Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
OOC: Okay, nothing like that! It's only like half an inch bigger than normal... god, really, I'm trying to keep this mostly realistic, save the powers.
"No!" she said sharply. "Only me, got that?" she said pushing his wrists further against the stalls.
----
Reis laid her head against a stall wall, licking up the cum near her mouth and smiling brightly. "It tastes so good..." she said feeling something weird build up in her own vagina. Then Reis, having lost some senses from horniness, widens Brit's pussy as much as possible with her hands and sticks her tongue in as far as it'll go.
OOC: Sorry, I'm overdramatic.

BIC:

Rob gulped. "S-sure, Rellia. He tried moving his legs put couldn't get past her. (I wonder if she's fine with doing it now.) "I don't suppose you'd want to do it now?" He was sweating so hard his shirt was soaked. (I wish I could get this off, and my boxers...)

-------------------------------------------------------

Brit moaned again, putting her hands on the walls to push herself up. "Keeeep goooooooooiiiiiiiiing, Reis!" She pushed her hair back as sweat covered her face, then noticed the girl and boy across the room.

"Reis...let's....*moan*....let's do theeeeeem!" She felt her horniness increase even further, her clit now protruding from her vagina, she pushed herself up and climbed past Reis, stopping to kneel under Rellia. She reached her hands up and gripped Rellia's jeans and thong, tearing them off, then beginning to lick her.
[Image: signature.png]
Rellia kicked her back slightly in anger, slightly from being surprised. "What are you doing?!" she somewhat yelled still trying to hold in anger. "Look Rob, you're coming with me to the boys bathroom." she said as she grabbed his wrist tightly and brought him quickly in there. "Look, I do want to do you now..." she whispered softly, pressing her boobs against his chest and grinding his penis against her lips. "Please..." she blushed.
---
Reis looked at her leave somewhat with eyes of empathy. Then she ran up and grabbed Brit from behind, squeezing her boobs very tight. "No... Brit I only like girls... I feel awkward around guys..." she whispered in her ear as she pinched her nipples.
Rob moaned a little as he felt her lips on his dick. His soaked clothing made him feel warm behind all reason and he reached up to grab her breasts, teraing off her t-shirt and squeezing them. "Then let's fuck!"

Brit moaned sadly as she stuffed her fingers back into her pussy. "Fuuuuuck!!" She fell onto her back, spreading her legs as Reis pinched her nipples.
Rellia waits.
----
Reis let her softly onto the cold floor, then blushed as she slowly put a fist into Brit's vagina. "I'm sorry..." she whispered harshly, not able to do much more on account of her soaring body heat.
OOC: Sorry about the no foursome thing, but I like to put myself into my characters' eyes, and that just didn't mix well with my characters' current psyches.
OOC: I was hoping Rellia would tear off Lex's shirt and boxers or something. That's why I kept mentioning them...

Lex began to hump against her mouth as he pressed his lips to her tits, sucking on them slowly.

---------------------------------------

Brit felt an insane wave of cold from the floor and quickly grabbed Reis by the sides, pulling her from her original position and pressed their pussies together, Reis' clit touching hers.
OOC: As in pussy lips by the way!
She pushes herself warmly against him, tearing off his shirt and licking his chest. "Ohh... mreow!..."
----
Reis started moving her clit forward, rubbing hers against Brit's and moaning loudly.
OOC: Sorry 'bout that.

BIC:

Rob's dick began throbbng as he pushed it into Rellia, her juices dripping down his erect member. "Shit, you're tight!" He gritted his teeth as he pumped in and out, then squeezed her tits harder.

------------------------------------------------------

Brit mimiced Reis' moans, as she felt her juices seeping out as their clits touched. She rubbed it up and down Reis' bud, causing a wave of pleasure to flow over her.
Rellia meowed loudly and rubbed his penis using her left hand, and rubbed his head with his right. "Harder..." she managed to let out. "Harder..."
----
Reis gave out a long, loud moan and pushed their lips together, also forcing their clits against eachother. "Th-thank you Brit..." she said silently.
Rob felt the intesne heat surging through him and let out a long moan. "If you insist..." He opened his eyes wide and his body suddenly sped up to an extreme velocity, his dick becoming a blur moving in and out of Rellia with 4 penetrations per second. 'How do you like this?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Brit moaned again and fell onto her back, then reached for her backpack, sitting at the edge of the room. "I need....*moan*...toooooys!" She unzippered it as she felt her clit rub against Reis', then pulled out a long purple piece of plastic, covered in tiny bumps with a small button on the edge. 'Turn around, Reis...."