in his voice. His other taloned hand was stroking Fieri's side, but travelled up a bit more and managed to clasp onto one of the female's breasts, giving it a slight squeeze as well.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Ahhh, yeah.", she moans, "Like that, Raze...ooohh! Just like that!" Clutching at the linens, Psyri closes her eyes in lustful bliss; arching up her back in response to the wolf's busy, slathering tongue. "You're making me so hot, Wolfie." She suddenly rubs and strokes two fingers up and over her sopping inner lips. "Please, Hon..." *pant* "...eat my pussy!"

"Well, for the record...yes, it does feel good. And, as a by-product, you're making me horny as hell!" Rubbing a bended wing across his brow and head, Fiero steadies his balance and leans up a little more. Staring intently as the dragoness strokes his erection, the gasping phoenix ventures a question. "So, 'Partner'...does my organ pass your inspection and approval?"

"Mmmmm, that's nice Suzaku...please, rub my nipples, too, if you want." Giving him a nod of approval, Fieri continues to feel him out, as well. Moving both claws to his front side, the Digimon now paws and rubs over his pouch and sheath. "Ooooo, male parts." *giggles* "Just want I've been looking for."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, but of course," Rave answered, his paws moving up and grasping the dragoness's sides. "I cannot tease my taste buds in such a manner. I must have the entirety of this delight." With that, he suddenly thrust his tongue deep into Psyri's warm cunt, moaning in ecstasy as he did. The rough muscle then traveled over her inner walls, slowly exploring them while the female's juices made the wolf's tongue tingle with pleasure, the taste unbelievably sensational. His whole muzzle was clamped over the dragoness's groin, his fangs gently resting upon her scaly skin, his warm saliva dripping over the entire area, and then trickling down onto the bed.

"Hmmm," Violetta said, thinking while continuing to stroke Fiero's member slowly. "I suppose it does," she finally said with a smile, removing her hand. "But I think I've done enough inspecting of you. Why not take a gander at myself?" she spoke seductively, squeezing her rather large breasts together only making them seem even larger. "Maybe your hands would like to take a feel? Or even your precious tool, there?" she asked running a single clawed finger down his length once more.

Suzaku was a little speechless at the moment, but he did as the female asked of him. He took one of her nipples between two of his taloned fingers and started to rub it gently, his other hand firmly squeezing the other breast. Upon feeling Fieri's hand rubbing his crotch, his eyes opened wide. He would have felt violated in any other situation, but, having her hand feeling up his pouch and sheath filled him with pleasure. "It f-feels good, Fieri," Suzaku uttered, enjoying the feeling. "Do y-you feel g-good, too?" he asked, worried about if he was doing everything right.

The OCA
"Oh, Yesssss!!", Psyrixia hisses wildly with delight as she recoils back against the plush, supportive mattress. With her slender tail whipping from one side to the other, her welling juices flow freely over scaly-smooth, tan-colored pussy; mixing together with wolf's thick saliva. Recovering slightly, the dragoness leans up to watch Raze's ravenous mouth; also catching a glimpse of his growing, canine tool. "Mmmmm, my clit. Don't forget my clit, too...uh, Wolfie." *gasp*

Not wasting a precious moment, the phoenix scoots over quickly, right in front of the violet dragoness, cupping and fondling her ample, cream-colored boobs. "Yes, very nice, Violetta. They're even better than I'd imagined." Excited as he was, Fiero's masted cock was already the oozing clear streams of precum, which drizzled down wetly over his scaly sheath and balls. "You know, you had my attention when I first set eyes on you, today. Your tits...your pussy...your ass. I just wanted to see and feel your body against mine."

"Of course it does, Love", Fieri cooed in response, "You don't have to question yourself, all the time. Just show a little confidence and go with the flow." Leaning back slowly, the female phoenix pulls at his back coaxing her male counterpart down up upon her spread-eagled body. "Now it's your turn, Suzaku. You're the male...you be the aggressor and make us both feel good."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Almost as soon as Psyri finished her statement, Rave thrust his tongue upwards, the base ramming into her clit and sliding along it as he withdrew his tongue and thrust it back inside of the dragoness. By this point, his entire member was out of its sheath, the fully erect organ throbbing and aching for attention, but Rave was only concerned about his tongue getting all the action. "I hope this isn't too rough for you," the black wolf mumbled, hoping Psyri could understand him.

