Join our server on Discord

Masquerade & Kalyx's RPG
"I'll keep that in mind, Violetta...", Kalyx quickly smiles and winks to her, "...I could always use a helpful body, around here."

Moving around to the front of his desk, the professor leans on its edge and continues on, "And as for the cirriculum, Suzaku is really rather simple....it's all about relationships in our lives, whether they be same species as yourself, or not. Family, friends, lovers...everybody."

"Lovers, too...eh?", Psyri whispers just under her breath, as she watches the others' reactions with eager intent.

Fieri blushes brightly and looks away, over toward her brother.

Fiero stifles back a letcherous grin, Don't worry Fieri, I'm not saying or volunteering anything...quite, yet.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Raze had to hold back a smile, but he just couldn't. "Oh, well, now that sounds quite...interesting," he said and chuckled nervously, trying not to make it too obvious that he was excited.

Violetta clapped her hands in joy. "Yay!! That sounds like tons of fun. I'm glad I chose this class instead of Molecular Physics." She made a face of disgust to emphasize how much she hated physics.

Raze looked at her questioningly again. "Have you no shame, woman?"

Violetta stuck her tongue out at him. "Not particularly. What's the use of having shame?" She laughed.

Suzaku looked down and blushed. "L-lovers, huh?" His thoughts were a mess. 'What kind of class did I get myself into? Maybe it's not what I'm thinking, but everyone else seemed to get the same idea, too. But this is a college class, a-and he's a professional teacher, so it can't be something that farfetched.'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Kalyx smiles and looks down, making a quick notation in his leather-bound syllabus planner. "Well, since one particular type of relationship seemed to have garnered the most response, from this class...I guess we'll be starting with the "lovers" section of the cirriculum, first."

A hush suddenly falls over the classroom.

The professor steps down, from his desk area, and slowly paces about the living room. "Now...being that we'll be discussing topics related to and involving sex and intimacy, I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable or nervous or ashamed, by any means. We're all adults here, the seven of us...and I'm sure that we can all handle this completely natural and intregal part of life, openly and honestly."

Psyrixia replies first, "You seem so relaxed and at ease, Kalyx...aren't you nervous, at least a little embarrassed about discussing sex? Especially, if it's about yourself?"

"Why should I be, Psyri?", the tall, blue dragon questions, as he crouches down before her, bending down to one knee. "I mean, you've all probably heard and talked about sex amongst yourselves and your friends, right? Whether it be straight, bi, gay, lesbian or some combination, there of...it's 'all' been done and said before. Even though some of you may not believe it so..."

Still blushing brightly, Fieri sits close next to her brother, Fiero. Both phioenix twins sitting quiet; shying, somewhat away, from the rest of the class.

Inching himself closer to the twins, Kalyx shuffles forward; still on his bended knee, his tail dragging behind him. "And, I promise that no one in my class will pre-judge or ridicule anyone else for what inclinations, fetishes or relationships someone else enjoys or takes part in. If there is, I'd prefer you leave this class, right now and submit a class transfer."

Fieri gazes lovingly at Professor Kyrian and quietly mouths to him, 'Thank you.'

As the professor get back up to his feet, he peers about the room, scanning over the other students expressions.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Violetta smirked. "My, my, Kalyx, you are quite good with the ladies, you sweet talker. If it's sex we're discussing, then I'm one hundred percent okay with it."

Raze sneered. "Of course you would be."

"That's right, cute wolf," she retorted. "You might want to watch yourself unless you want to be my next toy..."

Raze's face went serious. He didn't say another word, but he did blush slightly.

Violetta smiled reassuringly. "I was only kidding. But, yeah, you have my promise that I won't make fun of anyone here. If anyone's going to be made fun of, it'll probably be me."

Suzaku remained quiet and secluded throughout the entire explanation along with Violetta and Raze's conversation. 'Okay, we're just going to talk. All I have to do is remain calm. Everything will be alright,' he continued to think to himself.

The OCA
Noticing the three phoenixes' obvious shyness and/or reluctance, the professor continues his discussion, as he casually sits of the armrest of the twins' loveseat.

"Now, I know that not everyone is comfortable with this particular subject...so I'll volunteer something about my sex life; if that'll help any or all of you open up, a bit. So...if anyone wants to ask, anything..."

"How about your virginity...?", Psyrixia blurts out. "How old were you when you lost yours?...when you first had sex?"

"Heh...well, I had just turned 18 when I first had actual sex...vaginal sex, with a girl." Professor Kyrian scoffed at himself; looking down and shaking his head; then peering back up to the class. "I was naive and very shy; a real introvert, back then. Plus, I didn't really have a lot of friends, either."

"Aww...I'm sorry, Kalyx.", the female phoenix replies, laying her left clawed-wing atop his leg.

"It's Ok, Fieri...I'm not ashamed or embarrassed by it anymore. Everyone's different and that's just fine by me. It's my life...I've dealt with it."

"Well...", Fieri hestitates for a moment, looking to her brother for support.

Fiero smiles lovingly and scoots next to her side. Embracing her gently with his left wing, he kisses cheek; then clears his throat. "Fieri, my sister...we've been...uh, we are lovers; ever since we lived in the Digital World."