Violetta blushed a bit, more from the phoenix's comment than the groping which she was enjoying immensely. "Well, it seems you got what you wanted, hm?" she responded with a smirk, grasping his member again, this time applying a bit more pressure as she started to jack him off with one of her clawed hands. "Feel free to squeeze as hard as you like, Fiero. These beauties of mine can handle a lot," she added with a wink.

At a loss of what exactly to do, Suzaku laid atop Fieri's body. One taloned hand continued groping Fieri's breast, much harder this time while the other began feeling its way down Fieri's side, eventually gliding over her inner thigh, and finally resting upon the female's crotch area. He thought about asking her if she was all right, but this was what she wanted. He knew it. Besides, she could always object if what he was doing wasn't right. With a single finger, he gently probed around for her slit amongst the feathers. This was the closest he ever was to having any sort of contact with the female parts, and his finger was rather apprehensive. He didn't know what to expect, but he eventually found what he was looking for. W-will she actually like this? he thought as he incredibly slowly pushed his finger inside of her, stopping about halfway to gauge her reaction.

The OCA
"Oooo, yeah! That's it, Rave!", the dragoness gasps ecstatically, half-way closing her eyes. "You've really hit the spot, now!" Panting deep and quick, Psyri arches up her shapely, taut body and supports it fully with her strong, leathery wings. Splaying open her thighs, she gives Rave complete unhindered access to her sopping snatch. "K-keep a-going, Wolfie! Uhn! Make me cum!"

"Heh, well if your boobies can handle a lot...then why don't we try this?" Stepping to the carpeted floor, Fiero motions Violetta to a kneeling position at the edge of the bed. Grasping the base of his dark-grey cock, the phoenix pushes his curved erection against the his partner's ample, creamy cleavage. "How's about a tit-fuck?"

Relenting to the male's advances, Fieri sighs blissfully; her slick, inner walls yielding as his digit penetrats her body. "Oooooo, that feels wonderful, Suzaku. You can push deeper and harder, if you want...you're not hurting me." Reaching up with her right claw, the colorful Digimon prods and gropes at the phoenix' emerging prick. "Just keep fingering and making me wet, Love..." *gasp* "...and I'll make you nice and hard and thick."

Having repositioned themselves into a side-ways "69", Sapphyre pricks up her ears and looks over at Psyrixia and Rave. She then lifts her open, drooling mouth from Kalyx' substantial, reptilian erection; still holding its thick base with her right paw.

"Ya hear that, Kalyx? That hot, young dragoness is getting close."

"I know, I know, Saph." The dragon wipes his dripping maw with the back of his hand, then licks it. "Why do you think my cock is so fucking hard."

"You bastard!", the sapphire-blue renamon retorts and slaps his bare thigh with her other paw.

Grimacing in between his snickers, Kalyx leans closer towards his mate's crotch. "I'm kidding, Babe...just kidding. You should know that by now." He reasurres; thumbing slowly over her parted, pink, pussy lips and clit. "You're the only one that I love and cherish......and pet and lick and fuck."

Moving her head back down, she kisses the head of his prick and winks. "Unless, I say otherwise."

"Right, Honey, unless you say otherwise."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The dragoness was really asking for it, and Rave was more than willing to give it to her. By this time, his rough canine tongue was thrusting in and out rapidly, making sure the thick, muscular base came into contact with her sensitive clit. He wanted nothing but for her to experience the utmost pleasure from his 'experiment.' Of course, his own reward would be the taste of her feminine orgasm, the thoughts of which caused pre to drip steadily from the end of his thick, throbbing member. A sophisticated, yet lax mind such as his was completely tangled in a net of passion. His paws gripped Psyri's thighs tightly as he braced himself for what was to come.

Violetta shuddered slightly as she felt the male phoenix's cock against her immaculate breasts. "You know...that doesn't sound half bad," she said nonchalantly, though the eagerness coursing through her body could not be hidden. "I have to warn you that these bad girls are gonna drive you wild," she added with a wink, squeezing her breasts together so that they pressed upon Fiero's avian meat from both sides.

Suzaku nodded and proceeded to shove his finger deeper into her, the appendage exploring her insides like a curious child. But surely it wasn't enough. He wanted her to feel as good as he did, for her treatment of his cock sent shivers of joy down his spine. Carefully, he wedged another finger into her, this time thrusting it in quickly with a bit more force so it wound up as far as his other finger. Slowly, he began to withdraw them slightly only to shove them back in, repeating the process a few times before asking, "D-do you want another?" He tried to sound seductive, but didn't quite manage to completely pull it off. "Another f-finger, that is." Then he remembered that he was supposed to be the aggressor, asserting his will over hers, but it just wasn't who he was. Maybe with time he could pull it off, but for now, he still had to learn.

The OCA
Writhing wildly, the shuddering dragoness shrieks blissfully as she reaches orgasm. Her pulsating, spasming pussy clenches tight as she releases a torrent of her nectar. Welling up quickly, it floods over and splashes freely onto Rave's eager tongue and mouth, coating most of his face. Panting heavily, Psyrixia clutches at the dishevelled linens; savoring her ebbing, spine-tingling sensations.

"Is that so?" The challenged phoenix sarcastically rebutted as he grasped and tweaked Violetta protruding nipples. "Let's just see how long it takes for you to make me cum...if you can make me cum." Bucking his hips, Fiero begins pumping his engorged member into the dragoness' scaly cleavage. He turns slightly, hearing Psyri's throes of passion. "Heh...I can last longer than that."

"Oh, yesss...Suzaku! Shove in as many as you can!" Teeming with passion, the lustful phoenix coos seductively; her gripping walls flooding her sweet juices all around her partner's fingers and hand. Grasping his dick even tighter, Fieri tugs him abrasively; squeezing even more thickness and girth into his engorged avian member. "Suzaku...please! I want you inside of me!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Give me everything you have! Yes!! Rave thought in ecstacy as his mouth suddenly filled with the dragoness's warm juices, fresh from the source. His tongue still danced about wildly inside of her, rubbing all over her walls; it would be a waste to leave anything behind. Slowly, he withdrew his tongue and began cleaning his muzzle which was dripping by this point. With blissful hesitance, the muscle traveled from one side to the other over the top half before circling down and collecting every drip of Psyri's nectar from the bottom half. He crawled atop of her, smiling, and licked her neck gently, his thick, warm meat resting on her stomach. "I want you to know that my experiment was a success," he said smoothly. "Female dragonesses do indeed taste delightful."

"Mmmm, you sure talk big," Violetta smirked as the phoenix began thrusting his member in-between her large breasts. Her head fell back a bit and she closed her eyes in pleasure. "I like that," she added, her clawed hands pressing her breasts against the avian's cock even more. "You better cum for me. I know you will. Won't it just be perfect to see my face and neck dripping in your steaming seed, hm?" She grinned malevolently.

As Fieri tugged at Suzaku's cock, he groaned a bit. She was doing it a bit hard, but he kind of enjoyed the feeling, and in response, his throbbing member jerked slightly as some pre emerged from the tip and slid down the massive length. He figured it must be something similar to what she was experiencing. At her request, he managed to get another digit inside of her soaked cunt. As he did so, he caressed the side of her cheek gently, for he soon began thrusting the three fingers into her harder, her wetness making them slide in and out much easier. "Oh, Fieri...," was all he could manage. Between the feeling of her hand gripping his cock tightly and the task of him roughly thrusting a cluster of three of his own fingers into phoenix's pussy, he could barely get a thought through his head. This was all so new to him, after all.

The OCA