"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Everything grew really quiet. Not even Violetta said anything which caused Suzaku to shudder slightly for he was growing used to Violetta's crazed outbursts.

Raze was the first to speak. "Wait, wait. You're twins aren't you? Doesn't that mean you're brother and sister?"

A slight look of disgust appeared on Suzaku's face, but he didn't say anything in respect for the rules of the class. But that didn't stop him from thinking. 'Incest?! That's horrible...'

Violetta's face remained the same in expression, but when she spoke, her tone was surprisingly comforting. "Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of. Two people who love each other very much should be able to express that love in any way they feel." She shot an icy glare at Suzaku, but he didn't respond in the least bit.

The OCA
Upon seeing the reaction and facial expressions of some his pupils, Kalyx interjects, "Now...some of you seem to be making obvious conclusions about Fieri & Fiero. But, as Violetta expressed, why should it be wrong? Why can't two caring, loving and consenting family members express they love for one another?"

Still seated and holding his sister's claw, Fiero clears his throat and continues.

"Ahem...well, I don't know if this'll change any of your opinions about us, but let me tell you all a little about ourselves; our history. For those of you who don't know, Fieri and I are Digimon, who were born, raised and grew up in the Digital World. Now our species is rather rare to begin with and...and shortly after we were born both our parents were killed in a vicious, unprevoked attack. I'm not even sure what species of Digimon murdered them, but suddenly we were both alone and on our own."

"Yes...scared, terrified, hungry and totally alone." Fieri added, weeping slightly; her head hanging down. "We had no one...no one at all, to help us out in that harsh and unforgiving wilderness, except ourselves."

"Right, Sis...", her brother hugs her side, kissing her cheek. "And in all those years that followed we had just ourselves to depend on for survival; whether hunting, training, fighting, sleeping, eating...whatever! We were always there for one another, the two of us...as a team."

"And...it just seemed inevitable that we'd fall for each other. I mean, we loved each other from the very beginning, as brother and sister, as a family, as a species; each gaining strength and stability from each other's presence...and companionship." Sobbing gently, Fieri rubs her teary eyes with her left claw.

"Finally, though, we were fortunate enough to find our way, here...to your world, the Real World. And even though we've been living here for about a year, now; we really haven't interacted or talked, in confidence, with anyone...until now." Fiero lowers his head towards his sister, gently stroking her head and back; comforting her.

Psyrixia sniffles back a few tears, as she scoots to the edge of her chair. "Oh my Gods! What a sad and touching story!" *sniff" I mean...it's like, your love for each other actually helped you survive."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Raze looked away. He didn't want anyone to see the tears streaming from his eyes like waterfalls. When he spoke, it was in a choked up voice. "Wow, I had no idea that love could be so strong." We started wiping the tears from his cheeks.

Violetta got up from her seat and kneeled down in front of Fiero and took his claw. "I strongly praise the way you took care of your sister, Fiero," she said in a motherly tone, her voice completely different from the wild tone she had earlier. "Keep that love with you always. It will carry you very far in life." She looked over at Suzaku, for he still hadn't said anything.

Suzaku's eyes wandered around the room. Secretly, he was holding back tears himself. "W-well, that is a touching story. Yeah, love is a powerful thing..."

Violetta detected the sarcasm in his voice and stood up quickly. "Hey, birdbrain! You got something to say? I've had about enough of you already! I wish someone had struck me dead before I helped bring you here. I thought you were kinda cool, but you're just a jerk!!" Her hands were clenched into fists and her arms were shaking.

The OCA
Kalyx steps up from the loveseat, "Now why the abrupt and derogatory outburst, Violetta. You know that I'm not going to tolerate any verbal attacks, such as that, in my classroom!"

"Yes, Kalyx...you heard what she just called Suzaku; a fellow phoenix, like ourselves. Birdbrain?!...huh?!", Fiero scoots forward and rises to his feet, pointing his feathered wing in her direction; addressing the rest of the class. "What do you think we should do about that. Professor?"

"Lighten up, will you, Fiero." Fieri grabs his clawed-wing and tugs him back down to her side, whispering to him. "I can sense that Violetta just has a few personal issues or maybe some drama, to work out...that's all."

"Come on, Violetta...you can open up to us, in here, if you like." Psyri offers plainly, trying to calm the purple dragoness. "That's how problems and differences are worked out and resolved, Hon."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Violetta fumed. "Is this what I get for trying to defend you people?! Can none of you tell that that stupid idiot over there is being sarcastic? He still thinks down of you two and I won't be having it!!" Her arms stopped shaking and her claws unclenched. Although she was calming down, she was still pretty angry.

Suzaku sighed. "Yeah. I still feel like it's wrong." He looked down at the floor. "I apologize sincerely for my behavior Violetta. I should not have acted in such a way as to make you feel upset."

"Hmph...," Violetta said and sat back down.

Rave just sat back and watched the spectacle. "Yeah, Violetta, you should really take it easy. Hey, Suzaku, what's the matter with these two phoenixes being together? I don't understand your theocracy."

"I-I'm sorry," Suzaku replied. "It's just the way I feel and nothing will change it. Just let it be."

The OCA